Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA

Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Rock Spring

This make up wipe left me feeling fresh and not oily. It also made my skin feel soft and clean in the morning and it didn't take a lot of scrubbing it was very easy to remove my makeup
Seairra L.
Seairra L.
Anaheim, CA

Loved these make up remover wipes. They feel so good on your face and they are so calming after you have worn your make up all day and night long. Best makeup remover wipes I have used
Ulyssa W.
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I love these wipes. Takes your makeup off so nicely. I have got these many times. I like the packaging also. Fits very nicely into my makeup bag. I most likely recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Neutrogena Night Calming Towelettes offer a quick and convenient solution to make up removal before dozing off to dreamland. They are soft yet effective and make your skin feel great.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL

These wipes are great! They do wonders taking off all of the makeup you wear throughout the day. They are soft and actually get off all of the makeup without having to wash your face.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA

I absolutely love using these towelettes. They really remove all my makeup effortlessly and leave my skin clear. I never get s burning sensation like I do with other towelette brands.
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Millport, Al

I love these makeup remover wipes! It only takes one wipe and it removes everything! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It also doesn't make my face oily which is a plus!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?