Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Raleigh, NC

Loved these during my pregnancy when my skin would be irritated over even the most mild cleansers. I love how soft the actual towelette itself is, and the hint of lavendar helps me settle down at night
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY

This cleansing wipes have made makeup removal an easy task. They help cleanse the skin and leave it feeling moisturized and soft. I recommend these for easy makeup removal, especially after a long day!
Eduarda Z.
Eduarda Z.
Seattle, WA

I really liked this towellettes!! I used only two times and when i woke up my skin was wonderful and without oil! I loved because you can take your make up out and take care of your skin at same time!!
Karen M.
Karen M.

Really great product! Bought multiple times for easy makeup removal. Works great and smells good. Doesn't leave an oily or slimy feeling on your face. I highly recommend these for lazy girls like me :)
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY

When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Melody M.
Melody M.

Very nice product! Took off makeup good, felt nice afterwards and the texture of the clothes were nice and soft! Would recommend to anyone other the those who wear lots of makeup! Would purchase again!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Sanford, NC

Hard for me to find something that doesn't dry out my skin and this product is awesome for me! I always use this when I'm on the road or on vacation and it removes most of the makeup in just ONE wipe!!
kenedy M.
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX

Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

These were great for removing makeup but ultimately left a strange film/coating on my face. I'm a person who likes the feeling of completely cleansed, totally naked skin, so these weren't my favorite.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI

I love love LOVE these make-up removing wipes. I have sensitive skin and these wipes make sure to take off the makeup with a few rubs while it moisturizes my skin at the same time! This is a must have!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now