Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Leah D.
Leah D.

I love these for removing my makeup. I feel like they get all the makeup off the surface of my skin, and even if I don't wash my face at night and just use these I won't break out the next morning.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Hoboken, NJ

Love to use these at the end of the night as the first step to remove makeup or last step in my nightly routine to remove stubborn mascara or eye makeup. This product belongs in everyone's vanity.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I have yet to find makeup remover wipes that remove my makeup efficiently without stinging. Unfortunately, even these sting my skin. However, they work and are the least painful I've found so far.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Victor, ID

I love these makeup wipes so much. They are super calming and gentle on the skin. I use these twice a day and always keep 2 packages in my room and bathroom at all times. I highly recommend these!
Nikita G.
Nikita G.

I always prefer wipes over liquid cleansers. I mean why not skip the hassle of finding cotton to wipe your face. These wipes are not only convenient but they work really well too! Recommended 100%
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA

AMAZING this gets off all my makeup so easily and does not irritate my skin at all...sup exciting. I do not wear waterproof makeup so I don't know about that, but for normal makeup it is wonderful
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

I really like these wipes. They calm my skin down and the scent helps to sooth me at night, not to mention the fact that they take all my makeup off really really easily, and don't bother my skin.
This has been my go to makeup remover since day one! I've tried other brands but they always hurt my skin or irritate me. These wipes haven't. Easily removes makeup and is gentle on delicate skin.
Sana D.
Sana D.

Nice scent removes facial makeup. Poor on removing eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner. Once it gets near the eyes it tends to burn a little but for the price it's a good product to have on hand.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL

I used these wipes every night before I go to bed. They don't leave my skin feeling oily as some of the wipes I have used before do sometimes. and I only have to use one to remove all of my makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now