Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Braintree, MA

My absolute go-to face cleanser! I have normal to dry skin. These wipes do not dry my face at all. They gently clean my skin and even take off waterproof mascara. I love the scent, too!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH

I use these make-up towelettes every night. They do a great job at getting all of my makeup off without breaking me out. I love them to take off my make up but they do irritate my eyes.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV

This worked very well at getting my makeup off and relaxing my sking before bedtime. It did not irritate my skin at all. I bought this product from Walgreens. Will definitely use again.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Really gets the job done. It gets most if not all the makeup off, depending on the amount I'm using. This product really gets everything off my face and leaves it feeling really smooth.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT

These makeup remover towelettes are the best. They're quick and mess free. They're so great for traveling. They're effective and leave skin feeling fresh and clean. They're a great buy.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI

The smell is great. They are gentle enough not to dry out your skin - they actually leave your face with a light moisturizer on it. Strong enough to take off your waterproof eye makeup.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Does a good job of getting all my makeup off while leaving my face feeling refreshed. I usually only need to use one wipe a day because it gets everything off with just a couple swipes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Valley Stream, NY

Was not crazy about these. They got my makeup off perfectly but the scent was not for me. These were also a little rough which is fine for me because it helped get the makeup off better
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Saugus, MA

These makeup removers are the best out there! They are the only ones that completely take of my makeup, especially waterproof makeup! Also, they leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now