Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
New Laguna, NM

This product does remove your make up real well but if you have real sensitive skin I don't recommend this product for you. The packaging is real easy and is easy to store away.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Aumsville, OR

Love how easy they are to use. They work great! I'm a busy mom and sometimes I just want to fall into bed, these make it easy to just wipe off my make up with no hassle it time.
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
Sandy Hook, CT

It's awesome this product. It removes all the make up and your face and doesn't look like a monster when you are done. It makes your face more beautiful and relax to sleep well.
sally g.
sally g.
Anderson, SC

First off, the smell is amazing. second, as with all neutrogena products, there is no irritation. and if you have sensitive skin like i do, this is very important. does the job.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Northwood, ND

I love this, the makeup remover wipes remove my makeup with such ease. I use the eye makeup remover, to use before taking off my foundation. Both products work amazing together.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rockford, IL

I love this I take my make off with this every night even if I don't have make up on I will still have this apart of my night routine I just feel calm and relaxed after using it
Molly C.
Molly C.
Johns Creek, GA

Neutrogena always has amazing makeup removers but this one in particular is my favorite to use before bed. This is because it is so calming and sets the mood for going to sleep.
Maria H.
Maria H.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I can remove all my makeup with just one wipe. My skin is not sensitive to fragrance so these are great. I enjoy the lavender scent.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Ewa Beach, HI

One makeup wipe with take off your eye and face makeup!!! I absolutely love the makeup removing wipes! You always want to ensure all makeup is removed to avoid cluttered pores!
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA

These are my go-to make up wipes for a first cleanse.
While I try to avoid wipes in general, these are great for getting all my make up off without stripping or drying my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now