Add a Photo

Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC
May 19, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a must have. They remove all of the makeup and oil from the day while leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
San Antonio, TX
Feb. 8, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
They're slightly rough so if you have sensitive skin I don't know if I'd necessarily recommend them but they do a great job of pseudo- exfoliating and they remove makeup really well.
March 18, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
What grabbed my attention was the word "calming" I tried the product in hopes that it would do just that. It did a great job removing my makeup but I'm still waiting to be "calmed."
Crisy M.
Crisy M.
Feb. 13, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Hands down my favorite makeup remover! It gets the job done for beauty makeup and even takes off fake blood, grease/cream paints, etc. from my sfx jobs! Good for sensitive skin too!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
May 5, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Love this product! some towelettes don't remove all the make-up and you have to use multiples, but this one gets all the make up off with one! Also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Feb. 2, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
I've tried many different types of makeup wipes. These by far are the best. They don't dry out my skin or burn my eyes. I also like that you can get these on sale and with a coupon.
Danny L.
Danny L.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite! I love the scent! I find it very calming and not overpowering. These wipes remove all of my makeup without any hassle. I couldn't ask for a better face wipe!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO
Feb. 3, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
These are so perfect if you have rosacea or really sensitive skin that gets irritated when removing makeup. They remove my waterproof makeup but still calm my sensitive skin after!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
April 19, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
The make up removing wipes are awesome! Very refreshing and loved to use it right before bed! Purchased these at CVS multiple times :) Def a great purchase and met my expectations!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX
Feb. 10, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Most make up wipes leave my face either too oily or way too dry. With this product, it reaches the goal of taking off all my make up but also while accomplishing complete moisture.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?