Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Blaine, MN
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
I only really wear eye makeup and, occasionally, lipstick. These wipes were gentle on my sensitive skin, got everything off, and didn't leave a film like some makeup removers do.
María V.
María V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 2, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
I love all the neutrogena products, and this one its no a exception. amazing wipes. i always use them and works amazing. The price is good .Since the firts time i used i love it.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Butte, MT
March 10, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it every night, even if I do not wear make up that day. The lavender sent is soothing right before bedtime. Makes my face feel super refreshed.
Tera H.
Tera H.
May 15, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
Works perfect every time, I use one every single night. It gets every bit of makeup that I have on my face off before I go to sleep. It never makes me break out or anything also.
Adriana E.
Adriana E.
I loved how my make up fell off so effortless, and my face didn't feel dry at all. My face felt moisturize and very soft. These are the only make up removal towelettes I use now.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Gainesville, FL
April 4, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
I like the smell and feel of this cleansing towelette. It takes off the majority of my makeup. It's easy to use after a night of going out or when I'm too tired to clean my face.
Ursula S.
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL
June 2, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 22, 2016, 10 p.m.
I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Jennah H.
Jennah H.
Silverton, OR
so great they really can your face. they also take of all the makeup. i think they are a great price. and they smell nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i both them at target, great vlaue
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX
Feb. 8, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?