Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
worth, il

Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN

I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Taieba H.
Taieba H.
Bronx, Ny

Wow my makeup really comes off easily with one rub amazing . Are you tired of coming home late after a party and having to wash your face? with these makeup wipes, you no longer get that feeling
Liliana D.
Liliana D.

Otro producto que no reemplazo, lo uso mucho. Es excelente, si bien me deja un efecto de "piel adormecida" si no enjuago mi piel liego de usarlas. Con ese post cuidado, es un producto excelente.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD

They remove all makeup, even waterproof eyeliner! They calm my redness and I only need one, two depending if I'm wearing a lot of makeup or not. I also use these if I'm too lazy to wash my face.
Logan G.
Logan G.
East Palestine, OH

This product will leave your skin feeing soft and smooth! It will unclog all of your pours and keep you feeling fresh overnight! This product can be purchased at Rite Aid, WalMart and Walgreens!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Montreal, QC

I really like this Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes. They are so practical and easy to use, plus they remove all the impurities from my skin and leave a feeling of freshness and smoothness.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
San Mateo, CA

Smells really good! takes away all of my make up and very gentle on the skin. i wish the packaging was better, my wipes get dry really fast sometimes. overall the wipes are great! will buy again
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.

I actually loved these. I didn't like the Neutrogena grapefruit ones because they dried out my skin, but these ones are great. My skin is really sensitive and it didn't cause redness or dryness.
Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH

I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now