Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I use these every night to remove my makeup! They work great and I will continue to use them! I use quite a bit of makeup on my face and I still only have to use one wipe to get it all off!
sunny m.
sunny m.
lafayette, IN
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
These towelettes are very nice to use when it is late at night and you want to remove your makeup quickly. It doesn't remove mascara very well, but it removes everything else really nicely.
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca
I love these wipes and run to the store when I'm running out! They are a must. Do the job well and don't disappoint. They are gentle and remove the makeup well. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cartersville, GA
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These makeup remover wipes get the job done and truly do calm you down at night, but it depends on if you like the way that makes your eyes feel at night. I have mixed emotions towards that
Amber C.
Amber C.
Elkins
Feb. 14, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Great product for removing foundations and eye shadows. Leaves skin feeling slightly dry but if you have oily skin like me it's a plus. They smell great which is a huge plus for me as well
Beth A.
Beth A.
Rushville, OH
Wonderful, gets all of my makeup off in one towelette! For the night calming part, there isn't really a difference between these and the regular blue package but still good and smells nice
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Feb. 6, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
This are so wonderful about to go to bed so simple take a wipe clean your face leaves your face feeling clean and refreshes no more 15 minute face washes on tired nights! Just grab a wipe.
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Alexandria, VA
May 28, 2016, 5:25 a.m.
Does exactly what it says , removes make up ! I use one toilette and all my male comes right off . My expectations on this product was low and i was just so shocked at how well it worked .
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 7, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
When it comes to cleaning my face especially after having makeup on all day. There's no other makeup remover I prefer to use than Neutrogena. It leaves my skin refreshed and feeling clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?