Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Rabia S.
Rabia S.
Copiague, NY

Neutrogena makeup wipes are one of the beat wipes that i use to remove my makeup. They are very gentle and smell good too. They also make your skin look fresh and are easy to carry and comes in handy.
soua y.
soua y.
Tulsa, OK

The first time I bought this product at Target, I was amazed on how well it work. I only had to use 1 wipe and I was able to take all my make up off. I love this product and I will continue to use it.
Sahana R.
Sahana R.

Best waterproof makeup removing wipes. Does not sting eyes . I have very sensitive eyes . Not all waterproof makeup wipes work for me. It also does not leave any residue. I don't feel the need to rinse
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Ruston, LA

These are my favorite!! The smell is relaxing and the amount of moisture is literally perfect. They do an excellent job of removing oil from my face in a gentle manner and they are fairly inexpensive.
Emily K.
Emily K.
West Salem, OH

These do remove the makeup from your face but leave a gross residue that makes you have to wash your face afterwards anyways. I guess they do what they are supposed to but overall I was not impressed.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Escondido, CA

Great at removing product off my face and u feel refreshed but after a while I noticed that it would irritate my skin especially around my eyes. I'm pretty sure it's just because I have sensitive skin
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL

I love using these before i wash my face in the shower, they remove all my left on make up even my eyeliner and mascara. they smell delightful and leave my face smooth and ready to wash in the shower.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA

I am addicted to these!! I keep them in my nightstand drawer for when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face. I just grab one and sweep it over my face. Love love how easy everything comes off!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT

These make my fave feel so soft and so clean before I go to bed. I never used to take my makeup off when I went to bed but once I found these wipes they were just what I needed and so simple to use!!
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge , MN

Great product for sensitive skin! This is the only makeup remover wipes I buy. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause acne which other makeup remover wipes have caused. Would recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now