Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I love that way the wipes feel on my skin they feel very moisturizing and I my skin never feels oily when I use them so I love that but I just wish they would make bigger packets.
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
Broomfield, CO

I love these makeup remover towels. They gently remove even mascara with no greasy residue. My face feels clean and refreshed and the calming lavender scent is perfect before bed.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Greenup, KY

I love using this makeup remover! The towelettes make it so easy and convenient when wanting to take off my makeup. These towelettes are so gentle on my skin and work wonderfully!
Skylar L.
Skylar L.

This is an amazing product. Took most of my makeup off and left my skin feeling clean. These towelettes are soothing to the skin and aren't too rough and don't leave any rashes!!!
Yahaira p.
Yahaira p.
Tolleson, AZ

Great make up remover love it !!!! It removed all the make up around eye and face ! There great because they already have the makeup remover and the towel its really affordable !!
Diane V.
Diane V.
Wilmington, DE

I loved these wipes! they were super fresh feeling and you didn't even have to wash your face or anything afterwards! i didn't experience any irritation or any problems with these
Christina D.
Christina D.

I like them, don't love the fragrance. I think that plain micellar water is a much better bet. I feel like I can use these only if I wash my face with actual face wash afterwards.
Tina J.
Tina J.

I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. I find that it removes my face makeup really well but I struggle to get my waterproof mascara off.
Ursula S.
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL

Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH

I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now