Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
East Greenbush, NY

It helps removing of makeup, and doesn't cause breakouts. Easy use for removing of all the nights dirt and grime. However it doesn't fully remove makeup like washing your face would.
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Florence, MS

I love using the night calming wipes, usually wipes that aren't labeled for sensitive skin break me out, or cause dry patches. This basically works the same as sensitive skin ones do.
Harley L.
Harley L.
Brilliant, OH

These work very well on removing any excess makeup that you have laying on your face. It uplifts the dirt for a nice clean feel! They even do very well on removing waterproof makeup.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Trumbull, CT

Love these towelettes! I use them when I don't have my face wash or am too tired to wash my face. The scent is nice and it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated once I'm finished
JESSICA M.
JESSICA M.
Fords, NJ

There is a difference between the reg. And the night my face feels more smoothr when I wake up after using the wipes before bed. Always remove make up before bed to prevent wrinkles
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Pacific, WA

This wip leaves your face feeling really fresh and renewed. I use them ahen ever i have makeup and need to remove it. I have sensitive skin and it is not irrateted using this product
Kenzi A.
Kenzi A.

LOVE THIS this removes everything from waterproof mascara and eyeliner to the toughest most stubborn makeup without hardly any pressure but I just wish it wouldn't make my hands oily
kelleigh d.
kelleigh d.

These are just ok. I found that I had to scrub quite a bit to remove all my makeup, which I didn't like. Also, these irritated my skin somewhat. Perhaps I needed more sensitive ones?
Claire S.
Claire S.
West Mifflin, PA

One of my favorite makeup removers. Very gentle, but gets all my makeup of really, even waterproof mascara without a hassle. The scene is subtle but very relaxing. I use these daily!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

These wipes are so refreshing! I feel like I deeply washed away all of the makeup on my skin. My face feels clean! I still wash my face out of habit but these wipes get the job done.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?