Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Carolina F.
Carolina F.

I like the smell and feel of this cleansing towelette. It takes off the majority of my makeup. It's easy to use after a night of going out or when I'm too tired to clean my face.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

These are my absolute fave makeup cleansing cloths. They smell SO GOOD, but aren't overpowering. They leave my sensitive skin feeling soft and they don't dry or irritate my skin.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Washington, DC

It leaves the skin very smooth but it doesn't remove the makeup entirely. It's hard for me to use this cleaning towels because they usually break up my face. But this one doesn't
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Butte, MT

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it every night, even if I do not wear make up that day. The lavender sent is soothing right before bedtime. Makes my face feel super refreshed.
Darla T.
Darla T.
Burleson, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes. They stay moist for quite some time. I bought some from Amazon and they were somewhat dry so I think they do have an expiration date so beware.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY

Don't like the feel, does not remove my makeup all the way, not calming. Smell is nice but seems to irritate something in my skin. This is a fail for me. Do not like this at all.
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

When I get done work at 7 am I come home ready to crash and don't feel like washing my face I use this product has a great smell and works well not the best on waterproof mascara
Tera H.
Tera H.

Works perfect every time, I use one every single night. It gets every bit of makeup that I have on my face off before I go to sleep. It never makes me break out or anything also.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

I absolutely LOVE these!! I used them every night and can't live without them! They take all my makeup off even my hard eye makeup and mascara. Highly would recommend to anyone.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Mesa, AZ

So quick and easy love them. I get them fro walmart. I use them every night and sometimes in the morning. Ive used them on and off for 8 years. Try them you won't regret it!!!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now