Add a Photo

Photos (38)
chelsea c.
chelsea c.
Lexington, SC

I love these makeup remover towels. They remove all the hard to get mascara and eyeliner. It makes washing my face a breeze because I don't have to scrub at my waterproof makeup.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Washington, DC

It leaves the skin very smooth but it doesn't remove the makeup entirely. It's hard for me to use this cleaning towels because they usually break up my face. But this one doesn't
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX

It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
Lucero D.
Lucero D.
Haines City, FL

Love these wipes! They get the majority of my make up off in just one wipe. However, they do leave my skin feeling a little oily. But that's nothing a little face wash can't fix.
Tina J.
Tina J.

I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. I find that it removes my face makeup really well but I struggle to get my waterproof mascara off.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Findlay, OH

These work wonders!! They remove everything! And good for my sensitive skin. I think everyone should try these out! I definitely purchase these over and over every time I run out.
Tee N.
Tee N.
Miami

I use these every time I need to remove my makeup that I've had on during the day. Cloths are super soft and smell really good, and not to mention removes makeup with no problem.
elizabeth a.
elizabeth a.
Downey, CA

Love these so much this are a holy grail product you must try they are very gentle to your skin and one does the job and are very inexpensive the value is great I will repurchase
Jennah H.
Jennah H.
Silverton, OR

so great they really can your face. they also take of all the makeup. i think they are a great price. and they smell nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i both them at target, great vlaue
Geraldine g.
Geraldine g.

Left my face feeling g clean and it took off all my make up with one sheets. Spells good and doesn't make my skin feel dry or stiff. I would recommend this product to anyone one.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now