Add a Photo

Photos (37)
cheyanne s.
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA

Feels so high-end! its amazing and a drugstore price that really cant be beat. A normal pack of these last about a month (depending on how much make up you ware) on of the only makeup remover to take off my waterproof mascara love these and they save me about 20 or so dollars every month because i only use maybe about 2-3 dependent on the makeup i ware
Bong C.
Bong C.
Ontario, CA

This product is amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find a make-up remover wipe that doesn't irritate my skin. The neutrogena make-up remover cleaning towelettes night calming take off all make up including waterproof and dose not irritate my skin at all, there is no burning or redness. After using the wipe my skin feels clean and refreshed.
Tierra R.
Tierra R.

I have used the other options in this brand and the night calming is the best. It leaves a much softer feel, as well as leaving a nice scent as well instead of a more chemical scent. Does very well at getting off most of my makeup.. May have to go over the eye area more than once which leaves a burning feeling as though the material scratched your skin
Cobi L.
Cobi L.

I use this product for pretty much multiple things. I use it to wipe of my make-up after a long day, if I put too much of something I use it to take some if not all off to restart or lighten it up a bit. The fabric reals so cool on my face and I personally have never had a break out from this product. I recommend this to anyone with combination skin!!
Dana S.
Dana S.

I was using the original makeup remover wipes until I saw these and decided to give them a try. I love them so much more! They do an excellent job of removing my makeup but do not leave my face looking wet or oily. They relax my skin and it feels softer! I found these at Walmart but you can find them at many retailers! They are definitely worth a try!
Jill K.
Jill K.

These wipes are very gentle on my skin. I use them when I come home after a long day to clean my makeup off. I feel as if I just got out of the shower after using them. I also use them before going to bed to give myself that clean feeling when I'm falling asleep. After my first time using these wipes, within a week I noticed my skin begin to clear up.
courtney r.
courtney r.
Ormond Beach, FL

I bought these a about a month ago. They do get your make up off good. But my only problem was they burned my eyes so bad. If they didn't irritate my eyes so bad I would by them again. Seriously my eyes would be so red and hurt for about an hour after so for that reason I would pass on these if you have sensitive eyes. Do not buy for that reason alone
Love A.
Love A.

These towelettes are extremely moist. I found them a little too moist for my liking but overall they do their job well. Both my mom and sister like these wipes and they do not cause them any irritation but for me sometimes they can burn after using them. I find myself always rinsing my face with water after using these wipes which I do not mind doing.
Katence T.
Katence T.
Manassas, VA

Just the best wipes ever!I keep buying those and the price is great once I forgot the open and they got dry but I still useD one and what do you know they clean my make up just like that.my eyes are so sensitive and those wipes are perfect for my eyes don't make them red nether burn after cleaning and your face stays smooth like you have cream on it.
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

Best make up remover by far. If you use this you want any other. No kidding !! This take off all your make up in less than one minute and it's not search on your skin and makes your skin feel nice and smooth and you wake up with your skin feeling really nicest would still love it so much the best product I've ever used on my skin or make up removing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now