Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Adriana E.
Adriana E.
I loved how my make up fell off so effortless, and my face didn't feel dry at all. My face felt moisturize and very soft. These are the only make up removal towelettes I use now.
chelsea c.
chelsea c.
Lexington, SC
Feb. 13, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
I love these makeup remover towels. They remove all the hard to get mascara and eyeliner. It makes washing my face a breeze because I don't have to scrub at my waterproof makeup.
Jennah H.
Jennah H.
Silverton, OR
so great they really can your face. they also take of all the makeup. i think they are a great price. and they smell nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i both them at target, great vlaue
Tina J.
Tina J.
Feb. 9, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. I find that it removes my face makeup really well but I struggle to get my waterproof mascara off.
Geraldine g.
Geraldine g.
May 18, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Left my face feeling g clean and it took off all my make up with one sheets. Spells good and doesn't make my skin feel dry or stiff. I would recommend this product to anyone one.
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX
Feb. 8, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
Ursula S.
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL
June 2, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Michaelene P.
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY
Feb. 15, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
I love these!!! Takes my makeup off easily without having to rub my skin dry to do so. Makes it very easy to quickly get your makeup off and hop in bed. Definitely is a must buy!
Lucero D.
Lucero D.
Haines City, FL
Love these wipes! They get the majority of my make up off in just one wipe. However, they do leave my skin feeling a little oily. But that's nothing a little face wash can't fix.
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 22, 2016, 10 p.m.
I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?