Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Camila A.
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA

The smell is outstanding, and after a night out it is a perfect way to start the relaxation process before going to bed. It doesn't require a lot of scrubing and it is very gentle to the sking.
Estela L.
Estela L.
Omaha, NE

They're so easy to use and easy to dispose of. I call them lazy wipes , after a long night of work I'm too tired to wash my face that I just grab a wipe and wipe the night away . I love them!
Faylyn H.
Faylyn H.
North St Paul, MN

These were great. They would probably work better for someone who doesn't have super sensitive skin though, as they stung a little for me. But they smell good and take off makeup really well.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Highland, IN

Literally my favorite make remover wipes­čśä. Honestly I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these wipes, I don't even remember what wipes I used before this because they are that great!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID

Gets your makeup up off, plain and simple. As long as I remember to remove my eye makeup before I go to bed, they work wonderfully. And if I do forget, they are a nice wake up in the morning!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Laveen, AZ

These are my everyday go to make up wipes! They are very gentle on our skin especially when you use them on the eyes and the smell is amazing and very calming (as advertised on the packaging)
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
El Centro, CA

These work so well at removing so much of your makeup. Although you still should wash your face after this works well with keeping skin refreshed if you don't have time to wash during the day
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ

I love these wipes. I use them all the time and it removes my make up all in one shot. I have tried others but I didn't like them how I like these. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are my favorite makeup removing towelettes. Always gets all the makeup off in one easy swipe, they give off a relaxing aroma and when I wake up in the morning my face still feels clean.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.

I really like this product! Unlike most other cleaning towels, these actually remove your eye make up. This is a big plus so you don't have to spend the extra money on a make up remover also.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?