Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
El Centro, CA

These work so well at removing so much of your makeup. Although you still should wash your face after this works well with keeping skin refreshed if you don't have time to wash during the day
Becky O.
Becky O.
Herington, KS

Love using these to wipes away makeup. So easy to use. I will keep buying these wipes over and over. They are inexpensive good price value for an easy to use product. I buy mine from walmart.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
East Elmhurst, NY

They are really good at swiping make up off for people who don't always have time i can say i have used them before after a long day out and theyve done the job of wiping the days make up off
Kate C.
Kate C.
Laveen, AZ

These are my everyday go to make up wipes! They are very gentle on our skin especially when you use them on the eyes and the smell is amazing and very calming (as advertised on the packaging)
Faylyn H.
Faylyn H.
North St Paul, MN

These were great. They would probably work better for someone who doesn't have super sensitive skin though, as they stung a little for me. But they smell good and take off makeup really well.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.

I really like this product! Unlike most other cleaning towels, these actually remove your eye make up. This is a big plus so you don't have to spend the extra money on a make up remover also.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Highland, IN

Literally my favorite make remover wipes😄. Honestly I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these wipes, I don't even remember what wipes I used before this because they are that great!
Lucy V.
Lucy V.
Wilmington, DE

These are great hydrating wipes, but you will definitely need to wash your face after in order to get excess makeup off. Good for the most part for eye makeup, but mascara is hard to get off.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Been using these makeup remover wipes for so many years I have loss track of how long exactly. They remove all my makeup and smell lovely. They actually calm me down and get me ready for bed.
sarah t.
sarah t.

I had to use two wipes to take off waterproof makeup. It makes your skin feel clean which is good because some wipe leave your skin feeling oily or clogged so I don't have to rinse with water
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now