Add a Photo

Photos (37)
monique j.
monique j.
Hartford, CT

The Neutrogena Night Makeup Remover wipes smell amazing, the scent is relaxing. I like this product because it helps me wind down before bed. However these wipes are very oily.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Boca Raton, FL

I love these wipes! It's very gentle but extremely effective. It even removes my water proof mascara without having to rub too hard. By far my favorite makeup removing clothes.
Kassi B.
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA

They work like any other regular good makeup wipe. Sometimes it irritates my skin idk if it's a chemical inside of it but it's only these makeup wipes. But it gets the job done
Jo Annette G.
Jo Annette G.
North Canton, OH

This is the only makeup remover I will use! It's gentle enough to use on your eyes and it smells great!! It's not harsh and it makes your skin feel so amazing after you use it!
Tanessa S.
Tanessa S.
Olympia, WA

Love that it removes even waterproof mascara! My skin always feel so refreshed after using! I haven't experienced any over-drying, but I do only use in the evening, before bed.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Lorain

Great product doesn't irritate skin very smooth and removes make up very well very gentle to skin. Would purchase again Fairly inexpensive. Love the brand very closed packaging
Summer H.
Summer H.
Fowlerville, MI

I give it a one because it makes my face feel raw. It requires a lot of rubbing to remove all the make up. Especially eye make up so my eyes felt very raw and sensitive after.
Micah A.
Micah A.
Mount Sterling, KY

I love using these for makeup remover. They are very moist and not dry. I usually purchase them at my local Kroger store. It definitely met my expectations. Gentle on my skin.
Dani N.
Dani N.
Orlando, FL

I have super sensitive skin but these wipes don't irritate my skin at all! They're super effective at getting your makeup off which is obviously essential for a makeup remover.
Celine V.
Celine V.

I absolutely loved these makeup wipes! They're perfect before bed because they help wind you down while leaving your face like you just got a facial! Would recommend to anyone
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now