Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Anna A.
Anna A.

My favorite! These are so handy and work great for eye and face makeup removal. The scent smells like chamomile which I love. Forget all the expensive brands out there - this is the best!
Ali C.
Ali C.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming works as good as it say it would. It takes of all the Make-Up easily. And it leaves your face feeling moisturized. I love it.
Anystan C.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! I have never found a product better and the price is not bad because I feel like ever time I need new ones the store always has a discount on them!
Laura G.

I like how these towelettes remove my
Makeup. However, I feel like they cause my skin to break out more when I am using them than when I am not. So, I have had to stop using this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love! You can take these anywhere. Non greasy and take off all your make up! I'll walk my face in the shower and still have eye makeup on my face when I get out. This takes everything off
Cornelius, NC

Love. I am picky with my sensitive skin and these wipes remove makeup each night without irritation and without a lot of wrinkle-causing rubbing. They smell nice and help me feel relaxed!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes are the best brand I have used! They leave your face clean without much scrubbing and don't dry out your skin! I love them so much and highly recommend them to all my friends!
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

I really like Neutrogena liquid make up remover. I felt like with these pads I had to do SO much scrubbing on my eyes to get out the makeup. But I do love that there is no greesy residue.
MaKayla G.
MaKayla G.
Stroud, OK

These make my skin feel so clean. I use them after I get out of the shower because even though I wash my face not everything comes off. These towelettes get everything off. I love them!!!
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Camilla, GA

My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?