Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jadia S.
Jadia S.
Florence, SC

Takes some elbow grease to get makeup off, but does the job pretty well aside form not taking mascara off too easily. They don't have a great smell, and would be better as textured wipes.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

I really like Neutrogena liquid make up remover. I felt like with these pads I had to do SO much scrubbing on my eyes to get out the makeup. But I do love that there is no greesy residue.
Kaytie O.
Kaytie O.

Takes off makeup well, but leaves my face pretty oily. Not sure if it's supposed to, but I'd rather it not. Overall I do like the product and use it every night I need to remove makeup. 😌
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Camilla, GA

My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Laura G.
Laura G.

I like how these towelettes remove my
Makeup. However, I feel like they cause my skin to break out more when I am using them than when I am not. So, I have had to stop using this product.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.

This is a must have!! Removed makeup and leaves face feeling clean and smooth! I use daily , leaves my skin feeling fresh. I usually purchase at my nearest Target. My grade would be an A+
Ali C.
Ali C.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming works as good as it say it would. It takes of all the Make-Up easily. And it leaves your face feeling moisturized. I love it.
Anystan C.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! I have never found a product better and the price is not bad because I feel like ever time I need new ones the store always has a discount on them!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

These are so soothing after a long day at work, paired with my Lancôme make eye make up remover and I literally can take off every stitch of make up. The smell is great and very calming.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now