Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Buckhannon, WV

I use these wipes every night. they do very well to remove makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. they do leave your face a little greasy though, but if used before face wash this is no problem.
Neri Z.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA

Easy to use and effective, but I feel like it leaves a bit of a residue on my face so I always rinse after. Takes a little work to get eye makeup off, but does the job with a little patience
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE

My favorite make wipes, they remove make up completely even mascara and it is awesome to use at night if you are too lazy to wash your face as it is calming, gentle doesn't damage your skin.
Briten D.
Briten D.
Escondido, CA

My face feels clean and refreshed when i use these. Since I started using them I have not changed to another brand. because I'm hooked. The oil free make up remover works really well as well.
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX

These makeup removing wipes are incredible. I have sensitive skin, and these did not irritate me at all. I was able to use only one wipe to remove all my makeup and had my skin feeling nice.
LeeAnna T.
LeeAnna T.
Farwell, TX

Love these for the most part but they tend to not be so gentle on the eyes. Removes makeup very well from the face, just be careful with it around the eyes as it can burn and/or sting a bit.
Alice S.
Alice S.

Wipes all stubborn make up off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. No need to rinse off after but I do like rinsing it off and putting moisturizer afterwards to keep my face smooth.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Hardinsburg, Indiana

I love this product. It's feels good going on, it gets all the makeup off without drying out your skin. I wish the price point was a little more reasonable. Otherwise it's a perfect product.
I love this makeup remover. It removes mostly all of my makeup and it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. I love these makeup wipes and I will continue to repurchase this product.
Sabina O.
Sabina O.

This is one of my favorites for sure. It works super well and is very refreshing especially before I go to bed. It has become a part of my night time routine. Would recommend this to anyone.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now