Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
San Antonio, TX

They're slightly rough so if you have sensitive skin I don't know if I'd necessarily recommend them but they do a great job of pseudo- exfoliating and they remove makeup really well.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
Brynne K.
Brynne K.

Really lovely scent. Works well to remove both face and eye makeup. Non oily and does not clog pores. However, the sheets tend to dry out in the bag. Be careful to fully seal shut.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

Most make up wipes leave my face either too oily or way too dry. With this product, it reaches the goal of taking off all my make up but also while accomplishing complete moisture.
Nikita R.
Nikita R.

I am such a lazy person. Coming back from a party I always felt lazy to remove my makeup BT thus made it easy. It even nourishes my face and is lovely for removing heavy eye makeup
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO

These are so perfect if you have rosacea or really sensitive skin that gets irritated when removing makeup. They remove my waterproof makeup but still calm my sensitive skin after!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These makeup remover clothes always work great for me. I don't wear foundation, I only wear eye makeup, but these work wonderfully when I want to take my eye makeup off before bed.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH

I love these make-up remover wipes!! I have really sensitive, dry skin and these did not irritate my skin in any way. They were very gentle but they still removed all of my makeup.
Serena R.
Serena R.

I love this it doesn't leave my face greasy takes off all the makeup and doesn't make me brake out I have very sensitive skin so this works great and makes my skin soft and not red
Tracey P.
Tracey P.

I hardly ever try diggwrent stuff on my fave because my skins so sensitive to different stuff
summer time comes and i gwt dry spots across my face by my eyebrows. but these i loved
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?