Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Huda A.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA

These are my favorite cleansing towelettes ever. They remove most of my makeup before I use my regular cleanser. I like that they are gentle and easy to use. I buy them at my local drugstores.
katie f.
katie f.
Brady, TX

I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Shey B.
Shey B.
Tyler, TX

I really like this neutrogena make up remover . I used it every night to removed my make up or just to clean my face .. it's really effective , it leaves my face soft .. I bought it at Walmart
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

These do a very good job of getting all of your makeup off your face. I probably won't purchase it again though, because there are many brands close to or equivalent in quality that cost less.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Jonesboro, AR

I love all neutrogena products. i use newutrogena for my make up remover and for my acne product. i have face wash in my shower i use every day. it does not make my face dry either. its great.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

I was just looking for something, anything to help me take off my makeup. I found these, and they are amazing! It took off everything and made my skin feel awesome! Would definitely recommend.
Keeley K.
Keeley K.
Brookings

I love these neutrogena wipes! I always purchase either this or their original ones in the blue packaging. These are great for night time because they're relaxing. Will continue to repurchase.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Biloxi, MS

These are my favorite cleansing wipes, I've tried so many others and these are the most sensitive on my skin while easily removing all my makeup. The smell is really nice and not overpowering.
baylor h.
baylor h.
Greeneville, TN

This products takes make up right off! it leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great! this is definitely my favorite face cleaner/ make up remover. its a great product at a great price!
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN

I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now