Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Yahaira p.
Yahaira p.
Tolleson, AZ

Great make up remover love it !!!! It removed all the make up around eye and face ! There great because they already have the makeup remover and the towel its really affordable !!
Christina D.
Christina D.

I like them, don't love the fragrance. I think that plain micellar water is a much better bet. I feel like I can use these only if I wash my face with actual face wash afterwards.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I love that way the wipes feel on my skin they feel very moisturizing and I my skin never feels oily when I use them so I love that but I just wish they would make bigger packets.
Derby C.
Derby C.
Sacramento, CA

I work graveyard shift and by the time I get home my skin feels tired and dry, after using the night calming make up wipes my skin felt hydrated and refreshed. I love this product
Skylar L.
Skylar L.

This is an amazing product. Took most of my makeup off and left my skin feeling clean. These towelettes are soothing to the skin and aren't too rough and don't leave any rashes!!!
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
Broomfield, CO

I love these makeup remover towels. They gently remove even mascara with no greasy residue. My face feels clean and refreshed and the calming lavender scent is perfect before bed.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Aliquippa, PA

Takes all my make-up off and is very smooth and gentle on my sensitive skin. I highly recommended this to anyone who wants a gentle, but effective way off taking their make-up off
Tamara W.
Tamara W.

I love these wipes! They remove my makeup well, including my waterproof mascara and leave my face moisturized. I only need one wipe, whereas with other brands I need two or three.
Diane V.
Diane V.
Wilmington, DE

I loved these wipes! they were super fresh feeling and you didn't even have to wash your face or anything afterwards! i didn't experience any irritation or any problems with these
Becky W.
Becky W.
Tucson, AZ

Great at removing makeup. These are very fast and easy to use. You just have to wipe your face and throw away. The only downside is they dry out over time, so use them every night
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?