Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Hoboken, NJ
Feb. 17, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
This is one of my favorite go to products. I'm always traveling, so they are really convenient to just throw in my bag and go. They take off makeup very easily with no residue left behind.
Jadia S.
Jadia S.
Florence, SC
April 2, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Takes some elbow grease to get makeup off, but does the job pretty well aside form not taking mascara off too easily. They don't have a great smell, and would be better as textured wipes.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Feb. 5, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
I really like Neutrogena liquid make up remover. I felt like with these pads I had to do SO much scrubbing on my eyes to get out the makeup. But I do love that there is no greesy residue.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 20, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Great for those nights out when you are feeling a little too lazy to wash your face, honestly we have all been there. I also like the light scent that seems to work to relax me before bed
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 5, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Love. I am picky with my sensitive skin and these wipes remove makeup each night without irritation and without a lot of wrinkle-causing rubbing. They smell nice and help me feel relaxed!
Candis C.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA
May 26, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
I use these every night before bed and they really do take all my makeup off. Even waterproof mascara! And the smell is so nice, it calms me down before bed. I look forward to using them!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Really like these wipes, removed my make up with ease, didn't sting or burn my face or eye area. They did seem to have a calming effect. However they were pricey compared to other brands.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
May 7, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
This is a must have!! Removed makeup and leaves face feeling clean and smooth! I use daily , leaves my skin feeling fresh. I usually purchase at my nearest Target. My grade would be an A+
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Camilla, GA
Feb. 5, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Laura G.
I like how these towelettes remove my
Makeup. However, I feel like they cause my skin to break out more when I am using them than when I am not. So, I have had to stop using this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?