Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Louisa R.
Louisa R.
Springfield

My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Trumbull, CT

Love these towelettes! I use them when I don't have my face wash or am too tired to wash my face. The scent is nice and it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated once I'm finished
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Pacific, WA

This wip leaves your face feeling really fresh and renewed. I use them ahen ever i have makeup and need to remove it. I have sensitive skin and it is not irrateted using this product
Lexie K.
Lexie K.
Atlanta, GA

My go to makeup remover wipes are the blue Neutrogena every day wipes. I find that these night calming wipes aren't as effective in taking off all my makeup but they smell delicious!
kelleigh d.
kelleigh d.

These are just ok. I found that I had to scrub quite a bit to remove all my makeup, which I didn't like. Also, these irritated my skin somewhat. Perhaps I needed more sensitive ones?
Claire S.
Claire S.
West Mifflin, PA

One of my favorite makeup removers. Very gentle, but gets all my makeup of really, even waterproof mascara without a hassle. The scene is subtle but very relaxing. I use these daily!
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Florence, MS

I love using the night calming wipes, usually wipes that aren't labeled for sensitive skin break me out, or cause dry patches. This basically works the same as sensitive skin ones do.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Saint Michael, MN

I really like this product. It works very well to take off make up, although it seems like you have you rub at your eyes a little more than should be necessary to get eye makeup off.
Kenzi A.
Kenzi A.

LOVE THIS this removes everything from waterproof mascara and eyeliner to the toughest most stubborn makeup without hardly any pressure but I just wish it wouldn't make my hands oily
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now