Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Greenup, KY

I love using this makeup remover! The towelettes make it so easy and convenient when wanting to take off my makeup. These towelettes are so gentle on my skin and work wonderfully!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Ocala, Fl

It removes my make up pretty well. however for some reason it irritated my eyes. I am sensitive to some scents and products so it could just be me but this wasn't my first choice.
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY

Whenever my skin is acting up, this is my go to product. I love it. With my dry face, this not only soothes my skin but takes the makeup all off. It also relaxes my skin at night.
My face care routine is so much better thanks to face wipes. No excuses to sleep in make up again. This product doesn't irritate my skin and leaves my face feeling moisturised too
Megan R.
Megan R.

I have dry acne prone skin and I have never used a face cleaner that not only works good but doesn't bother my skin until I found these wipes I highly recommend for sensitive skin
Tina J.
Tina J.

I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. I find that it removes my face makeup really well but I struggle to get my waterproof mascara off.
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH

I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX

It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Blaine, MN

I only really wear eye makeup and, occasionally, lipstick. These wipes were gentle on my sensitive skin, got everything off, and didn't leave a film like some makeup removers do.
Michaelene P.
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY

I love these!!! Takes my makeup off easily without having to rub my skin dry to do so. Makes it very easy to quickly get your makeup off and hop in bed. Definitely is a must buy!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?