Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Montgomery, IL

These towelettes are amazing. They don't leave your skin dry after using like other products. It also really gets all the dark make-up off well without having to scrub your skin hard.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Owensboro, KY

Love them! Doesn't irritate my face, or make it oily or dry. Recommend!! Easily gets off mascara and eye liner better than any soap or other brands of make up remover pads I've tried!
Karen T.
Karen T.
San Jose, CA

I love these wipes, the smell is so good and they gentle remove the makeup from my face, and lets face it who does not love a good product that helps avoid to wash your face at night.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA

I absolutely love using these towelettes. They really remove all my makeup effortlessly and leave my skin clear. I never get s burning sensation like I do with other towelette brands.
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Millport, Al

I love these makeup remover wipes! It only takes one wipe and it removes everything! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It also doesn't make my face oily which is a plus!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Neutrogena Night Calming Towelettes offer a quick and convenient solution to make up removal before dozing off to dreamland. They are soft yet effective and make your skin feel great.
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL

These wipes are great! They do wonders taking off all of the makeup you wear throughout the day. They are soft and actually get off all of the makeup without having to wash your face.
Louisa R.
Louisa R.
Springfield

My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
Claire S.
Claire S.
West Mifflin, PA

One of my favorite makeup removers. Very gentle, but gets all my makeup of really, even waterproof mascara without a hassle. The scene is subtle but very relaxing. I use these daily!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now