Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Geena F.
Geena F.
Indianapolis, IN

These towelettes are great at removing makeup without drying out your skin. I've purchased them several times and I've never been disappointed. They're gentle on your skin and smell fresh.
MaKayla G.
MaKayla G.
Stroud, OK

These make my skin feel so clean. I use them after I get out of the shower because even though I wash my face not everything comes off. These towelettes get everything off. I love them!!!
Jadia S.
Jadia S.
Florence, SC

Takes some elbow grease to get makeup off, but does the job pretty well aside form not taking mascara off too easily. They don't have a great smell, and would be better as textured wipes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA

Really like these wipes, removed my make up with ease, didn't sting or burn my face or eye area. They did seem to have a calming effect. However they were pricey compared to other brands.
Candis C.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA

I use these every night before bed and they really do take all my makeup off. Even waterproof mascara! And the smell is so nice, it calms me down before bed. I look forward to using them!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Hoboken, NJ

This is one of my favorite go to products. I'm always traveling, so they are really convenient to just throw in my bag and go. They take off makeup very easily with no residue left behind.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.

Great for those nights out when you are feeling a little too lazy to wash your face, honestly we have all been there. I also like the light scent that seems to work to relax me before bed
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Camilla, GA

My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Cheyanne M.
Cheyanne M.
East Wenatchee, WA

These are an excellent product!! It's never been easy to clean off all my makeup, but now that I use these cleansing towels its so easy and ive never been so happy abouy a makeup remover.
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love! You can take these anywhere. Non greasy and take off all your make up! I'll walk my face in the shower and still have eye makeup on my face when I get out. This takes everything off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now