Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes are the best brand I have used! They leave your face clean without much scrubbing and don't dry out your skin! I love them so much and highly recommend them to all my friends!
Cheyanne M.
Cheyanne M.
East Wenatchee, WA

These are an excellent product!! It's never been easy to clean off all my makeup, but now that I use these cleansing towels its so easy and ive never been so happy abouy a makeup remover.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC

Love. I am picky with my sensitive skin and these wipes remove makeup each night without irritation and without a lot of wrinkle-causing rubbing. They smell nice and help me feel relaxed!
Tyler K.
Tyler K.
Warren, MI

I love to use wipes when it comes to removing mack up. Its easy and convenient. This particular product works really well. Basically one wipe across your face. All your makeup is removed.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA

Really like these wipes, removed my make up with ease, didn't sting or burn my face or eye area. They did seem to have a calming effect. However they were pricey compared to other brands.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.

Great for those nights out when you are feeling a little too lazy to wash your face, honestly we have all been there. I also like the light scent that seems to work to relax me before bed
MaKayla G.
MaKayla G.
Stroud, OK

These make my skin feel so clean. I use them after I get out of the shower because even though I wash my face not everything comes off. These towelettes get everything off. I love them!!!
Anna A.
Anna A.

My favorite! These are so handy and work great for eye and face makeup removal. The scent smells like chamomile which I love. Forget all the expensive brands out there - this is the best!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love! You can take these anywhere. Non greasy and take off all your make up! I'll walk my face in the shower and still have eye makeup on my face when I get out. This takes everything off
Jadia S.
Jadia S.
Florence, SC

Takes some elbow grease to get makeup off, but does the job pretty well aside form not taking mascara off too easily. They don't have a great smell, and would be better as textured wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now