Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
These are my go-to make up wipes for a first cleanse.
While I try to avoid wipes in general, these are great for getting all my make up off without stripping or drying my skin.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Ewa Beach, HI
April 19, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
One makeup wipe with take off your eye and face makeup!!! I absolutely love the makeup removing wipes! You always want to ensure all makeup is removed to avoid cluttered pores!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
March 2, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
These are amazing! For all of us makeup junkies out there, we put our faces through a lot, so a strong soothing makeup wipe is just what we need, and that is just what this is!
Madison J.
Madison J.
Lorain
April 24, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Great product doesn't irritate skin very smooth and removes make up very well very gentle to skin. Would purchase again Fairly inexpensive. Love the brand very closed packaging
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Eugene, OR
March 2, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and use these when I'm too tired at night to do a deep cleanse and remove makeup. They remove every trace of makeup and do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
March 22, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
LOVED the smell, perfect for getting ready for bed. I feel it took my makeup off well. Mostly I washed my face after using, but sometimes I did not rinse and I still felt clean
Karina C.
Karina C.
Lakeland, FL
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
I love love love this wipes.. This wipes removes all of my makeup and does not irritate my face.. I always use 2 wipes 1 for my face and 1 for my eyes. But just 1 will make it.
Jo Annette G.
Jo Annette G.
North Canton, OH
April 29, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
This is the only makeup remover I will use! It's gentle enough to use on your eyes and it smells great!! It's not harsh and it makes your skin feel so amazing after you use it!
Tanessa S.
Tanessa S.
Olympia, WA
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Love that it removes even waterproof mascara! My skin always feel so refreshed after using! I haven't experienced any over-drying, but I do only use in the evening, before bed.
monique j.
monique j.
Hartford, CT
April 16, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
The Neutrogena Night Makeup Remover wipes smell amazing, the scent is relaxing. I like this product because it helps me wind down before bed. However these wipes are very oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?