Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Rock Spring

This make up wipe left me feeling fresh and not oily. It also made my skin feel soft and clean in the morning and it didn't take a lot of scrubbing it was very easy to remove my makeup
Laura P.
Laura P.
Columbus, OH

Only have to use one wipe to take off all of my makeup. Gentle on sensitive skin! I have been using these since high school. I've tried other brands and always come back to Neutrogena!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dewitt, MI

I use them every night that I have makeup on and my skin feels smooth and clean. This is a product that has worked on the toughest eyeliner and mascara. I would recommend this product.
Ulyssa W.
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA

Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Sandra ..
Sandra ..
Azusa, CA

Great for stubborn eye makeup. Isn't irritating to the skin or eyes which is a plus for sensitive skin. Smells nice, and feels lovely on the skin. The calming effect is an added bonus.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.

I totally love this towelettes they are job st simply amazing, love how fast removes your eye makeup, mascara, primer and eyeshadow, all with one swiped!! Amazing!! This is a most have
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX

I love these! I wish they came in half-sizes, because the wipe is actually too big and I end up wasting most of it. However, the scent is calming and the formula doesn't burn the skin.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA

To me these are the best makeup remover wipes hands down! They take off all of my makeup including mascara and my eyebrow products! They smell great and they are at a good price point.
Love the cleanness and lightweight feel of the towelettes... The fact that it actually gets all the makeup off with one towel and the feel of my skin afterwards... Love this product!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now