Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Monica M.
Monica M.

My second fravorite makeup towelettes. I use this at night when I'm tired and just want to go to sleep. Smell very clean. And its dose help me to take of my waterproof mascara and liner.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL

I really love how these towelettes work, they seem to really remove all the makeup very well. However, I use something different to remove my eye makeup since this seems to burn my eyes.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Newmanstown, PA

The wipes took the make-up off quickly and gently and did not leave a residue. They were definitely effective. The price is reasonable for the product. I would definitely purchase again.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY

Really love these wipes! They will take the makeup off (even the waterproof ones) easily and yet very gentle on your skin!!! And the smell is definitely a plus!!!! I highly recommend it!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Irvine, CA

Great product! I love how smooth my skin feels after using these. I don't know if they are particularly calming but they work great, leave my skin feeling nice and don't smell horrible:)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL

These smell absolutely amazing and do an amazing job of taking off all of my makeup, Although I do notice a slight irritation after using, but that could be because I have sensitive skin
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI

If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Alma R.
Alma R.
Hubbard, OR

They're very great cleansers. I used them every day. I stopped using them because once i wore contacts, my eyes started getting irritated but over all, these cleansing wipes are amazing.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Salisbury, MD

For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now