Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX

I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Heather N.
Heather N.

Not for sensitive skin! Great for removing makeup but very rough around the eye areas. I loved these until they started to burn my eyes and skin. I had to give mine away because of this problem
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Baltimore, MD

The best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, not too oily but still moist does the job. I have sensitive skin but this product does not irritate not even when I use it to remove eye makeup.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY

These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Jersey City, NJ

Gets EVERYTHING off! Love the soft lavender scent also.

Great value and price. Usually just takes one wipe to get rid of everyday makeup. Face feels clean and smooth. I really love this product
Misty L.
Misty L.

These are far and away my favorite making removing wipes! They are gentle on my skin, and remove all of my makeup, even the stubborn eye makeup! It's a plus that they smell fantastic as well :)
Joslyn J.
Joslyn J.

Love it wipes away all the dirt. Even when I was using these for dance they got all of my glitter and eye lash glue off. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a good make up remover wipe.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL

Favorite makeup remover wipes. The scent is exactly what it says, calming. Take all my make up off with one wipe. These don't dry out if you keep the pack closed. They also don't burn your eyes
Haley G.
Haley G.
San Diego, CA

These are by far my favorite wipes ever.  Not only do they get the makeup off completely, it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and like I just spent 15 minutes with a complicated face wash.
McKenna F.
McKenna F.
Kent, OH

In my experience of using the Neutrogena Night Calming Remover Cleansing Towelettes, they burn when the towelettes access the face. It also takes a couple of towelettes to take your makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now