Add a Photo

Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Covington, KY
Feb. 21, 2016, 3:06 a.m.
Out of all the brands I've used thus far this is the best one. It gets all the make up off my face without irritating my skin or leaving it super oily. All around a great product for me.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
March 14, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Really love these wipes! They will take the makeup off (even the waterproof ones) easily and yet very gentle on your skin!!! And the smell is definitely a plus!!!! I highly recommend it!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL
Feb. 27, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
These smell absolutely amazing and do an amazing job of taking off all of my makeup, Although I do notice a slight irritation after using, but that could be because I have sensitive skin
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
April 6, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok
Feb. 29, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Alma R.
Alma R.
Hubbard, OR
May 16, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
They're very great cleansers. I used them every day. I stopped using them because once i wore contacts, my eyes started getting irritated but over all, these cleansing wipes are amazing.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
Feb. 13, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
I really love how these towelettes work, they seem to really remove all the makeup very well. However, I use something different to remove my eye makeup since this seems to burn my eyes.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
April 15, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
I buy these all the time, and have not switched brands ever since. The Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are awesome and takes everything off, and these are the night ones so it's relaxing
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
These are so soothing after a long day at work, paired with my Lancôme make eye make up remover and I literally can take off every stitch of make up. The smell is great and very calming.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Salisbury, MD
For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?