Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kassandra I.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA

These are my go to make up removal wipes. They work great to get the product off in a few clean swipes and my face always feels refreshed after using it as if I had washed my face with a cleanser.
Kyaira L.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA

It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL

These work so good at getting makeup out of my water line with out stinging my eyes gets all my make up off with just one make up wipes it doesn't aggravate my skin at all they're super sensitive
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Mcallen, TX

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. The remove everything off making it easier to wash off my face with cleanser. Totally recommend. They are not harsh, very gentle on skin and eye area.
Peyton G.
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL

These work great for getting my all-day make up off! Leaves skin smooth for the night. I recommend splashing water after using because it might leave face or oily or greasy if you have oily skin.
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ

I have extremely sensitive skin so using wipes of any kind unfortunately instantly dries out my skin. I did really like the smell of these, and I felt like the amount of wet-ness was really good.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Ribera

These are sort of oily on my skin so I take my makeup off before washing my face and do my best to get the rest off with my cleanser. I love the way they smell and they do remove 90% of my makeup
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Lantana, TX

Love Love these night calming make-up remover pads! Purchased these towelettes from Walgreens for $8 - great price! Very soft, no scent and cleanses the face really well. One pad is all you need.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Vancouver

This stuff is probably one of the fricken best make up removers to travel with. Just throw it in your purse and your ready to go plus it's not super harsh on your face and it really does the job!
Kate W.
Kate W.

These do a good job removing the make up. I have never had any issues with irritation or anything because of the wipes. My only complaint is that they still have issues removing waterproof makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now