Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Casey Anne A.
Casey Anne A.
Mt Pleasant, SC

These are nice--I generally have a problem finding face wipes that don't make my face turn red after using but these work pretty well. They are good for the price--I will be using again! I
Amber C.
Amber C.
Elkins

Great product for removing foundations and eye shadows. Leaves skin feeling slightly dry but if you have oily skin like me it's a plus. They smell great which is a huge plus for me as well
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA

I love these wipes! I tend to be lazy at night and don't want to wash my face and these are the perfect solution. I tend to have sensitive skin and I never have a poor reaction from these.
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA

When it comes to cleaning my face especially after having makeup on all day. There's no other makeup remover I prefer to use than Neutrogena. It leaves my skin refreshed and feeling clean.
Beth A.
Beth A.
Rushville, OH

Wonderful, gets all of my makeup off in one towelette! For the night calming part, there isn't really a difference between these and the regular blue package but still good and smells nice
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Alexandria, VA

Does exactly what it says , removes make up ! I use one toilette and all my male comes right off . My expectations on this product was low and i was just so shocked at how well it worked .
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA

Really like these wipes, removed my make up with ease, didn't sting or burn my face or eye area. They did seem to have a calming effect. However they were pricey compared to other brands.
Candis C.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA

I use these every night before bed and they really do take all my makeup off. Even waterproof mascara! And the smell is so nice, it calms me down before bed. I look forward to using them!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Hoboken, NJ

This is one of my favorite go to products. I'm always traveling, so they are really convenient to just throw in my bag and go. They take off makeup very easily with no residue left behind.
Cheyanne M.
Cheyanne M.
East Wenatchee, WA

These are an excellent product!! It's never been easy to clean off all my makeup, but now that I use these cleansing towels its so easy and ive never been so happy abouy a makeup remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?