Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jailynn V.
Jailynn V.
Virginia Beach, VA
March 31, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
They got all the make up off and they're very soothing. A friend recommended them to me. I will definitely pick them up from Target again . It is definitely worth the price .
Lourdes M J.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Enjoy using these instead of having to wash my face. My best friend when I'm laying in bed and to lazy to walk to the bathroom. Gentle on skin and feels refreshing once done.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
April 6, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
They definitely remove the makeup but it leaves your face feeling a little oily and irritated, maybe i have sensitive skin but overall it is a pretty good product i would say
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth, VA
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
This is my favorite night time makeup remover. I'll have to use several to remove eye makeup but one will remove foundation and concealer. It leaves the skin feeling soothed.
Cacie G.
Cacie G.
Deatsville, AL
March 20, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Didn't irritate my skin. I only had to use 1 wipe to take off all my makeup! I wear a lot of mascara so it's not the easiest to take off. These makeup wipes worked perfectly.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Feb. 11, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
I love Joey these smell. Need to work a little harder to take off eye makeup and mascara, but a good overall wipe. Liked that these wipes had enough product and were not dry.
suzzy g.
suzzy g.
Sherwood, OR
March 29, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
These are so soft and really work well!! The smell is refreshing, but not necessarily calming. I usually just need one to take off everything,including hard to remove makeup.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC
Feb. 16, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Every time I have used these towels they make my face very itchy and hot. I don't normally have sensitive skin, and I haven't experienced this with other Neutrogena products.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Greer, SC
April 18, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Takes off makeup very easily and smells really good. Also does not irritate my face like other makeup removers. This was very effective and I have gone through three of them.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:07 a.m.
These are my favorite make up remover wipes ever! They smell wonderful and do a wonderful job at removing job at removing my make up. I'm never going back to any other wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?