Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Richmond, VA

I absolutely love the Neutrogena wipes. They are the only ones that will take off my mascara and the night calming ones smell amazing. Using them is my favorite part of my bed-time routine.
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca

I love these wipes and run to the store when I'm running out! They are a must. Do the job well and don't disappoint. They are gentle and remove the makeup well. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

These makeup remover wipes get the job done and truly do calm you down at night, but it depends on if you like the way that makes your eyes feel at night. I have mixed emotions towards that
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilsonville, AL

I really loved this product because it gently remove all of my makeup even the stubborn eye makeup. It really does have a "calming" effect which makes it perfect to use at night before bed.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL

These makeup wipes take off my makeup really well! They really met my expectations. They are very good quality and are fairly priced. They leave a soft and calming sensation for night time.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Chesterton

These work pretty well to get makeupoff at night. I no longer leaves treaks of makeup on my pillows. Although i usually have to use it again in the morning to completely get the makeup off.
LenaMarie T.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME

Makes my skin feel greasy after i use it. I feel like i have to wash my face to get the feeling off. It removes makeup but it does not seem to have the calming affect. would not recommend.
Kaela N.
Kaela N.
Roseville, CA

These really do remove the makeup well. I use it on my face, neck, and eyes. The wipes are extrememly gentle as I have sensitive skin. The smell of lavender, also, helps relax me at night.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Elkins

Great product for removing foundations and eye shadows. Leaves skin feeling slightly dry but if you have oily skin like me it's a plus. They smell great which is a huge plus for me as well
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Montgomery, AL

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes were very moisturing and soothing to my skin and I would definitely use them again in the future. The packaging was a little bland but okay.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now