Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a must have. They remove all of the makeup and oil from the day while leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed!
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA

I love these make up remover wipes. It's so easy to remove make up in less than 2mins and I like how it removes all the make up and leaves my face. It also makes your face feel good
Stefany F.
Stefany F.
Manchester, CT

These were amazing! They worked perfectly to remove my makeup without leaving any oils. I already have an oily face, so some products make it even more oily. So happy to find these!
Crisy M.
Crisy M.

Hands down my favorite makeup remover! It gets the job done for beauty makeup and even takes off fake blood, grease/cream paints, etc. from my sfx jobs! Good for sensitive skin too!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Caldwell, ID

These wipes are super gentle on skin and take off the left over makeup you have if you don't get it all when you wash your face it also has a very light calming smell to it as well!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
What grabbed my attention was the word "calming" I tried the product in hopes that it would do just that. It did a great job removing my makeup but I'm still waiting to be "calmed."
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Chicago

I love using the wipes because to me it's better than the oily one well I haven't tried the oily one but Riera cause í got no money lol but for reals the wipes do an amazing job too
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA

These got my makeup off pretty well! I use waterproof eye makeup and these tackled it very well! They made my face feel clean and fresh, and didn't make my sensitive skin break out.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

I've tried many different types of makeup wipes. These by far are the best. They don't dry out my skin or burn my eyes. I also like that you can get these on sale and with a coupon.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now