Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX

Love, love, love! This product really does wipe off all my makeup without residue. The scent is such a nice lavender scent that I love to use right before bed after having a long hard day.
LenaMarie T.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME

Makes my skin feel greasy after i use it. I feel like i have to wash my face to get the feeling off. It removes makeup but it does not seem to have the calming affect. would not recommend.
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Alexandria, VA

Does exactly what it says , removes make up ! I use one toilette and all my male comes right off . My expectations on this product was low and i was just so shocked at how well it worked .
Tobey F.
Tobey F.
Benton, KY

As far as a makeup remover, these towelettes did a good job. My skin is super sensitive though and these made my skin burn. I won't be buying them again simply for the way my skin reacted.
Chelsey O.
Chelsey O.
Springfield Gardens, NY

I enjoyed using this product. It did a great job of removing my makeup and it left my skin feeling nice and smooth. This product is great to use at night. Definitely would recommend these.
Gia A.
Gia A.
Kent, OH

These wipes are great! They really take all of leftover makeup off and leave your skin feeling soft. You could get it at the drugstore and it will take off all of last night's makeup well.
Casey Anne A.
Casey Anne A.
Mt Pleasant, SC

These are nice--I generally have a problem finding face wipes that don't make my face turn red after using but these work pretty well. They are good for the price--I will be using again! I
Beth A.
Beth A.
Rushville, OH

Wonderful, gets all of my makeup off in one towelette! For the night calming part, there isn't really a difference between these and the regular blue package but still good and smells nice
Geena F.
Geena F.
Indianapolis, IN

These towelettes are great at removing makeup without drying out your skin. I've purchased them several times and I've never been disappointed. They're gentle on your skin and smell fresh.
Kaela N.
Kaela N.
Roseville, CA

These really do remove the makeup well. I use it on my face, neck, and eyes. The wipes are extrememly gentle as I have sensitive skin. The smell of lavender, also, helps relax me at night.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now