Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL

I have very sensitive skin, but no product compares to Neutrogena's make up remover. It is deffenitly soothing and removes all make up. You have to scrub it a little but over all it is very soothing.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT

These make my fave feel so soft and so clean before I go to bed. I never used to take my makeup off when I went to bed but once I found these wipes they were just what I needed and so simple to use!!
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge , MN

Great product for sensitive skin! This is the only makeup remover wipes I buy. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause acne which other makeup remover wipes have caused. Would recommend!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND

These wipes are great for travel, however there really aren't that many wipes in a package. I find that a smaller towel would work better to save uses. However, on my sensitive skin it tended to burn
Mikel C.
Mikel C.
Franklin, TN

Very good at removing tough eye make up. Love the clean feeling after using the wipes. It left my face a little greasy but still removed the make up. It was gentle on my face and didn't burn my eyes.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA

Love them! Work amazing. Great product to use for dry or even oily skin. You can use it on the go or you can use it at home. Clean soft and gentle leaves your face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA

I need to get more of these. The fragrance is amazing especially at night! Not too harsh but cleanses your skin and gets makeup off. Good value for how many wipes you get I would recommend for sure!!
Lex D.
Lex D.
Cedar Park, TX

These are great! They remove all my makeup even the waterproof ones! I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. I love it!
Maricruz C.
Maricruz C.
Pauls Valley, OK

Absolutely love these towelettes when I get home from work I very tired and I get one and it takes all my makeup off it just truly a life changer I recommended this to my roommates and they loved it
Mckenzie P.
Mckenzie P.
Johnson City, TN

Absolutely LOVE! Gets all makeup off very very easily, and you can use one wipe 2 -3 times before you have to throw it away. It gets the hardest most difficult makeup off. Definitely would recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now