Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Aberdeen, MD

These are great in their small portable package. I keep one pack in my purse and the other at home. They work great and leave your face feeling clean, not slimy, sticky or oily.
Leah M.
Leah M.
San Diego, CA

These get all the makeup off for sure, but not in one wipe like advertised. You have to really scrub and that kinda hurts. After scrubbing makeup does come off very well though.
Lena M.
Lena M.

These towelettes not only remove dirt and make up, but they leave a calm and soothing sensation too. I have dry, acne prone skin along with redness, and this just works for me.
Jennine C.
Jennine C.

These are great. I have terribly sensitive skin and no issues here! No residue, works really well after a shower to get waterproof make-up off without over scrubbing your face!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Lakeland, FL

I love love love this wipes.. This wipes removes all of my makeup and does not irritate my face.. I always use 2 wipes 1 for my face and 1 for my eyes. But just 1 will make it.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Boca Raton, FL

I love these wipes! It's very gentle but extremely effective. It even removes my water proof mascara without having to rub too hard. By far my favorite makeup removing clothes.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA

These are my go-to make up wipes for a first cleanse.
While I try to avoid wipes in general, these are great for getting all my make up off without stripping or drying my skin.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Lorain

Great product doesn't irritate skin very smooth and removes make up very well very gentle to skin. Would purchase again Fairly inexpensive. Love the brand very closed packaging
Liz T.
Liz T.
Falls Church, VA

I love these towelettes! They are refreshing and remove your makeup efficiently. They are affordable and easy to travel with. I really like how they don't leave your skin oily.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Ewa Beach, HI

One makeup wipe with take off your eye and face makeup!!! I absolutely love the makeup removing wipes! You always want to ensure all makeup is removed to avoid cluttered pores!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?