Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

I must say sometimes after a hard days work or even after an evening out I use this product to remove my makeup simply the best. One sheet goes a long way and every bit of my makeup is removed.
Justice C.
Justice C.

These wipes are good to use, but I find that I have to use more than one wipe to get of the makeup. I think that the wipes are extremely moist. They still do the job of getting the make-up off.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Bradenton, FL

After having my makeup on all day I just want something quick and easy to relie on to remove my makeup! Thats when these come in handy they do the job and leave your face feeling soft and clean
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Wise, VA

This is a must have for me. I use these wipes to remove my makeup every night before taking a shower. Unlike most removers, this actually gets every bit of my makeup off! They smell great too!
Shey B.
Shey B.
Tyler, TX

I really like this neutrogena make up remover . I used it every night to removed my make up or just to clean my face .. it's really effective , it leaves my face soft .. I bought it at Walmart
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

These do a very good job of getting all of your makeup off your face. I probably won't purchase it again though, because there are many brands close to or equivalent in quality that cost less.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

I use these after I was my face to get any makeup that is left on my face. This is also great for removing eyeliner. It really does the job for me leaves my skin moisturized and feeling clean.
Ama C.
Ama C.

Really gets the job done. Perfect for when I'm feeling lazy at night. Definitely recommended for party girls who come back late at night and don't want to go to bed with make up on their face.
katie f.
katie f.
Brady, TX

I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now