Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jadia S.
Jadia S.
Florence, SC

Takes some elbow grease to get makeup off, but does the job pretty well aside form not taking mascara off too easily. They don't have a great smell, and would be better as textured wipes.
Cornelius, NC

Love. I am picky with my sensitive skin and these wipes remove makeup each night without irritation and without a lot of wrinkle-causing rubbing. They smell nice and help me feel relaxed!
Anystan C.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! I have never found a product better and the price is not bad because I feel like ever time I need new ones the store always has a discount on them!
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Camilla, GA

My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Ginger S.
Ginger S.

This is a must have!! Removed makeup and leaves face feeling clean and smooth! I use daily , leaves my skin feeling fresh. I usually purchase at my nearest Target. My grade would be an A+
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Hoboken, NJ

This is one of my favorite go to products. I'm always traveling, so they are really convenient to just throw in my bag and go. They take off makeup very easily with no residue left behind.
Laura G.

I like how these towelettes remove my
Makeup. However, I feel like they cause my skin to break out more when I am using them than when I am not. So, I have had to stop using this product.
Ali C.
Ali C.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming works as good as it say it would. It takes of all the Make-Up easily. And it leaves your face feeling moisturized. I love it.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL

I really love how these towelettes work, they seem to really remove all the makeup very well. However, I use something different to remove my eye makeup since this seems to burn my eyes.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now