Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love! You can take these anywhere. Non greasy and take off all your make up! I'll walk my face in the shower and still have eye makeup on my face when I get out. This takes everything off
Anystan C.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! I have never found a product better and the price is not bad because I feel like ever time I need new ones the store always has a discount on them!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes are the best brand I have used! They leave your face clean without much scrubbing and don't dry out your skin! I love them so much and highly recommend them to all my friends!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY

Really love these wipes! They will take the makeup off (even the waterproof ones) easily and yet very gentle on your skin!!! And the smell is definitely a plus!!!! I highly recommend it!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Irvine, CA

Great product! I love how smooth my skin feels after using these. I don't know if they are particularly calming but they work great, leave my skin feeling nice and don't smell horrible:)
Amy T.
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO

I buy these all the time, and have not switched brands ever since. The Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are awesome and takes everything off, and these are the night ones so it's relaxing
Keyana P.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN

So I love Neutrogena products already so it was a no brainer for me to pick up these babies. These are perfect for wiping off make up, dirt and grime or even just oil throughout the day!
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI

If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Gainesville, GA

Love these! They take off all my long wear and waterproof makeup. I have sensitive skin and many wipes burn and turn me red but these don't. And are gentle enough to use on the eye area!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Salisbury, MD

For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?