Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN

I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Keeley K.
Keeley K.
Brookings

I love these neutrogena wipes! I always purchase either this or their original ones in the blue packaging. These are great for night time because they're relaxing. Will continue to repurchase.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Jonesboro, AR

I love all neutrogena products. i use newutrogena for my make up remover and for my acne product. i have face wash in my shower i use every day. it does not make my face dry either. its great.
baylor h.
baylor h.
Greeneville, TN

This products takes make up right off! it leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great! this is definitely my favorite face cleaner/ make up remover. its a great product at a great price!
Alaina K.
Alaina K.

I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Gentle on the skin, great at removing eye makeup. The purple packaging is pretty. not my most favorite product but it does the job. It does however irritate my eyes, but that might just be me.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lexington, KY

These are magical wipes. Very easy to through in your purse or luggage. No need for any water. The wipe will clean the makeup off your face without clogging your pores OR drying out your face.
Ama C.
Ama C.

Really gets the job done. Perfect for when I'm feeling lazy at night. Definitely recommended for party girls who come back late at night and don't want to go to bed with make up on their face.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.

These wipes were disappointing. They got the makeup off but not without a lot of hard rubbing which irritated my skin. I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with. The wipes made my eyes burn.
Camila A.
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA

The smell is outstanding, and after a night out it is a perfect way to start the relaxation process before going to bed. It doesn't require a lot of scrubing and it is very gentle to the sking.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?