Add a Photo

Photos (38)
arabella w.
arabella w.
May 5, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Esther A.
Esther A.
Paramount, CA
April 6, 2016, 3:22 a.m.
It worked real good it left my skin feeling clean and it smelled very good too. Packaging was nice to keep by my bedside, I bought it at Target for a very good price good value as well.
Connie L.
Connie L.
San Jose, CA
April 13, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
I love the way these towelettes feel on my face! Very soft and soothing. It's not expensive, very affordable actually! The packaging is super easy to use and keeps the towelettes moist.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Denver, Co
March 2, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
I love this product, it was a go to product of mine for years, a no brainier. However when drugstore brands started coming out with oil cleansers I have opted for those options instead.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Saugus, MA
These makeup removers are the best out there! They are the only ones that completely take of my makeup, especially waterproof makeup! Also, they leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Braintree, MA
April 11, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
My absolute go-to face cleanser! I have normal to dry skin. These wipes do not dry my face at all. They gently clean my skin and even take off waterproof mascara. I love the scent, too!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI
March 5, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
The smell is great. They are gentle enough not to dry out your skin - they actually leave your face with a light moisturizer on it. Strong enough to take off your waterproof eye makeup.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV
May 30, 2016, 3:17 a.m.
This worked very well at getting my makeup off and relaxing my sking before bedtime. It did not irritate my skin at all. I bought this product from Walgreens. Will definitely use again.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fullerton, CA
March 3, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
I love using these make up remover towelettes. It really helps remove make up off my face and I have been using them for over a year. My face feels clean and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?