Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Rahway, Nj

Best I have used so far. It is cheap and gets the job done! It isn't hard on the face and is gentle. perfect for most skin types. Will always buy again since it met my expectations!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love these makeup remover wipes! They are great for removing that stubborn mascara & keeping it off my white towels! The lavender is calming & does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Arlington, VA

Love this product! some towelettes don't remove all the make-up and you have to use multiples, but this one gets all the make up off with one! Also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
jasmine l.
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ

I really like this product. I feel that it removes every last bit of makeup off my face. I also like the scent. It's cheap depending on where you buy. I usually buy mine at walmart.
kelly r.
kelly r.

These make up wipes do a really good job. They took my make up off without having to scrub at it. Another bonus is that it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after using them.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a must have. They remove all of the makeup and oil from the day while leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed!
What grabbed my attention was the word "calming" I tried the product in hopes that it would do just that. It did a great job removing my makeup but I'm still waiting to be "calmed."
Allison C.
Allison C.
Caldwell, ID

These wipes are super gentle on skin and take off the left over makeup you have if you don't get it all when you wash your face it also has a very light calming smell to it as well!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

I've tried many different types of makeup wipes. These by far are the best. They don't dry out my skin or burn my eyes. I also like that you can get these on sale and with a coupon.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?