Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I really like this product (Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing clothes, Night Calming). There may be a few cheaper alternatives, but it really does leave my skin feeling great and not dried out in the morning. Does a nice job of removing the daily grime. The packaging is good, pretty standard as towelettes go. I would buy it again and would recommend it as well.
Lexy H.
Lexy H.
Rockford, IL

Gets all my makeup off before bed and leaves my skin feeling clean. Very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't make me breakout like most cleansing wipes i have tried in the past.The purple packaging is what caught my attention its super adorable and i would recommend to anyone who loves using makeup wipes before bed from having a night out who has sensitive skin
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I bought these because of a previous purchase of the "hydrating" towelettes that I loved. I just wanted to try these out. They aren't as moist as I would like, and sometimes it is difficult to remove mascara and eyeliner when the towelettes is dry. Overall a good product. I do recommend it but be be sure and keep the towelettes sealed tight so they don't dry out!
Diane B.
Diane B.
Round Rock, TX

I have a ft job 7-5 and then I come home to a husband and two kids. I have to make dinner, tidy up, give the kids bath and then bedtime for me time. Some times I'm too tired to actually wash my make up off with water. Having these relaxing make up removing towels always help out. I feel extra tired when I don't wash my make up off, these towels help prevent that.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Glenside, PA

I think that this is a really good make up remover, i always buy different ones but this is one i always seem to find myself reaching for because it works so well for my skin! its a good value and its not pricey at all, i think i will continue to use this. Highly recommend, It really does calm my skin at night and is very soothing and the cloths are so convenient
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA

Love this! Easy to use and very effective. It gets all of the mascara off quickly; even water proof mascara. Leaves your face feeling smooth, clean, and soft. Only takes one towelette to clean your whole face and neck! Once thug to be careful of - if you get it too close to your eye it burns and makes your eyes water. Overall, priced right and effective! Love it!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

These are my nightly go-to makeup removers! They don't irritate my skin at all and have never broken me out. These wipes have a very nice lavender scent to them, but it's not too overpowering. This is 100% the easiest method for removing makeup and I recommend it to everyone. The only con is sometimes they can be a little dry, so you have to wet them with water.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Grove City, OH

I am not a nighttime routine person - face it, I just want to go to bed. But, I've been told that I REALLY need to get the day's dirt off my face before hitting the sack. Neutrogena makes it easy with these remover wipes. It takes off eye makeup with one swipe, and takes care of foundations too. No more bending over the sink and having water run down my elbows!
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Hercules, CA

I was looking into make up remover wipes because I wanted something fast and easy. I loved it took everything off. Only thing is... I got an allergic reaction after using it. I usually don't get allergic to anything so I was surprised. I tried it again the next day, and it happened again. Around my eyes were really dry, and it was stayed there for a whole week.
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.

I really like these wipes. These are one of my favorites! I usually like to use them after i wash my face to get the excess make up off. I recently got them at Marshalls for $7.99 for a 2- pack - which is a steal! At walmart one pack is usually about 5-6 dollars which isnt bad. They do such a good job with getting your make up off and the dont irritate my skin!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now