Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC

It works without stinging or irritating my eyes after use. While also removing the my make up. It does get all my water proof make up off But my water proof make up needs something else. ...Oil.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spring, TX

These are my favorite the only way I remove my makeup. They do burn my eyes little bit. But that happens with any product I've tried so it doesn't bother me to much the price is very reasonable.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Texarkana, TX

My go to makeup remover cloths. When it comes time to remove my makeup these are definitely close by. They're reasonably priced and amazing quality. I've always been impressed with this product.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX

I would 100% recommend these wipes. My face is super oily and most makeup remover wipes cause my face to breakout, not these. And they left my face feeling so smooth. They smell pretty good too.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD

These makeup wipes work so well. They don't burn your eyes and they don't take much effort to get your makeup off. They take all of my makeup including waterproof mascara off with only one wipe.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

This makeup remover was really gentle and soft on my skin. It didn't leave me red or with any unpleasant feeling. if anything it made my face feel airy afterwards. very pleased with this product
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

These quick and easy facial wipes are amazong for a busy mom like me. I just wipe and jump into bed. They work so great too. Especially when you mess up in makeup. They come to my rescue often.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Hollywood, FL

Absolutely my favorite one to date. They're soft but don't fall apart on your hands. Get the most stubborn eye makeup out and I don't usually have to use more than one wipe to get the job done.
Daisy I.
Daisy I.

I keep these on my bedside table & i use them pretty much every night! These not only take my makeup off realky quick but they also moisturise my skin too! Amazing! Great for sensitive skin tol
Justice C.
Justice C.

These wipes are good to use, but I find that I have to use more than one wipe to get of the makeup. I think that the wipes are extremely moist. They still do the job of getting the make-up off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now