Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Clara A.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL

These makeup wipes take off my makeup really well! They really met my expectations. They are very good quality and are fairly priced. They leave a soft and calming sensation for night time.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Chesterton

These work pretty well to get makeupoff at night. I no longer leaves treaks of makeup on my pillows. Although i usually have to use it again in the morning to completely get the makeup off.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

These makeup remover wipes get the job done and truly do calm you down at night, but it depends on if you like the way that makes your eyes feel at night. I have mixed emotions towards that
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA

When it comes to cleaning my face especially after having makeup on all day. There's no other makeup remover I prefer to use than Neutrogena. It leaves my skin refreshed and feeling clean.
Bonita C.
Bonita C.
El Paso, TX

Love these wipes! Take all my make up right off. very gentle on my skin. Repeat user. Don't have to use more than one to take make up off leave my skin feeling wonderful and clean at night
Amber C.
Amber C.
Elkins

Great product for removing foundations and eye shadows. Leaves skin feeling slightly dry but if you have oily skin like me it's a plus. They smell great which is a huge plus for me as well
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Montgomery, AL

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes were very moisturing and soothing to my skin and I would definitely use them again in the future. The packaging was a little bland but okay.
pompatri p.
pompatri p.
tenerife, canarias

This product activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup without any tugging, pulling or stinging. Your skin is left feeling clean and fresh with no oily residue.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA

I love these wipes! I tend to be lazy at night and don't want to wash my face and these are the perfect solution. I tend to have sensitive skin and I never have a poor reaction from these.
LenaMarie T.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME

Makes my skin feel greasy after i use it. I feel like i have to wash my face to get the feeling off. It removes makeup but it does not seem to have the calming affect. would not recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now