Add a Photo

Dani N.
Dani N.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
I have super sensitive skin but these wipes don't irritate my skin at all! They're super effective at getting your makeup off which is obviously essential for a makeup remover.
Danelle C.
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS
May 16, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
I love these make up remover wipes! They are gentle on my face and don't bug my eyes like some other make up remover wipes do. And it takes it off really easy and really well!
moni v.
moni v.
Victorville, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
I love this product makes my face feel smooth and soft!!
and it takes my makeup off quick i love it
the wipes also has a perfect scent to it
i would recommend this to everyone
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsboro, IN
March 5, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Always use these! I've tried others and only one came close which was Burt's bees wipes but these leave a good soft after affect on my skin. They leave my face feel super fresh
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fontana, Ca
May 20, 2016, 1 a.m.
Best wipes I have found for those late nights were washing my face seems impossible! They are affordable and won't break me out like others wipes do. And the smell! Love them!
Nefertiti J.
Nefertiti J.
March 19, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
I think this one of the best makeup removers on the market. Hands down! I have sensitive skin and I like how gentle the wipes are. My skin feels clean. I use these for travel.
Heather I.
Heather I.
May 2, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
These night calming cleaning clothes are just awesome they gently remove make up with no left over residue. With a calming sensation on your face for a good clean nights rest.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Cincinnati, OH
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:38 a.m.
Really helps remove my makeup. Just the right amount of moisture in the wipes to help remove the makeup without having to run hard around your eyes. A wonderful calming scent.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
April 9, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Great job removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry.. I've tried other makeup removal towelettes, but I have found that these work the best.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
March 7, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
This product is great for on the go and late nights! As a mother, there is often little time for yourself. These wipes make it easy to take makeup off quickly and efficiently.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?