Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH

I use these make-up towelettes every night. They do a great job at getting all of my makeup off without breaking me out. I love them to take off my make up but they do irritate my eyes.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Braintree, MA

My absolute go-to face cleanser! I have normal to dry skin. These wipes do not dry my face at all. They gently clean my skin and even take off waterproof mascara. I love the scent, too!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI

The smell is great. They are gentle enough not to dry out your skin - they actually leave your face with a light moisturizer on it. Strong enough to take off your waterproof eye makeup.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV

This worked very well at getting my makeup off and relaxing my sking before bedtime. It did not irritate my skin at all. I bought this product from Walgreens. Will definitely use again.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT

These makeup remover towelettes are the best. They're quick and mess free. They're so great for traveling. They're effective and leave skin feeling fresh and clean. They're a great buy.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Birmingham, AL

It really doesn't get any better then this for nighttime removers. This calms my face and does not leave any residue on it, which is a big issue I have with a lot of cleansing towelettes.
Esther A.
Esther A.
Paramount, CA

It worked real good it left my skin feeling clean and it smelled very good too. Packaging was nice to keep by my bedside, I bought it at Target for a very good price good value as well.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Saugus, MA

These makeup removers are the best out there! They are the only ones that completely take of my makeup, especially waterproof makeup! Also, they leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Denver, Co

I love this product, it was a go to product of mine for years, a no brainier. However when drugstore brands started coming out with oil cleansers I have opted for those options instead.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now