Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Becky O.
Becky O.
Herington, KS

Love using these to wipes away makeup. So easy to use. I will keep buying these wipes over and over. They are inexpensive good price value for an easy to use product. I buy mine from walmart.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are my favorite makeup removing towelettes. Always gets all the makeup off in one easy swipe, they give off a relaxing aroma and when I wake up in the morning my face still feels clean.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Highland, IN

Literally my favorite make remover wipes😄. Honestly I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these wipes, I don't even remember what wipes I used before this because they are that great!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Buckhannon, WV

I use these wipes every night. they do very well to remove makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. they do leave your face a little greasy though, but if used before face wash this is no problem.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Been using these makeup remover wipes for so many years I have loss track of how long exactly. They remove all my makeup and smell lovely. They actually calm me down and get me ready for bed.
sarah t.
sarah t.

I had to use two wipes to take off waterproof makeup. It makes your skin feel clean which is good because some wipe leave your skin feeling oily or clogged so I don't have to rinse with water
Lucy V.
Lucy V.
Wilmington, DE

These are great hydrating wipes, but you will definitely need to wash your face after in order to get excess makeup off. Good for the most part for eye makeup, but mascara is hard to get off.
Estela L.
Estela L.
Omaha, NE

They're so easy to use and easy to dispose of. I call them lazy wipes , after a long night of work I'm too tired to wash my face that I just grab a wipe and wipe the night away . I love them!
Briten D.
Briten D.
Escondido, CA

My face feels clean and refreshed when i use these. Since I started using them I have not changed to another brand. because I'm hooked. The oil free make up remover works really well as well.
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA

I use this stuff daily. It works so well. Everything comes off with one makeup pad. Amazing stuff. Leaves skin a little oily but great product. Can't say enough good things about this stuff!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now