Add a Photo

Diane V.
Diane V.
Wilmington, DE
Feb. 25, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
I loved these wipes! they were super fresh feeling and you didn't even have to wash your face or anything afterwards! i didn't experience any irritation or any problems with these
Derby C.
Derby C.
Sacramento, CA
May 19, 2016, 3:57 a.m.
I work graveyard shift and by the time I get home my skin feels tired and dry, after using the night calming make up wipes my skin felt hydrated and refreshed. I love this product
Christina D.
Christina D.
I like them, don't love the fragrance. I think that plain micellar water is a much better bet. I feel like I can use these only if I wash my face with actual face wash afterwards.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
April 30, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
This is an amazing product. Took most of my makeup off and left my skin feeling clean. These towelettes are soothing to the skin and aren't too rough and don't leave any rashes!!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

These facial wipes do remove makeup quite well. I usually wear foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick and these wipes remove it all effectively, including the mascara.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
April 10, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
I love that way the wipes feel on my skin they feel very moisturizing and I my skin never feels oily when I use them so I love that but I just wish they would make bigger packets.
ana v.
ana v.
Long beach, California
June 1, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
I absolutely love this product! Takes make up off completely without using several wipes like other products I've used! This is a must have for me! I highly recommend this product
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
Broomfield, CO
I love these makeup remover towels. They gently remove even mascara with no greasy residue. My face feels clean and refreshed and the calming lavender scent is perfect before bed.
Yahaira p.
Yahaira p.
Tolleson, AZ
April 30, 2016, 2:13 a.m.
Great make up remover love it !!!! It removed all the make up around eye and face ! There great because they already have the makeup remover and the towel its really affordable !!
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Bend , IN
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
These are my go to remover towelettes! So easy to use, just wipe it on and the makeup comes off! Definitely a great thing to keep by the bedside to wipe off the evening's makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?