Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ

I have extremely sensitive skin so using wipes of any kind unfortunately instantly dries out my skin. I did really like the smell of these, and I felt like the amount of wet-ness was really good.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Lantana, TX

Love Love these night calming make-up remover pads! Purchased these towelettes from Walgreens for $8 - great price! Very soft, no scent and cleanses the face really well. One pad is all you need.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Luling, LA

Face feels super clean after using. Packaging is perfect reseals nicely to keep towels moist. Gentle on skin. Wish they where a little more wet and bigger other than that, I would recommend them.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Custer

I liked these a lot when I used them. They worked pretty good at getting all my makeup off. They did sting a little on my sensitive skin around my eyes but other than that I would buy them again.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Whitby

Leave your skin feeling extremely soft, most makeup removing wipes leave the skin feeling a bit rough but this one is gentle with a large cloth that is able to remove a full face of makeup easily
brittany d.
brittany d.
Midlothian, VA

I like these makeup remover wipes more than most. They are very saturated, which is something I enjoy so that it can get all my makeup off without feeling like I am tugging or pulling on my skin.
Joyce W.
Joyce W.
Columbus, OH

These wipes got most of the makeup off my face without drying my skin too much. Often, drugstore brand wipes can really irritate my skin, but these Neutrogena wipes are very gentle but effective.
Riah B.
Riah B.
Middle River, MD

These towelettes have to be the best thing I have ever used. I bought mine at Walmart for a very cheap price. They were less expensive then other items. They are super gentle ! I love using them.
Angie O.
Angie O.
Los Angeles, CA

My favorite make-up wipes, I bought these and I love it. I have sensitive skin and these wipes didn't irritate my skin, it was indeed soothing & calming. I use it every night to remove my make-up.
Casey T.
Casey T.
Potomac, MD

I thought these were great! I noticed my skin wasn't turning red with these wipes. Usually I have to cleanse twice with face wash after using a wipe but, these really do removes makeup and grime.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now