Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Owensboro, KY

Love them! Doesn't irritate my face, or make it oily or dry. Recommend!! Easily gets off mascara and eye liner better than any soap or other brands of make up remover pads I've tried!
Josie M.
Josie M.
Kingsville, TX

In love with this product! Easy to use and works very well. I am able to remove my eye make up in a few swipes. Also, it doesn't cause me to break out out leave excess oil on my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I love these wipes. Takes your makeup off so nicely. I have got these many times. I like the packaging also. Fits very nicely into my makeup bag. I most likely recommend this product.
Rin A.
Rin A.

Many makeup removers have irritated my skin, leaving it blotchy and itchy. However, Neutrogena always delivers a fantastic product that leaves me feeling relaxed rather than inflamed.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL

These wipes are great! They do wonders taking off all of the makeup you wear throughout the day. They are soft and actually get off all of the makeup without having to wash your face.
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR

These wipes have a wonderful light, clean fragrance. They did a fanstastic job at removing my makeup, even waterproof liner and mascara. My skin was left feeling clean and refreshed!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mason, OH

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love these! With other cleaners I feel like I either had to use a lot or had to scrub really hard these smell so good and one towelettes gets my entire face off lol
Carla Z.
Carla Z.
Morristown, NJ

Great for taking off makeup on the go or on vacation when you can't pack liquids. Good value for the price. Packaging could use work to help wipes dry out less. Definitely recommend.
Louisa R.
Louisa R.
Springfield

My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?