Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jen C.
Jen C.
Naperville, IL

I use these makeup remover wipes every night and they are great! I have dry sensitive skin and these wipes are both calming and don't irritate my skin like some other makeup removing wipes do.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.

I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.

These wipes were disappointing. They got the makeup off but not without a lot of hard rubbing which irritated my skin. I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with. The wipes made my eyes burn.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lexington, KY

These are magical wipes. Very easy to through in your purse or luggage. No need for any water. The wipe will clean the makeup off your face without clogging your pores OR drying out your face.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Rialto , Ca

I love these make up removal whips they are my go to leaves my face so fresh and clean. Not only are they two thumps up they smell good too and they are at a good price ! I buy mine at Walmart
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Austin, TX

Best make up remover towelettes ever. They don't leave my face oily- I take off my make up before showers, then use an exfoliater in the shower, and both are Neutrogena & it's a perfect combo.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV

I use these whips on a daily basis & they are very effective! They take all my makeup off even liquid lipstick!! It's a good price I'm sure there's cheaper ones out there but these work great!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Gentle on the skin, great at removing eye makeup. The purple packaging is pretty. not my most favorite product but it does the job. It does however irritate my eyes, but that might just be me.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID

Gets your makeup up off, plain and simple. As long as I remember to remove my eye makeup before I go to bed, they work wonderfully. And if I do forget, they are a nice wake up in the morning!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now