Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Cindy G.
Cindy G.

I love the convenience of using a makeup removing towelette at the end of a long work day. These wipes helped remove my make without burning my skin and needing to rub too hard.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rockford, IL

I love this I take my make off with this every night even if I don't have make up on I will still have this apart of my night routine I just feel calm and relaxed after using it
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Northwood, ND

I love this, the makeup remover wipes remove my makeup with such ease. I use the eye makeup remover, to use before taking off my foundation. Both products work amazing together.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Jamaica , NY

Great makeup wipes for travel and has a great smell. Very affordable and can be purchased at any drugstore for $7 & up. The wipes are great on the skin leaving it feeling fresh.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Aberdeen, MD

These are great in their small portable package. I keep one pack in my purse and the other at home. They work great and leave your face feeling clean, not slimy, sticky or oily.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
New Laguna, NM

This product does remove your make up real well but if you have real sensitive skin I don't recommend this product for you. The packaging is real easy and is easy to store away.
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
Sandy Hook, CT

It's awesome this product. It removes all the make up and your face and doesn't look like a monster when you are done. It makes your face more beautiful and relax to sleep well.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Mesa, AZ

So quick and easy love them. I get them fro walmart. I use them every night and sometimes in the morning. Ive used them on and off for 8 years. Try them you won't regret it!!!!!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

I absolutely LOVE these!! I used them every night and can't live without them! They take all my makeup off even my hard eye makeup and mascara. Highly would recommend to anyone.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Crescent City, CA

These wipes are PERFECT! I have combination skin and these work wonderful. Every night use, wipes away all the makeup from my face and leaves it feeling clean & smooth. Love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?