Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Geena F.
Geena F.
Indianapolis, IN
April 22, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
These towelettes are great at removing makeup without drying out your skin. I've purchased them several times and I've never been disappointed. They're gentle on your skin and smell fresh.
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 7, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
When it comes to cleaning my face especially after having makeup on all day. There's no other makeup remover I prefer to use than Neutrogena. It leaves my skin refreshed and feeling clean.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Montgomery, AL
April 13, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes were very moisturing and soothing to my skin and I would definitely use them again in the future. The packaging was a little bland but okay.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Feb. 6, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
This are so wonderful about to go to bed so simple take a wipe clean your face leaves your face feeling clean and refreshes no more 15 minute face washes on tired nights! Just grab a wipe.
Casey Anne A.
Casey Anne A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
May 12, 2016, 8:19 a.m.
These are nice--I generally have a problem finding face wipes that don't make my face turn red after using but these work pretty well. They are good for the price--I will be using again! I
Tobey F.
Tobey F.
Benton, KY
Feb. 26, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
As far as a makeup remover, these towelettes did a good job. My skin is super sensitive though and these made my skin burn. I won't be buying them again simply for the way my skin reacted.
Chelsey O.
Chelsey O.
Springfield Gardens, NY
April 9, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
I enjoyed using this product. It did a great job of removing my makeup and it left my skin feeling nice and smooth. This product is great to use at night. Definitely would recommend these.
Gia A.
Gia A.
Kent, OH
April 5, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
These wipes are great! They really take all of leftover makeup off and leave your skin feeling soft. You could get it at the drugstore and it will take off all of last night's makeup well.
LenaMarie T.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Makes my skin feel greasy after i use it. I feel like i have to wash my face to get the feeling off. It removes makeup but it does not seem to have the calming affect. would not recommend.
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
March 6, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Love, love, love! This product really does wipe off all my makeup without residue. The scent is such a nice lavender scent that I love to use right before bed after having a long hard day.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?