Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Washington, DC

One of my favorite on-the-go makeup removers. I always feel refreshed after using them! If I'm in a really quick hurry, sometimes a second towelette feels sufficient in making my face feel fully clean.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ

Great, relaxing fragrance. simple to use and quite convenient. met my expectations to remove makeup easily. my face felt clean after. removed all of my makeup. use care around the eye, as it can sting.
Abby M.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI

This wipes leave my face feeling so clean and refreshed. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling after and I don't have to splash my face with water after. Anyone with sensitive skin should try these.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Windhoek, Namibia

Smells amaaaazing! Been using it for quite a while and I've been loving it. Maybe a little pricey, but worth it. Makes your skin feel really soft and def gets rid of makeup the way it should. I love it
Dana M.
Dana M.

These wipes are great for removing makeup in a pinch in a gentle way. they are extremely effective and have a soft scent. ive seen these adverstised many places and they lived up to what everyone said.
Marygrace Z.
Marygrace Z.
Northridge, CA

I really love this product because it can really remove my make up even with 1 piece of towelette only..sometimes I'm lazy to wash my face after removing my make up but still i don't get pimples from it.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Kingsport, TN

I'm lazy when it comes to washing off my makeup at night. These are convenient and easy to use. For deep cleaning I'd recommend something different but for makeup removal at night I Love this product.
Brey G.
Brey G.

I bought these towelettes in Walmart. Removes make up really well but the pack of towelettes dries fast. I wasn't even half way though the pack and I can feel the towelettes wasn't as moist as before.
Anitra M.
Anitra M.
Gulfport, MS

I live and breathe for these wipes! They are not harsh on my skin like I have found others to be and the sent is refreshing. They are quick and easy to use when you'd rather just sleep in your makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now