Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
Saint Peters, MO

I am a big believer in removing makeup prior to bedtime - it does allow your skin to breath. I have always used the Neutrogena Make-Up Cleansing towelettes however I purchased the "Night Calming" towelettes to try. I have noticed the redness in my skin has reduced so much. I have some roceasa tendencies so try to keep my skin calm. The Calming towelettes worked so smoothly around the thin skin of my eyes where the skin is not as elastic as it once was. I have not experienced any break outs from these nor the regular, fragrance-free towelettes. I would recommend these to anyone. They are also very convenient as I take them with me when I travel for my job and personally.
Jamila P.
Jamila P.
Belmont, CA

These are the only makeup removing wipes that I use and ever will use. These are so great if you're a lazy person like me who takes their makeup off as the very last thing they do all day. I always keep a pack in the drawer of my side table so that I have easy access because most of my nights consist of me laying in bed on my laptop and whenever it gets around to 10pm I get too lazy to walk to the bathroom and wash my face. Whenever I use these my skin feels amazing the next day, it keeps my skin nice and soft and I notice that whenever I use it my the discoloration in my skin looks more even which makes me look more awake and brighter looking the next day.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Marietta, GA

One or two swipes on my oily, acne-prone skin definitely gets rid of all of my makeup. However, I do not ever default on my skincare routine and these wipes leave a residue which I feel should be rinsed off. Often makeup wipes say you don't have to rinse afterward, but when they contain artificial fragrances and other chemicals, I always find that the best thing to do is remove all of my makeup with them, then continue on with the rest of my skincare routine anyway, washing my face after using them, exfoliating and using a moisturizer. They do the job of taking my makeup off, but I wouldn't trust them to be the only way to clean your face in the evening.
Schuyler M.
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA

I find these towelettes an essential part of the 'Glam on the Go' kit every Lady needs in her purse! I never know how long my work will be, and sometimes my makeup doesn't have the endurance I do, so these disposable towlettes are a great way to freshen up fast, and without rubbing hands or sponges on the face that can have acne causing bacteria.
If you are as serious about your skincare regimen as I am, then you know a gentle make up remover is absolutely the most important part of cleansing the skin to prepare it to absorb all those expensive products we put on after! Otherwise, it's just a waste of makeup and money. These are well worth the price.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lancaster, Ca

I have tried all the cleansing cloths on the market, and nothing compares to these. I have very sensitive skin, and Rosacea, and these actually cool my face off instead of burning it like most other wipes. I use the night calming at all times of day (I guess they are marketed for night because of the lavender?). I've tried the original, and the moisturizing kind, and both are OK, but they do make my face burn a little. These are more expensive than other kinds, but in my opinion, they seem larger, softer, and hold more cleanser, so I don't have to use more than one at a time. I hope they don't stop selling them now that I admitted to loving them!
CJ B.
CJ B.

I love Neutrogena everything! These wipes can be a little irritating if you have sensitive skin, but they do get the job done. They are kind of expensive for how many you get, but they work very well. If you are looking for great make up wipes that won't
Break the bank...try the Walmart brand (equate). They have two different kinds, one for a daily routine and another for the night time. The night time ones, which come in a purple package, are great for sensitive skin. It's about 3-4 dollars for 40 make up wipes. Sometimes they have double packs of 80 for 6 dollars which is awesome! For more make up Tips check out @glambyseajay on instagram!
Stefanny A.
Stefanny A.

Absolutely loved these makeup removing wipes. The scent they had was nice and calming and not strong at all. It helped removed my makeup very nicely. Only issue I had was that it couldn't really get my water proof mascara off. I had to use my ponds cold cream makeup removing cream to help dissolve the mascara before I wiped my makeup off. Another problem I had was that the wipes are very wet so sometimes when I was cleaning my eye makeup some of the wetness from the wipe would get inside my eye which burned a little but wasn't that bad. Aside from that these wipes are amazing and I love them so much. I've repurchased them over 5 times!

Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX

Neutrogena has always been a great product to have because alot of their products are all made with natural substances that will not break you out , and if you have sensitive skin , I would highly recommended going with some of their product's and their neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes night calming works very well ,it hydrates your skin and it removes make up and even water proof mascara , and I have sensitive eyes and I can whip off make up off my eyes to were it doesn't burn my eyes and it also removes dirt and traces of oil from your face and its for every skin type ♡ which is great and yall have a great day ♡♡♡♡
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
San Francisco, CA

As someone who used to work behind the counter at places like MAC and Bare Escentuals, I know a quality makeup wipe when I see one. I'm also picky with my makeup wipes - they need to be able to remove even my toughest waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I trust the Neutrogena wipes to get the job done and was super excited to see they made a night calming version! These bad boys get all the makeup, dirt, and grime from the day off easily. I also do love the night calming scent but 4 stars for being just slightly rough on the eyes because of the scent - those with sensitive skin might want to opt for a true eye makeup remover!
taylor m.
taylor m.
Columbus, OH

What I have in my bathroom right now! I never get any brand other than neutrogena anymore it takes the makeup off quick and easy and you don't have to worry about rubbing 100s of times or causing skin irritation to get the product off (unless you're going for some sort of a cartoon character look where you use so much makeup your face looks painted on you'll probably have to do your research for that kind of makeup reemover I don't know what that would be but girl make sure you got it!!!)
anyway, this product is great very refreshing and revitalizing nice on your face, and like I said gets product off very nicely
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?