Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Montreal, QC

I really like this Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes. They are so practical and easy to use, plus they remove all the impurities from my skin and leave a feeling of freshness and smoothness.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Puyallup, WA

I love the feeling of taking off my make up because it reminds me that my day is over and that I can relax. With these wipes, it calms your face, leaving it with a nice clean feeling before bed!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ

These eye makeup remover wipes worked well, and smelled great! But, I have sensitive eyes, and these seemed to bother my eyes on occasion. I would give them a much higher rating if not for that!
Sobia C.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK

Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN

I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Too expensive, but good quality product. It didn't irritate my skin which is generally very acne prone and reactive to any new products other than those I've been prescribed by my dermatologist.
Liliana D.
Liliana D.

Otro producto que no reemplazo, lo uso mucho. Es excelente, si bien me deja un efecto de "piel adormecida" si no enjuago mi piel liego de usarlas. Con ese post cuidado, es un producto excelente.
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC

It works without stinging or irritating my eyes after use. While also removing the my make up. It does get all my water proof make up off But my water proof make up needs something else. ...Oil.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Atlanta, GA

These work great and smell even better. When I'm traveling, it's much easier to pack these for thorough makeup removal instead of bringing a large, leaky bottle in my suitcase. Highly recommend!
Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH

I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now