Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

Great removing cleaning towels for when you feeling just exhausted at the end of the day and don't want to go through the full make-up removing process. Love the sent, which is so hard to find with wipes, so many of them smell like baby wipes and no one wants their face to smell that way. Didn't irritate my skin at all as well, go great for anyone with sensitive skin!
Zayna R.
Zayna R.

These wipes are incredibly soothing to the skin and do not dry your skin out like many other wipes that I have used. If you get lazy and tend to sleep with your make up on, then these make up wipes are perfect for you! I keep a packet under my pillow, so when I've had a long day at work they are easily accessible instead of having to physically get up to wash my face.
Anya S.
Anya S.

With oily/combination skin, finding a product that gets rid of ALL makeup is essential! Not only are they gentle on skin, but soothing lavender in the nighttime removal wipes is calming enough to actually put me to sleep! These wipes are one of my favorite products and I would highly recommend them anyone who is as forgetful as me when it comes to removing makeup ;)
Arelys R.
Arelys R.

This product gets the job done. The cloth is not as soft as I would like it to be. I don't find the wipes to be irritating. It gets a good portion of my makeup off. It smells very calming. I prefer these over the original Neutrogena wipes that come in the blue package. I've been using this product for years I have never had a complaint other than the cloth material.
Safia A.
Safia A.
Ypsilanti, MI

These makeup removing wipe are the absolute best. I refuse to use anything else, nothing comes close. I wear a full face of makeup almost everyday and I used to have to scrub and scrub my face at night to remove it all but these wipes are literally magical, one wipes removes the whole face of makeup. It leaves my skin slightly oily but I'd rather that then dry skin
Yalunda W.
Yalunda W.

I don't wear a lot of make up but when I do.I like to use these at nite to remove. they are a refreshing feeling before I take my shower and go to bed. they remove the make up and there is a calming,refreshing experience. I recommend these to those of use who work in the social service field and have our faces looking beat all day and need to relax when we get home.
Maricela R.
Maricela R.
Sidney, IA

I love this makeup remover! I use it anytime I am ready to remove my makeup or just need to freshen up my face. it removes every last bit of music makeup without frying my face out. I wake up with a soft smooth face. I love using this even after a long day of play outside with the kids, just makes my face feel completely clean up! I definitely recommend using this!
Incia K.
Incia K.

Neutrogena has the best makeup removers. This one in particular is my go-to makeup remover. It's soft, has a beautiful scent (which is perfect since I remove my makeup before I go to bed) and isn't oily at all. I don't feel the need to rinse my face afterwards either like other removers that leave a little residue. I would definitely recommend these! Great price too!
Mishal H.
Mishal H.
Groves, TX

I never go too far from home without these! They smell amazing and are great for either a night time facial cleanse or an on the go situation. I love to travel on them when I'm on long flights overseas. right before the plane touches down I'll give my face a quick wipe with one sheet then I can apply light makeup and walk off a 7h+ flight looking fresh and rested.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I really like this product (Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing clothes, Night Calming). There may be a few cheaper alternatives, but it really does leave my skin feeling great and not dried out in the morning. Does a nice job of removing the daily grime. The packaging is good, pretty standard as towelettes go. I would buy it again and would recommend it as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now