Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO

These make up remover pads work so well! I bring them traveling and they are so perfect because you don't have to worry about not making it though security or having anything spill!
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
Stockton, CA

These night calming make up wipes are like heaven on your face! I love them! They really do take all of your make up off in just one wipe. I recommend to any one with sensitive skin
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
San Antonio, TX

They're slightly rough so if you have sensitive skin I don't know if I'd necessarily recommend them but they do a great job of pseudo- exfoliating and they remove makeup really well.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Arlington, VA

Love this product! some towelettes don't remove all the make-up and you have to use multiples, but this one gets all the make up off with one! Also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Rahway, Nj

Best I have used so far. It is cheap and gets the job done! It isn't hard on the face and is gentle. perfect for most skin types. Will always buy again since it met my expectations!
penny k.
penny k.
Tacoma, WA

It works an gets the job done it also makes my skin feel soft an clean I would recommend this to all that need to remove make an it has a calming agent in it that may help you sleep
jasmine l.
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ

I really like this product. I feel that it removes every last bit of makeup off my face. I also like the scent. It's cheap depending on where you buy. I usually buy mine at walmart.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These makeup remover clothes always work great for me. I don't wear foundation, I only wear eye makeup, but these work wonderfully when I want to take my eye makeup off before bed.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

The make up removing wipes are awesome! Very refreshing and loved to use it right before bed! Purchased these at CVS multiple times :) Def a great purchase and met my expectations!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

Most make up wipes leave my face either too oily or way too dry. With this product, it reaches the goal of taking off all my make up but also while accomplishing complete moisture.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now