Add a Photo

Christine D.
Christine D.
Rockford, IL
May 11, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
I love this I take my make off with this every night even if I don't have make up on I will still have this apart of my night routine I just feel calm and relaxed after using it
Tara L.
Tara L.
Temperance, MI
May 18, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Love it. Doesn't make my face oily and makes me feel squeaky clean. And takes off all of the makeup easily with one towelette. it is very effective. not pricey and a good value.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
New Laguna, NM
April 6, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
This product does remove your make up real well but if you have real sensitive skin I don't recommend this product for you. The packaging is real easy and is easy to store away.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Crescent City, CA
March 30, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
These wipes are PERFECT! I have combination skin and these work wonderful. Every night use, wipes away all the makeup from my face and leaves it feeling clean & smooth. Love it!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
March 21, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
I loved these! I usually used the regular remover cleansing towelettes. I wash my face at night so who doesn't like to add some calming-ness to their wind down routine at night,
Molly C.
Molly C.
Johns Creek, GA
May 8, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
Neutrogena always has amazing makeup removers but this one in particular is my favorite to use before bed. This is because it is so calming and sets the mood for going to sleep.
Hyejin L.
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Convenient and erase all type of make up products!!
It doesn't leave any residue much but if it's sparkle make up product, you should fold it and use it to remove the sparkles!
Jennine C.
Jennine C.
March 16, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
These are great. I have terribly sensitive skin and no issues here! No residue, works really well after a shower to get waterproof make-up off without over scrubbing your face!
Lena M.
Lena M.
Feb. 22, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
These towelettes not only remove dirt and make up, but they leave a calm and soothing sensation too. I have dry, acne prone skin along with redness, and this just works for me.
Jo Annette G.
Jo Annette G.
North Canton, OH
April 29, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
This is the only makeup remover I will use! It's gentle enough to use on your eyes and it smells great!! It's not harsh and it makes your skin feel so amazing after you use it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?