Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Tucson, AZ

Just as said, you only need one wipe to remove all of your makeup it truly is amazing, I can't wait to buy some more. Leave my face feeling fresh and ready for a new application or bed.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH

I use these make-up towelettes every night. They do a great job at getting all of my makeup off without breaking me out. I love them to take off my make up but they do irritate my eyes.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Really gets the job done. It gets most if not all the makeup off, depending on the amount I'm using. This product really gets everything off my face and leaves it feeling really smooth.
Emily V.
Emily V.

These take my makeup off with no effort at all! Do not burn my eyes when removing tough to get off eyeshadow and eyeliner. They always let my face breath and can be used multiple times!
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, Pa

For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT

These makeup remover towelettes are the best. They're quick and mess free. They're so great for traveling. They're effective and leave skin feeling fresh and clean. They're a great buy.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI

The smell is great. They are gentle enough not to dry out your skin - they actually leave your face with a light moisturizer on it. Strong enough to take off your waterproof eye makeup.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV

This worked very well at getting my makeup off and relaxing my sking before bedtime. It did not irritate my skin at all. I bought this product from Walgreens. Will definitely use again.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL

Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?