Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL

I really love how these towelettes work, they seem to really remove all the makeup very well. However, I use something different to remove my eye makeup since this seems to burn my eyes.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA

I was not impressed by these at all. They did not remove my eye makeup. It was extremely disappointing, because so many people love them. They were too gentle. I bought them from target.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

These are so soothing after a long day at work, paired with my LancĂ´me make eye make up remover and I literally can take off every stitch of make up. The smell is great and very calming.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Gainesville, GA

Love these! They take off all my long wear and waterproof makeup. I have sensitive skin and many wipes burn and turn me red but these don't. And are gentle enough to use on the eye area!
Monica M.
Monica M.

My second fravorite makeup towelettes. I use this at night when I'm tired and just want to go to sleep. Smell very clean. And its dose help me to take of my waterproof mascara and liner.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Newmanstown, PA

The wipes took the make-up off quickly and gently and did not leave a residue. They were definitely effective. The price is reasonable for the product. I would definitely purchase again.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Salisbury, MD

For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL

These smell absolutely amazing and do an amazing job of taking off all of my makeup, Although I do notice a slight irritation after using, but that could be because I have sensitive skin
Marina G.
Marina G.
Milwaukee, WI

This product is very good at removing all of my makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed after. The only con is that it stings a little if you get it in your eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now