Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mireille Y.
Mireille Y.
Amsterdam, NY

Great product! I took it with me on vacation and it was exactly what my skin needed. It removed every inch of makeup and my skin felt refreshed. I would totally recommend this product to a friend!
Afsana C.
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario

I love these wipes!! super calming and sensitive to the skin and it removes every bit of makeup off my face including any waterproof eye makeup! it does feel a bit greasy after but not too intense
Kiana D.
Kiana D.

My go to makeup remover. Personally, I think these ones are better than the original. They smell really good. It is sometimes a struggle to get off waterproof mascara but it does get the job done.
tasia q.
tasia q.

My top favorite make up remover wipes! They don't leave your face dry or irritated. It doesn't burn my eyes or anything. My face feels make up free after using this product. I use it all the time.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Oneonta, AL

I absolutely love this product! It makes my face feel so deeply cleaned and calm.
I highly suggest everyone to at least try it out!
Definitely one of the top, BEST, makeup remover i have ever used.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Madera, CA

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They make my skin feel so relaxed because if how gently they are. I bought this product at a near by target. It does a great job at what is suppose to do.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky

Works well and smells fantastic! Only thing I noticed was that it left my face fleeing a little bit oily. I purchased this at Walgreens for $5. It has an easy reseal package so they don't dry out.
D'Andrea S.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL

I have really sensitive skin and these truly soothe my fave while getting all of my products off. They don't burn my eyes, leave my skin feeling greasy, and they get EVERYTHING off with one cloth!
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

My face felt fresh and free after using these. No scrubbing needed to get my mascara off & no dark mess of eyeliner under my eyes. Removed everything and my face felt refreshed before laying down!
Kyaira L.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA

It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now