Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Maria H.
Maria H.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I can remove all my makeup with just one wipe. My skin is not sensitive to fragrance so these are great. I enjoy the lavender scent.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Ewa Beach, HI

One makeup wipe with take off your eye and face makeup!!! I absolutely love the makeup removing wipes! You always want to ensure all makeup is removed to avoid cluttered pores!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Lakeland, FL

I love love love this wipes.. This wipes removes all of my makeup and does not irritate my face.. I always use 2 wipes 1 for my face and 1 for my eyes. But just 1 will make it.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC

LOVED the smell, perfect for getting ready for bed. I feel it took my makeup off well. Mostly I washed my face after using, but sometimes I did not rinse and I still felt clean
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY

Such a refreshing addition to my nighttime beauty routine! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Never have to worry about makeup residue getting left on my face overnight!
Luiza V.
Luiza V.
Burlingame, CA

Good make up remover. It takes all my make up off at night and leaves my skin nice and hidrated. I love it because my skin is very oily and this one does not make me break out.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Henderson, NV

There's no better feeling than taking off your makeup at the end of the day. These wipes do a great job at taking off even the darkest black eyeliner, and they smell wonderful.
Paola E.
Paola E.

I think these wipes work pretty well. They remove my makeup and i really like wipes to remove mascara since it's one of the most annoying things to remove but this works great.
Tanessa S.
Tanessa S.
Olympia, WA

Love that it removes even waterproof mascara! My skin always feel so refreshed after using! I haven't experienced any over-drying, but I do only use in the evening, before bed.
Kassi B.
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA

They work like any other regular good makeup wipe. Sometimes it irritates my skin idk if it's a chemical inside of it but it's only these makeup wipes. But it gets the job done
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?