Add a Photo

Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT
May 28, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
These makeup remover towelettes are the best. They're quick and mess free. They're so great for traveling. They're effective and leave skin feeling fresh and clean. They're a great buy.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
March 1, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Emily V.
Emily V.
June 2, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
These take my makeup off with no effort at all! Do not burn my eyes when removing tough to get off eyeshadow and eyeliner. They always let my face breath and can be used multiple times!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
College Station, TX
March 5, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
The ONLY makeup remover wipes I trust to get all of my makeup off without being harsh on my skin! Love that one wipe really gets the job done and leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Staten Island, NY
I always use this makeup wipes. Thru are great to always have around when ever you need them. I buy them at my local stores. The packing is very nice. I would recommend this to others.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.
Feb. 25, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
I totally love this towelettes they are job st simply amazing, love how fast removes your eye makeup, mascara, primer and eyeshadow, all with one swiped!! Amazing!! This is a most have
Emma A.
Emma A.
Patchogue, NY
IThese do a great job at getting a lot of your makeup off before washing your face without overdrying your skin. I buy these all the time and they don't leave that oily feeling behind.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
March 7, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
I am obsessed with Neutrogena makeup removers and the entire makeup remover line itself but this one is my favorite. I use this before bed every night and leaves my face clean and calm
Gissel F.
Gissel F.
Las Vegas, NV
May 10, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
This makeup remover wipes are the best. You only need 1 for your face. This are so smooth and the smell isn't strong. It does not dry your face. I love it. And would purchase it again.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Ada, OH
March 5, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes!!! they take off all my makeup so easily!! including my eye makeup. These towels are also not soapy so you don't have to worry about stinging your eyes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?