Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Danny L.
Danny L.
San Diego, CA

These are my favorite! I love the scent! I find it very calming and not overpowering. These wipes remove all of my makeup without any hassle. I couldn't ask for a better face wipe!
emily v.
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa

I love, love, love these. I use them at night to remove my days make-up. They are refreshing and the scent is calming. They are great because they are easy to use after a long day.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA

My absolute favorite makeup remover wipes in the entire world. They work like a dream and smell amazing. They are soft and have enough liquid remover to take care of my whole face.
Janie E.
Janie E.
Weslaco, Tx

This wipes do the job. They take off the makeup. But since I have dry skin I feel like it burned a little. Maybe I was being to rough. Recommend for oily skin not so much dry skin.
Erin D.
Erin D.
La Salle, IL

Very gentle, but also very thorough. Does a great job removing all of my makeup without feeling harsh and chemically. The cloths are also nice and soft and don't scratch your face.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

The make up removing wipes are awesome! Very refreshing and loved to use it right before bed! Purchased these at CVS multiple times :) Def a great purchase and met my expectations!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK

Works very well as intended, but leaves an oily residue that bothered my eyes too much for me to be able to use regularly. Great for those days that you use a little extra mascara.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

These facial wipes do remove makeup quite well. I usually wear foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick and these wipes remove it all effectively, including the mascara.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Salisbury, NC

I absolutely love these make up removing wipes! They are so simple for night time to clean your makeup off and they don't leave your face feeling greasy, just refreshed and clean!
ana v.
ana v.
Long beach, California

I absolutely love this product! Takes make up off completely without using several wipes like other products I've used! This is a must have for me! I highly recommend this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?