Add a Photo

Photos (38)
María V.
María V.
Doral, FL

I love all the neutrogena products, and this one its no a exception. amazing wipes. i always use them and works amazing. The price is good .Since the firts time i used i love it.
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH

I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Becca D.
Becca D.
Victoria, TX

These towers are great take off all my makeup even my water proof eye makeup and work great on my sensitive skin others hurt my eyes and burn my skin but not these they are great
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Bend , IN

These are my go to remover towelettes! So easy to use, just wipe it on and the makeup comes off! Definitely a great thing to keep by the bedside to wipe off the evening's makeup.
Lucero D.
Lucero D.
Haines City, FL

Love these wipes! They get the majority of my make up off in just one wipe. However, they do leave my skin feeling a little oily. But that's nothing a little face wash can't fix.
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX

It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
Thuy Vi M.
Thuy Vi M.
Everett, WA

Soft wipes that are well saturated. Didn't feel to foamy or left my skin with any residue. Did great at removing my make up and eye make up. Used before following with a cleanse.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Blaine, MN

I only really wear eye makeup and, occasionally, lipstick. These wipes were gentle on my sensitive skin, got everything off, and didn't leave a film like some makeup removers do.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Findlay, OH

These work wonders!! They remove everything! And good for my sensitive skin. I think everyone should try these out! I definitely purchase these over and over every time I run out.
Kei-Monique J.
Kei-Monique J.
Dallas, TX

These wipes make my face feel some good and the scent is very refreshing. I don't use a lot of products on my face because I sensitive skin but I strongly recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now