Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Clara A.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL

These makeup wipes take off my makeup really well! They really met my expectations. They are very good quality and are fairly priced. They leave a soft and calming sensation for night time.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.

This are so wonderful about to go to bed so simple take a wipe clean your face leaves your face feeling clean and refreshes no more 15 minute face washes on tired nights! Just grab a wipe.
Kaela N.
Kaela N.
Roseville, CA

These really do remove the makeup well. I use it on my face, neck, and eyes. The wipes are extrememly gentle as I have sensitive skin. The smell of lavender, also, helps relax me at night.
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA

When it comes to cleaning my face especially after having makeup on all day. There's no other makeup remover I prefer to use than Neutrogena. It leaves my skin refreshed and feeling clean.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Montgomery, AL

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes were very moisturing and soothing to my skin and I would definitely use them again in the future. The packaging was a little bland but okay.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Elkins

Great product for removing foundations and eye shadows. Leaves skin feeling slightly dry but if you have oily skin like me it's a plus. They smell great which is a huge plus for me as well
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX

Love, love, love! This product really does wipe off all my makeup without residue. The scent is such a nice lavender scent that I love to use right before bed after having a long hard day.
LenaMarie T.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME

Makes my skin feel greasy after i use it. I feel like i have to wash my face to get the feeling off. It removes makeup but it does not seem to have the calming affect. would not recommend.
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Alexandria, VA

Does exactly what it says , removes make up ! I use one toilette and all my male comes right off . My expectations on this product was low and i was just so shocked at how well it worked .
Gia A.
Gia A.
Kent, OH

These wipes are great! They really take all of leftover makeup off and leave your skin feeling soft. You could get it at the drugstore and it will take off all of last night's makeup well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now