Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rin A.
Rin A.
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:32 a.m.
Many makeup removers have irritated my skin, leaving it blotchy and itchy. However, Neutrogena always delivers a fantastic product that leaves me feeling relaxed rather than inflamed.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA
March 21, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
I absolutely love using these towelettes. They really remove all my makeup effortlessly and leave my skin clear. I never get s burning sensation like I do with other towelette brands.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These wipes are great! They do wonders taking off all of the makeup you wear throughout the day. They are soft and actually get off all of the makeup without having to wash your face.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
May 19, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Towelettes offer a quick and convenient solution to make up removal before dozing off to dreamland. They are soft yet effective and make your skin feel great.
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Owensboro, KY
March 1, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Love them! Doesn't irritate my face, or make it oily or dry. Recommend!! Easily gets off mascara and eye liner better than any soap or other brands of make up remover pads I've tried!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I love these wipes. Takes your makeup off so nicely. I have got these many times. I like the packaging also. Fits very nicely into my makeup bag. I most likely recommend this product.
Reema B.
Reema B.
Feb. 28, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
These work just as well as the original, but I took a star off because of the strong scent. I felt that these stung my eyes a bit (not a lot) and that could be due to the added scent.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Montgomery, IL
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
These towelettes are amazing. They don't leave your skin dry after using like other products. It also really gets all the dark make-up off well without having to scrub your skin hard.
Karen T.
Karen T.
San Jose, CA
March 5, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
I love these wipes, the smell is so good and they gentle remove the makeup from my face, and lets face it who does not love a good product that helps avoid to wash your face at night.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?