Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR

These wipes have a wonderful light, clean fragrance. They did a fanstastic job at removing my makeup, even waterproof liner and mascara. My skin was left feeling clean and refreshed!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Vista, CA

Removes makeup really well, and leaves your face feeling fresh. I bought it from a local target, the price was fairy it was everything I look for in a makeup remover. Very effective.
Harley L.
Harley L.
Brilliant, OH

These work very well on removing any excess makeup that you have laying on your face. It uplifts the dirt for a nice clean feel! They even do very well on removing waterproof makeup.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mason, OH

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love these! With other cleaners I feel like I either had to use a lot or had to scrub really hard these smell so good and one towelettes gets my entire face off lol
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

These wipes are so refreshing! I feel like I deeply washed away all of the makeup on my skin. My face feels clean! I still wash my face out of habit but these wipes get the job done.
Carla Z.
Carla Z.
Morristown, NJ

Great for taking off makeup on the go or on vacation when you can't pack liquids. Good value for the price. Packaging could use work to help wipes dry out less. Definitely recommend.
JESSICA M.
JESSICA M.
Fords, NJ

There is a difference between the reg. And the night my face feels more smoothr when I wake up after using the wipes before bed. Always remove make up before bed to prevent wrinkles
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
East Greenbush, NY

It helps removing of makeup, and doesn't cause breakouts. Easy use for removing of all the nights dirt and grime. However it doesn't fully remove makeup like washing your face would.
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA

I love these make up remover wipes. It's so easy to remove make up in less than 2mins and I like how it removes all the make up and leaves my face. It also makes your face feel good
kelly r.
kelly r.

These make up wipes do a really good job. They took my make up off without having to scrub at it. Another bonus is that it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now