Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA

Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Sandra ..
Sandra ..
Azusa, CA

Great for stubborn eye makeup. Isn't irritating to the skin or eyes which is a plus for sensitive skin. Smells nice, and feels lovely on the skin. The calming effect is an added bonus.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX

I love these! I wish they came in half-sizes, because the wipe is actually too big and I end up wasting most of it. However, the scent is calming and the formula doesn't burn the skin.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.

I totally love this towelettes they are job st simply amazing, love how fast removes your eye makeup, mascara, primer and eyeshadow, all with one swiped!! Amazing!! This is a most have
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA

To me these are the best makeup remover wipes hands down! They take off all of my makeup including mascara and my eyebrow products! They smell great and they are at a good price point.
Gissel F.
Gissel F.
Las Vegas, NV

This makeup remover wipes are the best. You only need 1 for your face. This are so smooth and the smell isn't strong. It does not dry your face. I love it. And would purchase it again.
member-4e4b616f1
member-4e4b616f1
Torrance Ca

I absolutely love this product , the fact that it doesn't leave my skin oily is the best part . It is very gentle on my skin I recommend this for anyone who has extremely delicate skin
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Staten Island, NY

I always use this makeup wipes. Thru are great to always have around when ever you need them. I buy them at my local stores. The packing is very nice. I would recommend this to others.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Montgomery, IL

These towelettes are amazing. They don't leave your skin dry after using like other products. It also really gets all the dark make-up off well without having to scrub your skin hard.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL

These wipes are great! They do wonders taking off all of the makeup you wear throughout the day. They are soft and actually get off all of the makeup without having to wash your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now