Add a Photo

Gissel F.
Gissel F.
Las Vegas, NV
May 10, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
This makeup remover wipes are the best. You only need 1 for your face. This are so smooth and the smell isn't strong. It does not dry your face. I love it. And would purchase it again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA
Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Laura S.
Laura S.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I really like it!! How it removes my make up after a long day. I can sleep freshing! Just and thing, I prefer less alcohol in the product but out of it, this product works really good!
Seairra L.
Seairra L.
Anaheim, CA
April 11, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Loved these make up remover wipes. They feel so good on your face and they are so calming after you have worn your make up all day and night long. Best makeup remover wipes I have used
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
To me these are the best makeup remover wipes hands down! They take off all of my makeup including mascara and my eyebrow products! They smell great and they are at a good price point.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dewitt, MI
March 19, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
I use them every night that I have makeup on and my skin feels smooth and clean. This is a product that has worked on the toughest eyeliner and mascara. I would recommend this product.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
I love these! I wish they came in half-sizes, because the wipe is actually too big and I end up wasting most of it. However, the scent is calming and the formula doesn't burn the skin.
Ulyssa W.
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
March 18, 2016, 4:48 a.m.
Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
May 19, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Towelettes offer a quick and convenient solution to make up removal before dozing off to dreamland. They are soft yet effective and make your skin feel great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?