Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Denver, Co

I love this product, it was a go to product of mine for years, a no brainier. However when drugstore brands started coming out with oil cleansers I have opted for those options instead.
Emily V.
Emily V.

These take my makeup off with no effort at all! Do not burn my eyes when removing tough to get off eyeshadow and eyeliner. They always let my face breath and can be used multiple times!
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT

These makeup remover towelettes are the best. They're quick and mess free. They're so great for traveling. They're effective and leave skin feeling fresh and clean. They're a great buy.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Does a good job of getting all my makeup off while leaving my face feeling refreshed. I usually only need to use one wipe a day because it gets everything off with just a couple swipes.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV

This worked very well at getting my makeup off and relaxing my sking before bedtime. It did not irritate my skin at all. I bought this product from Walgreens. Will definitely use again.
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, Pa

For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Valley Stream, NY

Was not crazy about these. They got my makeup off perfectly but the scent was not for me. These were also a little rough which is fine for me because it helped get the makeup off better
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fullerton, CA

I love using these make up remover towelettes. It really helps remove make up off my face and I have been using them for over a year. My face feels clean and it doesn't dry out my skin.
arabella w.
arabella w.

Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?