Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fullerton, CA

I love using these make up remover towelettes. It really helps remove make up off my face and I have been using them for over a year. My face feels clean and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Esther A.
Esther A.
Paramount, CA

It worked real good it left my skin feeling clean and it smelled very good too. Packaging was nice to keep by my bedside, I bought it at Target for a very good price good value as well.
arabella w.
arabella w.

Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Denver, Co

I love this product, it was a go to product of mine for years, a no brainier. However when drugstore brands started coming out with oil cleansers I have opted for those options instead.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Ada, OH

I love these makeup remover wipes!!! they take off all my makeup so easily!! including my eye makeup. These towels are also not soapy so you don't have to worry about stinging your eyes
Emma A.
Emma A.
Patchogue, NY

IThese do a great job at getting a lot of your makeup off before washing your face without overdrying your skin. I buy these all the time and they don't leave that oily feeling behind.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Milford, CT

I've used every one of neutrogenas makeup removing towelettes and this is my favorite by far. My skin doesn't get red from rubbing off my makeup and I just feel clean and ready for bed
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Austin, TX

Very relaxing for your face with a sweet scent. Works wonders for cleaning and comes in different amazing types. Would recommend for others looking for a gentle calming makeup remover.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
College Station, TX

The ONLY makeup remover wipes I trust to get all of my makeup off without being harsh on my skin! Love that one wipe really gets the job done and leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Cheshire, MA

Best makeup removing whipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes makeup off easy . Price is good but would prefer it to be a little cheaper. Packaging is nice and simple. Buy it at any ma retailer.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now