Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hyejin L.
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA

Convenient and erase all type of make up products!!
It doesn't leave any residue much but if it's sparkle make up product, you should fold it and use it to remove the sparkles!
Jess P.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC

LOVED the smell, perfect for getting ready for bed. I feel it took my makeup off well. Mostly I washed my face after using, but sometimes I did not rinse and I still felt clean
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA

These are my go-to make up wipes for a first cleanse.
While I try to avoid wipes in general, these are great for getting all my make up off without stripping or drying my skin.
Luiza V.
Luiza V.
Burlingame, CA

Good make up remover. It takes all my make up off at night and leaves my skin nice and hidrated. I love it because my skin is very oily and this one does not make me break out.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Henderson, NV

There's no better feeling than taking off your makeup at the end of the day. These wipes do a great job at taking off even the darkest black eyeliner, and they smell wonderful.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Eugene, OR

I have sensitive skin and use these when I'm too tired at night to do a deep cleanse and remove makeup. They remove every trace of makeup and do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Lena M.
Lena M.

These towelettes not only remove dirt and make up, but they leave a calm and soothing sensation too. I have dry, acne prone skin along with redness, and this just works for me.
Jennine C.
Jennine C.

These are great. I have terribly sensitive skin and no issues here! No residue, works really well after a shower to get waterproof make-up off without over scrubbing your face!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY

Such a refreshing addition to my nighttime beauty routine! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Never have to worry about makeup residue getting left on my face overnight!
Paola E.
Paola E.

I think these wipes work pretty well. They remove my makeup and i really like wipes to remove mascara since it's one of the most annoying things to remove but this works great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now