Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Hoboken, NJ
Feb. 17, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
This is one of my favorite go to products. I'm always traveling, so they are really convenient to just throw in my bag and go. They take off makeup very easily with no residue left behind.
Cheyanne M.
Cheyanne M.
East Wenatchee, WA
April 24, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
These are an excellent product!! It's never been easy to clean off all my makeup, but now that I use these cleansing towels its so easy and ive never been so happy abouy a makeup remover.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Feb. 5, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
I really like Neutrogena liquid make up remover. I felt like with these pads I had to do SO much scrubbing on my eyes to get out the makeup. But I do love that there is no greesy residue.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming works as good as it say it would. It takes of all the Make-Up easily. And it leaves your face feeling moisturized. I love it.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
Feb. 5, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Love. I am picky with my sensitive skin and these wipes remove makeup each night without irritation and without a lot of wrinkle-causing rubbing. They smell nice and help me feel relaxed!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Really like these wipes, removed my make up with ease, didn't sting or burn my face or eye area. They did seem to have a calming effect. However they were pricey compared to other brands.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Camilla, GA
Feb. 5, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Monica M.
Monica M.
My second fravorite makeup towelettes. I use this at night when I'm tired and just want to go to sleep. Smell very clean. And its dose help me to take of my waterproof mascara and liner.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Gainesville, GA
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Love these! They take off all my long wear and waterproof makeup. I have sensitive skin and many wipes burn and turn me red but these don't. And are gentle enough to use on the eye area!
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA
May 30, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
I was not impressed by these at all. They did not remove my eye makeup. It was extremely disappointing, because so many people love them. They were too gentle. I bought them from target.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?