Add a Photo

Summer H.
Summer H.
Fowlerville, MI
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
I give it a one because it makes my face feel raw. It requires a lot of rubbing to remove all the make up. Especially eye make up so my eyes felt very raw and sensitive after.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Murfreesboro, TN
May 5, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
These are really good, the are fresh and not heavy. I bought them from walgreens. I also did not have to use a lot of them to take my make up off. kind of pricey but worth it.
Heather I.
Heather I.
May 2, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
These night calming cleaning clothes are just awesome they gently remove make up with no left over residue. With a calming sensation on your face for a good clean nights rest.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
April 9, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Great job removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry.. I've tried other makeup removal towelettes, but I have found that these work the best.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:07 a.m.
These are my favorite make up remover wipes ever! They smell wonderful and do a wonderful job at removing job at removing my make up. I'm never going back to any other wipes.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
March 15, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
I use these daily and love them. They work well the only complaint i have is that they towelettes aren't a thick as some other ones i use but nonetheless they are still great
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Feb. 11, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
I love Joey these smell. Need to work a little harder to take off eye makeup and mascara, but a good overall wipe. Liked that these wipes had enough product and were not dry.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Harrisonburg, VA
March 14, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
To me this is much esayier and very effective yet the price sometimes me want to look the way but they are nice to remove the makeup however i need to use like 3 but its okay
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth, VA
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
This is my favorite night time makeup remover. I'll have to use several to remove eye makeup but one will remove foundation and concealer. It leaves the skin feeling soothed.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
April 6, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
They definitely remove the makeup but it leaves your face feeling a little oily and irritated, maybe i have sensitive skin but overall it is a pretty good product i would say
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?