Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
March 26, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
I hardly ever try diggwrent stuff on my fave because my skins so sensitive to different stuff
summer time comes and i gwt dry spots across my face by my eyebrows. but these i loved
Brynne K.
Brynne K.
March 8, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Really lovely scent. Works well to remove both face and eye makeup. Non oily and does not clog pores. However, the sheets tend to dry out in the bag. Be careful to fully seal shut.
Danny L.
Danny L.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite! I love the scent! I find it very calming and not overpowering. These wipes remove all of my makeup without any hassle. I couldn't ask for a better face wipe!
Serena R.
Serena R.
March 2, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
I love this it doesn't leave my face greasy takes off all the makeup and doesn't make me brake out I have very sensitive skin so this works great and makes my skin soft and not red
Erin D.
Erin D.
La Salle, IL
Very gentle, but also very thorough. Does a great job removing all of my makeup without feeling harsh and chemically. The cloths are also nice and soft and don't scratch your face.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO
Feb. 3, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
These are so perfect if you have rosacea or really sensitive skin that gets irritated when removing makeup. They remove my waterproof makeup but still calm my sensitive skin after!
Janie E.
Janie E.
Weslaco, TX
April 14, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
This wipes do the job. They take off the makeup. But since I have dry skin I feel like it burned a little. Maybe I was being to rough. Recommend for oily skin not so much dry skin.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX
Feb. 10, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Most make up wipes leave my face either too oily or way too dry. With this product, it reaches the goal of taking off all my make up but also while accomplishing complete moisture.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK
March 21, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Works very well as intended, but leaves an oily residue that bothered my eyes too much for me to be able to use regularly. Great for those days that you use a little extra mascara.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH
Feb. 5, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
I love these make-up remover wipes!! I have really sensitive, dry skin and these did not irritate my skin in any way. They were very gentle but they still removed all of my makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?