Add a Photo

Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Henderson, NV
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
There's no better feeling than taking off your makeup at the end of the day. These wipes do a great job at taking off even the darkest black eyeliner, and they smell wonderful.
Luiza V.
Luiza V.
Burlingame, CA
Good make up remover. It takes all my make up off at night and leaves my skin nice and hidrated. I love it because my skin is very oily and this one does not make me break out.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Lakeland, FL
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
I love love love this wipes.. This wipes removes all of my makeup and does not irritate my face.. I always use 2 wipes 1 for my face and 1 for my eyes. But just 1 will make it.
Paola E.
Paola E.
I think these wipes work pretty well. They remove my makeup and i really like wipes to remove mascara since it's one of the most annoying things to remove but this works great.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Such a refreshing addition to my nighttime beauty routine! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Never have to worry about makeup residue getting left on my face overnight!
Kassi B.
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
They work like any other regular good makeup wipe. Sometimes it irritates my skin idk if it's a chemical inside of it but it's only these makeup wipes. But it gets the job done
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
March 2, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
These are amazing! For all of us makeup junkies out there, we put our faces through a lot, so a strong soothing makeup wipe is just what we need, and that is just what this is!
Micah A.
Micah A.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love using these for makeup remover. They are very moist and not dry. I usually purchase them at my local Kroger store. It definitely met my expectations. Gentle on my skin.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
March 1, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
I love these make up wipes, they are so gentle and work great. They are so easy to use right before bed after a long day and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean before bed
Danelle C.
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS
May 16, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
I love these make up remover wipes! They are gentle on my face and don't bug my eyes like some other make up remover wipes do. And it takes it off really easy and really well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?