Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Michaelene P.
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY

I love these!!! Takes my makeup off easily without having to rub my skin dry to do so. Makes it very easy to quickly get your makeup off and hop in bed. Definitely is a must buy!
Becca D.
Becca D.
Victoria, TX

These towers are great take off all my makeup even my water proof eye makeup and work great on my sensitive skin others hurt my eyes and burn my skin but not these they are great
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Bend , IN

These are my go to remover towelettes! So easy to use, just wipe it on and the makeup comes off! Definitely a great thing to keep by the bedside to wipe off the evening's makeup.
Ursula S.
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL

Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Blaine, MN

I only really wear eye makeup and, occasionally, lipstick. These wipes were gentle on my sensitive skin, got everything off, and didn't leave a film like some makeup removers do.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY

Don't like the feel, does not remove my makeup all the way, not calming. Smell is nice but seems to irritate something in my skin. This is a fail for me. Do not like this at all.
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX

It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
shilpi k.
shilpi k.

I have very dry skin and sensitive I use this wipes to remove my makeup ....its very gentle to skin and don't break me out ...I have been using this since past two years loved it
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH

I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
María V.
María V.
Doral, FL

I love all the neutrogena products, and this one its no a exception. amazing wipes. i always use them and works amazing. The price is good .Since the firts time i used i love it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now