Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
March 13, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
These got my makeup off pretty well! I use waterproof eye makeup and these tackled it very well! They made my face feel clean and fresh, and didn't make my sensitive skin break out.
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA
March 5, 2016, 7:25 a.m.
I love these make up remover wipes. It's so easy to remove make up in less than 2mins and I like how it removes all the make up and leaves my face. It also makes your face feel good
kelly r.
kelly r.
March 29, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
These make up wipes do a really good job. They took my make up off without having to scrub at it. Another bonus is that it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after using them.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Boulder, CO
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
These make up remover pads work so well! I bring them traveling and they are so perfect because you don't have to worry about not making it though security or having anything spill!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Caldwell, ID
May 19, 2016, 3:45 a.m.
These wipes are super gentle on skin and take off the left over makeup you have if you don't get it all when you wash your face it also has a very light calming smell to it as well!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Feb. 20, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes! They are great for removing that stubborn mascara & keeping it off my white towels! The lavender is calming & does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
penny k.
penny k.
Tacoma, WA
May 16, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
It works an gets the job done it also makes my skin feel soft an clean I would recommend this to all that need to remove make an it has a calming agent in it that may help you sleep
jasmine l.
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ
I really like this product. I feel that it removes every last bit of makeup off my face. I also like the scent. It's cheap depending on where you buy. I usually buy mine at walmart.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Rahway, Nj
April 23, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Best I have used so far. It is cheap and gets the job done! It isn't hard on the face and is gentle. perfect for most skin types. Will always buy again since it met my expectations!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Feb. 14, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?