Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cartersville, GA

I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Me gustan, sacan bien el maquillaje pero son muy fuertes y aveces hacen arder mucho los ojos porque por cada tuallita aveces traen mucho producto y se desperdicia pero el aroma es muy lindo
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seattle, WA

These towelettes definitely do the job when it comes to removing makeup but I found that pretty often I had to wipe my face with a towel after because of how wet and oily they left my face.
April S.
April S.
Denver, CO

Great at removing all makeup including waterproof, and caked on stuff. I did my face for Halloween and this took everything all off and I mean ALL. there was quite a bit of makeup there lol
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I use these every night to remove my makeup! They work great and I will continue to use them! I use quite a bit of makeup on my face and I still only have to use one wipe to get it all off!
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca

I love these wipes and run to the store when I'm running out! They are a must. Do the job well and don't disappoint. They are gentle and remove the makeup well. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Richmond, VA

I absolutely love the Neutrogena wipes. They are the only ones that will take off my mascara and the night calming ones smell amazing. Using them is my favorite part of my bed-time routine.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilsonville, AL

I really loved this product because it gently remove all of my makeup even the stubborn eye makeup. It really does have a "calming" effect which makes it perfect to use at night before bed.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL

These makeup wipes take off my makeup really well! They really met my expectations. They are very good quality and are fairly priced. They leave a soft and calming sensation for night time.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Chesterton

These work pretty well to get makeupoff at night. I no longer leaves treaks of makeup on my pillows. Although i usually have to use it again in the morning to completely get the makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now