Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kate C.
Kate C.
Laveen, AZ

These are my everyday go to make up wipes! They are very gentle on our skin especially when you use them on the eyes and the smell is amazing and very calming (as advertised on the packaging)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
East Elmhurst, NY

They are really good at swiping make up off for people who don't always have time i can say i have used them before after a long day out and theyve done the job of wiping the days make up off
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Oak Forest, IL

I hate taking off my makeup because I'm SO lazy and once I saw these I had to get them. One towelette goes along way and makes taking off your makeup before going to bed much less of a hassle
Faylyn H.
Faylyn H.
North St Paul, MN

These were great. They would probably work better for someone who doesn't have super sensitive skin though, as they stung a little for me. But they smell good and take off makeup really well.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ

I love these wipes. I use them all the time and it removes my make up all in one shot. I have tried others but I didn't like them how I like these. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
New Waterford, NS

Great product. gives a nice clean fresh feeling. cleans very well. like the resealable package. I carry it in my purse in the summer for a pick me up when my face feels sweaty or at the beach
sarah t.
sarah t.

I had to use two wipes to take off waterproof makeup. It makes your skin feel clean which is good because some wipe leave your skin feeling oily or clogged so I don't have to rinse with water
Becky O.
Becky O.
Herington, KS

Love using these to wipes away makeup. So easy to use. I will keep buying these wipes over and over. They are inexpensive good price value for an easy to use product. I buy mine from walmart.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Been using these makeup remover wipes for so many years I have loss track of how long exactly. They remove all my makeup and smell lovely. They actually calm me down and get me ready for bed.
Lucy V.
Lucy V.
Wilmington, DE

These are great hydrating wipes, but you will definitely need to wash your face after in order to get excess makeup off. Good for the most part for eye makeup, but mascara is hard to get off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now