Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
sunny m.
sunny m.
lafayette, IN

These towelettes are very nice to use when it is late at night and you want to remove your makeup quickly. It doesn't remove mascara very well, but it removes everything else really nicely.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I use these every night to remove my makeup! They work great and I will continue to use them! I use quite a bit of makeup on my face and I still only have to use one wipe to get it all off!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cartersville, GA

I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca

I love these wipes and run to the store when I'm running out! They are a must. Do the job well and don't disappoint. They are gentle and remove the makeup well. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Chesterton

These work pretty well to get makeupoff at night. I no longer leaves treaks of makeup on my pillows. Although i usually have to use it again in the morning to completely get the makeup off.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

These makeup remover wipes get the job done and truly do calm you down at night, but it depends on if you like the way that makes your eyes feel at night. I have mixed emotions towards that
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Richmond, VA

I absolutely love the Neutrogena wipes. They are the only ones that will take off my mascara and the night calming ones smell amazing. Using them is my favorite part of my bed-time routine.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL

These makeup wipes take off my makeup really well! They really met my expectations. They are very good quality and are fairly priced. They leave a soft and calming sensation for night time.
April S.
April S.
Denver, CO

Great at removing all makeup including waterproof, and caked on stuff. I did my face for Halloween and this took everything all off and I mean ALL. there was quite a bit of makeup there lol
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilsonville, AL

I really loved this product because it gently remove all of my makeup even the stubborn eye makeup. It really does have a "calming" effect which makes it perfect to use at night before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?