Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jill B.
Jill B.
Salisbury, MD

For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Marina G.
Marina G.
Milwaukee, WI

This product is very good at removing all of my makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed after. The only con is that it stings a little if you get it in your eyes.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Irvine, CA

Great product! I love how smooth my skin feels after using these. I don't know if they are particularly calming but they work great, leave my skin feeling nice and don't smell horrible:)
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI

If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Hubbard, OR

They're very great cleansers. I used them every day. I stopped using them because once i wore contacts, my eyes started getting irritated but over all, these cleansing wipes are amazing.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Really gets the job done. It gets most if not all the makeup off, depending on the amount I'm using. This product really gets everything off my face and leaves it feeling really smooth.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, Pa

For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Emily V.
Emily V.

These take my makeup off with no effort at all! Do not burn my eyes when removing tough to get off eyeshadow and eyeliner. They always let my face breath and can be used multiple times!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Birmingham, AL

It really doesn't get any better then this for nighttime removers. This calms my face and does not leave any residue on it, which is a big issue I have with a lot of cleansing towelettes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now