Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL

Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Patchogue, NY

IThese do a great job at getting a lot of your makeup off before washing your face without overdrying your skin. I buy these all the time and they don't leave that oily feeling behind.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
College Station, TX

The ONLY makeup remover wipes I trust to get all of my makeup off without being harsh on my skin! Love that one wipe really gets the job done and leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh.
Gissel F.
Gissel F.
Las Vegas, NV

This makeup remover wipes are the best. You only need 1 for your face. This are so smooth and the smell isn't strong. It does not dry your face. I love it. And would purchase it again.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Ada, OH

I love these makeup remover wipes!!! they take off all my makeup so easily!! including my eye makeup. These towels are also not soapy so you don't have to worry about stinging your eyes
Laura S.
Laura S.
JERSEY CITY, NJ

I really like it!! How it removes my make up after a long day. I can sleep freshing! Just and thing, I prefer less alcohol in the product but out of it, this product works really good!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I am obsessed with Neutrogena makeup removers and the entire makeup remover line itself but this one is my favorite. I use this before bed every night and leaves my face clean and calm
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX

I love these! I wish they came in half-sizes, because the wipe is actually too big and I end up wasting most of it. However, the scent is calming and the formula doesn't burn the skin.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.

I totally love this towelettes they are job st simply amazing, love how fast removes your eye makeup, mascara, primer and eyeshadow, all with one swiped!! Amazing!! This is a most have
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA

To me these are the best makeup remover wipes hands down! They take off all of my makeup including mascara and my eyebrow products! They smell great and they are at a good price point.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?