Add a Photo

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok
Feb. 29, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Felton, DE
For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL
Feb. 27, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
These smell absolutely amazing and do an amazing job of taking off all of my makeup, Although I do notice a slight irritation after using, but that could be because I have sensitive skin
Amy T.
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
April 15, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
I buy these all the time, and have not switched brands ever since. The Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are awesome and takes everything off, and these are the night ones so it's relaxing
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
March 7, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Does a good job of getting all my makeup off while leaving my face feeling refreshed. I usually only need to use one wipe a day because it gets everything off with just a couple swipes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Valley stream, NY
March 14, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Was not crazy about these. They got my makeup off perfectly but the scent was not for me. These were also a little rough which is fine for me because it helped get the makeup off better
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Saugus, MA
These makeup removers are the best out there! They are the only ones that completely take of my makeup, especially waterproof makeup! Also, they leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun Prairie, WI
March 5, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
The smell is great. They are gentle enough not to dry out your skin - they actually leave your face with a light moisturizer on it. Strong enough to take off your waterproof eye makeup.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Braintree, MA
April 11, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
My absolute go-to face cleanser! I have normal to dry skin. These wipes do not dry my face at all. They gently clean my skin and even take off waterproof mascara. I love the scent, too!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?