Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Breezy V.
Breezy V.

These work really well for me. I don't notice a film when I am done and I also use them to remove makeup off my hands after doing a clients makeup. They are very gentle and I highly recommend these!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Love, Love, Love this product. I cleans everything off of my face no matter how packed my face is with makeup. Don't have to scrub too hard and it's smooth and soft on the skin. Highly recommended!!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love these wipes! They're very soft, obviously easy to use, and take off almost 100% of the makeup on the very first swipe. They don't damage the skin or leave it oily and dries quickly once done.
Claire K.
Claire K.
Newfane, NY

Really simple and efficient cleansing wipes. Don't burn your eyes at all and are great at getting off waterproof mascara! Very convenient. All in all, a great product regarding both value and price!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Midlothian

They really come in handy when your heading for bed and need to get your make up off quickly so you don't get it all on your pillow. These are my favorite they leave my skin feeling sift and smooth
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Omaha, NE

Great product gets all your makeup off. I recommend it to everyone. I' was really happy with this product. I bought it from Costco in the big boxes that comes with like 12 packs. I'm a repeat user.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

I actually had gotten this in a gift pack from a friend. I had used generic make remover towelettes in the past and thy were fine. This however not only removed the make up, but was very refreshing
Julia l.
Julia l.

The only make up removing towels i used and kept buying ever since ! this removes all my makeup with one towel and the best part is that i don't need to rub my face very hard to get the make up off
Krista P.
Krista P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My skin unfortunately gets really dry at night when I take my make up off but after my first try using this product it was so smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend it! Love, love, love it!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Cullman, AL

Love the smell, Its very soothing and takes all my makeup off, doesn't irritate my eyes. I would totally recommend it.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand for makeup remover wipes. It has a good value.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now