Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
Saint Peters, MO
April 11, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
I am a big believer in removing makeup prior to bedtime - it does allow your skin to breath. I have always used the Neutrogena Make-Up Cleansing towelettes however I purchased the "Night Calming" towelettes to try. I have noticed the redness in my skin has reduced so much. I have some roceasa tendencies so try to keep my skin calm. The Calming towelettes worked so smoothly around the thin skin of my eyes where the skin is not as elastic as it once was. I have not experienced any break outs from these nor the regular, fragrance-free towelettes. I would recommend these to anyone. They are also very convenient as I take them with me when I travel for my job and personally.
Jamila P.
Jamila P.
Belmont, CA
These are the only makeup removing wipes that I use and ever will use. These are so great if you're a lazy person like me who takes their makeup off as the very last thing they do all day. I always keep a pack in the drawer of my side table so that I have easy access because most of my nights consist of me laying in bed on my laptop and whenever it gets around to 10pm I get too lazy to walk to the bathroom and wash my face. Whenever I use these my skin feels amazing the next day, it keeps my skin nice and soft and I notice that whenever I use it my the discoloration in my skin looks more even which makes me look more awake and brighter looking the next day.
Schuyler M.
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 2:48 a.m.
I find these towelettes an essential part of the 'Glam on the Go' kit every Lady needs in her purse! I never know how long my work will be, and sometimes my makeup doesn't have the endurance I do, so these disposable towlettes are a great way to freshen up fast, and without rubbing hands or sponges on the face that can have acne causing bacteria.
If you are as serious about your skincare regimen as I am, then you know a gentle make up remover is absolutely the most important part of cleansing the skin to prepare it to absorb all those expensive products we put on after! Otherwise, it's just a waste of makeup and money. These are well worth the price.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lancaster, Ca
Feb. 28, 2016, 12:27 a.m.

I have tried all the cleansing cloths on the market, and nothing compares to these. I have very sensitive skin, and Rosacea, and these actually cool my face off instead of burning it like most other wipes. I use the night calming at all times of day (I guess they are marketed for night because of the lavender?). I've tried the original, and the moisturizing kind, and both are OK, but they do make my face burn a little. These are more expensive than other kinds, but in my opinion, they seem larger, softer, and hold more cleanser, so I don't have to use more than one at a time. I hope they don't stop selling them now that I admitted to loving them!
Stefanny A.
Stefanny A.
May 19, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Absolutely loved these makeup removing wipes. The scent they had was nice and calming and not strong at all. It helped removed my makeup very nicely. Only issue I had was that it couldn't really get my water proof mascara off. I had to use my ponds cold cream makeup removing cream to help dissolve the mascara before I wiped my makeup off. Another problem I had was that the wipes are very wet so sometimes when I was cleaning my eye makeup some of the wetness from the wipe would get inside my eye which burned a little but wasn't that bad. Aside from that these wipes are amazing and I love them so much. I've repurchased them over 5 times!

Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Neutrogena has always been a great product to have because alot of their products are all made with natural substances that will not break you out , and if you have sensitive skin , I would highly recommended going with some of their product's and their neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes night calming works very well ,it hydrates your skin and it removes make up and even water proof mascara , and I have sensitive eyes and I can whip off make up off my eyes to were it doesn't burn my eyes and it also removes dirt and traces of oil from your face and its for every skin type ♡ which is great and yall have a great day ♡♡♡♡
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 17, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
As someone who used to work behind the counter at places like MAC and Bare Escentuals, I know a quality makeup wipe when I see one. I'm also picky with my makeup wipes - they need to be able to remove even my toughest waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I trust the Neutrogena wipes to get the job done and was super excited to see they made a night calming version! These bad boys get all the makeup, dirt, and grime from the day off easily. I also do love the night calming scent but 4 stars for being just slightly rough on the eyes because of the scent - those with sensitive skin might want to opt for a true eye makeup remover!
taylor m.
taylor m.
Columbus, OH
What I have in my bathroom right now! I never get any brand other than neutrogena anymore it takes the makeup off quick and easy and you don't have to worry about rubbing 100s of times or causing skin irritation to get the product off (unless you're going for some sort of a cartoon character look where you use so much makeup your face looks painted on you'll probably have to do your research for that kind of makeup reemover I don't know what that would be but girl make sure you got it!!!)
anyway, this product is great very refreshing and revitalizing nice on your face, and like I said gets product off very nicely
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos, TX
March 8, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
These wipes are miracle cleaners! I've been through so many makeup wipes in my life and none of them work the way these do. At first I would not use wipes and just rinse off in the shower only to be greeted with black smudges after I got out the shower so I decided no I'm not doing this anymore. So I went to use other wipes that were not skin or eye friendly. They would irritate my skin and sting my eye but now with these wipes I know that it doesn't do that. It takes away all the makeup with one wipe AND it not only cleans but puts good oils and cleans the face leaving it baby smooth and oil free
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I have to say that while cleansing wipes aren't my favorite way to take off my make-up, these wipes do the job amazingly! I don't feel oily...or even dried up afterwards and it really calms my skin!

It's even gotten to the point that my Fiance will end up using them so he even gets a face cleanse at the end of the night!

I most often use these wipes when I am not wearing a full face of makeup or if I'm wearing just a BB or CC cream or even just sunscreen! At the end of the night it makes my face feel amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing once I use them all up!

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?