Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Laura S.
Laura S.
JERSEY CITY, NJ

I really like it!! How it removes my make up after a long day. I can sleep freshing! Just and thing, I prefer less alcohol in the product but out of it, this product works really good!
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Columbia, KY

I like the towelettes but a lot of the brands dry out my already super dry face. I'd like to try the other Neutrogena Make-Up towelettes to see if they would be less drying to my skin.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Rock Spring

This make up wipe left me feeling fresh and not oily. It also made my skin feel soft and clean in the morning and it didn't take a lot of scrubbing it was very easy to remove my makeup
Laura P.
Laura P.
Columbus, OH

Only have to use one wipe to take off all of my makeup. Gentle on sensitive skin! I have been using these since high school. I've tried other brands and always come back to Neutrogena!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dewitt, MI

I use them every night that I have makeup on and my skin feels smooth and clean. This is a product that has worked on the toughest eyeliner and mascara. I would recommend this product.
Ulyssa W.
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Paducah, KY

Very calming on my irritated skin. Perfect to use just before bedtime. Cost more than the regular wipes, do that was a let down. Have purchased several times though and still love them
Love the cleanness and lightweight feel of the towelettes... The fact that it actually gets all the makeup off with one towel and the feel of my skin afterwards... Love this product!!!
Sandra ..
Sandra ..
Azusa, CA

Great for stubborn eye makeup. Isn't irritating to the skin or eyes which is a plus for sensitive skin. Smells nice, and feels lovely on the skin. The calming effect is an added bonus.
member-4e4b616f1
member-4e4b616f1
Torrance Ca

I absolutely love this product , the fact that it doesn't leave my skin oily is the best part . It is very gentle on my skin I recommend this for anyone who has extremely delicate skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now