Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL

These smell absolutely amazing and do an amazing job of taking off all of my makeup, Although I do notice a slight irritation after using, but that could be because I have sensitive skin
Abby P.
Abby P.
Mulwala, NSW

The Nuetrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are one of my favorite make up removing products. They don't make your face sting and the calming side definitley works
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY

Really love these wipes! They will take the makeup off (even the waterproof ones) easily and yet very gentle on your skin!!! And the smell is definitely a plus!!!! I highly recommend it!
Alma R.
Alma R.
Hubbard, OR

They're very great cleansers. I used them every day. I stopped using them because once i wore contacts, my eyes started getting irritated but over all, these cleansing wipes are amazing.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI

The smell is great. They are gentle enough not to dry out your skin - they actually leave your face with a light moisturizer on it. Strong enough to take off your waterproof eye makeup.
Emily V.
Emily V.

These take my makeup off with no effort at all! Do not burn my eyes when removing tough to get off eyeshadow and eyeliner. They always let my face breath and can be used multiple times!
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Tucson

Just as said, you only need one wipe to remove all of your makeup it truly is amazing, I can't wait to buy some more. Leave my face feeling fresh and ready for a new application or bed.
Connie L.
Connie L.
San Jose, CA

I love the way these towelettes feel on my face! Very soft and soothing. It's not expensive, very affordable actually! The packaging is super easy to use and keeps the towelettes moist.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Really gets the job done. It gets most if not all the makeup off, depending on the amount I'm using. This product really gets everything off my face and leaves it feeling really smooth.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now