Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mason, OH
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love these! With other cleaners I feel like I either had to use a lot or had to scrub really hard these smell so good and one towelettes gets my entire face off lol
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Pacific, WA
March 6, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
This wip leaves your face feeling really fresh and renewed. I use them ahen ever i have makeup and need to remove it. I have sensitive skin and it is not irrateted using this product
Louisa R.
Louisa R.
Springfield
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Feb. 26, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
These wipes are so refreshing! I feel like I deeply washed away all of the makeup on my skin. My face feels clean! I still wash my face out of habit but these wipes get the job done.
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Florence, MS
Feb. 11, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
I love using the night calming wipes, usually wipes that aren't labeled for sensitive skin break me out, or cause dry patches. This basically works the same as sensitive skin ones do.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Trumbull, CT
March 2, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Love these towelettes! I use them when I don't have my face wash or am too tired to wash my face. The scent is nice and it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated once I'm finished
Emily M.
Emily M.
Vista, CA
April 7, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Removes makeup really well, and leaves your face feeling fresh. I bought it from a local target, the price was fairy it was everything I look for in a makeup remover. Very effective.
kelleigh d.
kelleigh d.
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
These are just ok. I found that I had to scrub quite a bit to remove all my makeup, which I didn't like. Also, these irritated my skin somewhat. Perhaps I needed more sensitive ones?
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Saint Michael, MN
March 28, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
I really like this product. It works very well to take off make up, although it seems like you have you rub at your eyes a little more than should be necessary to get eye makeup off.
Claire S.
Claire S.
West Mifflin, PA
March 30, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
One of my favorite makeup removers. Very gentle, but gets all my makeup of really, even waterproof mascara without a hassle. The scene is subtle but very relaxing. I use these daily!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?