Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Ana G.
Ana G.
Washington, DC

It leaves the skin very smooth but it doesn't remove the makeup entirely. It's hard for me to use this cleaning towels because they usually break up my face. But this one doesn't
shilpi k.
shilpi k.

I have very dry skin and sensitive I use this wipes to remove my makeup ....its very gentle to skin and don't break me out ...I have been using this since past two years loved it
Ursula S.
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL

Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Darla T.
Darla T.
Burleson, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes. They stay moist for quite some time. I bought some from Amazon and they were somewhat dry so I think they do have an expiration date so beware.
Jennah H.
Jennah H.
Silverton, OR

so great they really can your face. they also take of all the makeup. i think they are a great price. and they smell nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i both them at target, great vlaue
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Gainesville, FL

I like the smell and feel of this cleansing towelette. It takes off the majority of my makeup. It's easy to use after a night of going out or when I'm too tired to clean my face.
Geraldine g.
Geraldine g.

Left my face feeling g clean and it took off all my make up with one sheets. Spells good and doesn't make my skin feel dry or stiff. I would recommend this product to anyone one.
María V.
María V.
Doral, FL

I love all the neutrogena products, and this one its no a exception. amazing wipes. i always use them and works amazing. The price is good .Since the firts time i used i love it.
Adriana E.
Adriana E.

I loved how my make up fell off so effortless, and my face didn't feel dry at all. My face felt moisturize and very soft. These are the only make up removal towelettes I use now.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Findlay, OH

These work wonders!! They remove everything! And good for my sensitive skin. I think everyone should try these out! I definitely purchase these over and over every time I run out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?