Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Janie E.
Janie E.
Weslaco, Tx

This wipes do the job. They take off the makeup. But since I have dry skin I feel like it burned a little. Maybe I was being to rough. Recommend for oily skin not so much dry skin.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH

I love these make-up remover wipes!! I have really sensitive, dry skin and these did not irritate my skin in any way. They were very gentle but they still removed all of my makeup.
Nikita R.
Nikita R.

I am such a lazy person. Coming back from a party I always felt lazy to remove my makeup BT thus made it easy. It even nourishes my face and is lovely for removing heavy eye makeup
Tracey P.
Tracey P.

I hardly ever try diggwrent stuff on my fave because my skins so sensitive to different stuff
summer time comes and i gwt dry spots across my face by my eyebrows. but these i loved
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK

Works very well as intended, but leaves an oily residue that bothered my eyes too much for me to be able to use regularly. Great for those days that you use a little extra mascara.
Danny L.
Danny L.
San Diego, CA

These are my favorite! I love the scent! I find it very calming and not overpowering. These wipes remove all of my makeup without any hassle. I couldn't ask for a better face wipe!
Erin D.
Erin D.
La Salle, IL

Very gentle, but also very thorough. Does a great job removing all of my makeup without feeling harsh and chemically. The cloths are also nice and soft and don't scratch your face.
emily v.
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa

I love, love, love these. I use them at night to remove my days make-up. They are refreshing and the scent is calming. They are great because they are easy to use after a long day.
Brynne K.
Brynne K.

Really lovely scent. Works well to remove both face and eye makeup. Non oily and does not clog pores. However, the sheets tend to dry out in the bag. Be careful to fully seal shut.
Serena R.
Serena R.

I love this it doesn't leave my face greasy takes off all the makeup and doesn't make me brake out I have very sensitive skin so this works great and makes my skin soft and not red
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now