Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY

Don't like the feel, does not remove my makeup all the way, not calming. Smell is nice but seems to irritate something in my skin. This is a fail for me. Do not like this at all.
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

When I get done work at 7 am I come home ready to crash and don't feel like washing my face I use this product has a great smell and works well not the best on waterproof mascara
Tera H.
Tera H.

Works perfect every time, I use one every single night. It gets every bit of makeup that I have on my face off before I go to sleep. It never makes me break out or anything also.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Northwood, ND

I love this, the makeup remover wipes remove my makeup with such ease. I use the eye makeup remover, to use before taking off my foundation. Both products work amazing together.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
New Laguna, NM

This product does remove your make up real well but if you have real sensitive skin I don't recommend this product for you. The packaging is real easy and is easy to store away.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

I absolutely LOVE these!! I used them every night and can't live without them! They take all my makeup off even my hard eye makeup and mascara. Highly would recommend to anyone.
Majie B.
Majie B.
Seattle, WA

This makeup remover towelettes are fantastic they smell awesome and they remove make up right away no mess at all, and it also rejuvenates your face and makes it feel moistened!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.

I love the convenience of using a makeup removing towelette at the end of a long work day. These wipes helped remove my make without burning my skin and needing to rub too hard.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Aberdeen, MD

These are great in their small portable package. I keep one pack in my purse and the other at home. They work great and leave your face feeling clean, not slimy, sticky or oily.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Chelsea, AL

I have purchase these because they came highly recommended however, I am not yet convinced that these will become one of my staples. Iam still trying to figure this product out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now