Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX

These makeup removing wipes are incredible. I have sensitive skin, and these did not irritate me at all. I was able to use only one wipe to remove all my makeup and had my skin feeling nice.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
El Cafetal, Caracas, Miranda

This product is great, remove al the make up even the mascara and eye liner, sometimes not all the remover does this kind of things, but this towelettes are perfect for my face before sleep.
Alice S.
Alice S.

Wipes all stubborn make up off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. No need to rinse off after but I do like rinsing it off and putting moisturizer afterwards to keep my face smooth.
Sabina O.
Sabina O.

This is one of my favorites for sure. It works super well and is very refreshing especially before I go to bed. It has become a part of my night time routine. Would recommend this to anyone.
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA

I use this stuff daily. It works so well. Everything comes off with one makeup pad. Amazing stuff. Leaves skin a little oily but great product. Can't say enough good things about this stuff!
Eva P.
Eva P.
Hardinsburg, Indiana

I love this product. It's feels good going on, it gets all the makeup off without drying out your skin. I wish the price point was a little more reasonable. Otherwise it's a perfect product.
I love this makeup remover. It removes mostly all of my makeup and it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. I love these makeup wipes and I will continue to repurchase this product.
Neri Z.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA

Easy to use and effective, but I feel like it leaves a bit of a residue on my face so I always rinse after. Takes a little work to get eye makeup off, but does the job with a little patience
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I used these for a long time, but I ended up switching the the blue version of these. They made my eyes itch. While the scent was calming, these are not meant for people with sensitive eyes.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cartersville, GA

I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now