Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lexington, KY

These are magical wipes. Very easy to through in your purse or luggage. No need for any water. The wipe will clean the makeup off your face without clogging your pores OR drying out your face.
Camila A.
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA

The smell is outstanding, and after a night out it is a perfect way to start the relaxation process before going to bed. It doesn't require a lot of scrubing and it is very gentle to the sking.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Rialto , Ca

I love these make up removal whips they are my go to leaves my face so fresh and clean. Not only are they two thumps up they smell good too and they are at a good price ! I buy mine at Walmart
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Gentle on the skin, great at removing eye makeup. The purple packaging is pretty. not my most favorite product but it does the job. It does however irritate my eyes, but that might just be me.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN

I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID

Gets your makeup up off, plain and simple. As long as I remember to remove my eye makeup before I go to bed, they work wonderfully. And if I do forget, they are a nice wake up in the morning!
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Oak Forest, IL

I hate taking off my makeup because I'm SO lazy and once I saw these I had to get them. One towelette goes along way and makes taking off your makeup before going to bed much less of a hassle
Faylyn H.
Faylyn H.
North St Paul, MN

These were great. They would probably work better for someone who doesn't have super sensitive skin though, as they stung a little for me. But they smell good and take off makeup really well.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ

I love these wipes. I use them all the time and it removes my make up all in one shot. I have tried others but I didn't like them how I like these. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Erika E.
Erika E.
West Chester, PA

Fantastic towelettes to clear off the day's makeup without irritating the skin. Only complaint is that the towels can dry out, but splashing the cloth with some water makes it as good as new.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now