Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
I love this makeup remover. It removes mostly all of my makeup and it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. I love these makeup wipes and I will continue to repurchase this product.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I used these for a long time, but I ended up switching the the blue version of these. They made my eyes itch. While the scent was calming, these are not meant for people with sensitive eyes.
Alice S.
Alice S.

Wipes all stubborn make up off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. No need to rinse off after but I do like rinsing it off and putting moisturizer afterwards to keep my face smooth.
LeeAnna T.
LeeAnna T.
Farwell, TX

Love these for the most part but they tend to not be so gentle on the eyes. Removes makeup very well from the face, just be careful with it around the eyes as it can burn and/or sting a bit.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seattle, WA

These towelettes definitely do the job when it comes to removing makeup but I found that pretty often I had to wipe my face with a towel after because of how wet and oily they left my face.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cartersville, GA

I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

These are so good and have a natural scent! i believe they were inexpensive as well they definitely take all your makeup off so they do do the job and i would definitely purchase them again
sunny m.
sunny m.
lafayette, IN

These towelettes are very nice to use when it is late at night and you want to remove your makeup quickly. It doesn't remove mascara very well, but it removes everything else really nicely.
April S.
April S.
Denver, CO

Great at removing all makeup including waterproof, and caked on stuff. I did my face for Halloween and this took everything all off and I mean ALL. there was quite a bit of makeup there lol
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I use these every night to remove my makeup! They work great and I will continue to use them! I use quite a bit of makeup on my face and I still only have to use one wipe to get it all off!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now