Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Sabina O.
Sabina O.
Feb. 17, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
This is one of my favorites for sure. It works super well and is very refreshing especially before I go to bed. It has become a part of my night time routine. Would recommend this to anyone.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
June 2, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
My favorite make wipes, they remove make up completely even mascara and it is awesome to use at night if you are too lazy to wash your face as it is calming, gentle doesn't damage your skin.
Briten D.
Briten D.
Escondido, CA
Feb. 10, 2016, 5:49 a.m.
My face feels clean and refreshed when i use these. Since I started using them I have not changed to another brand. because I'm hooked. The oil free make up remover works really well as well.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Hardinsburg, Indiana
Feb. 8, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
I love this product. It's feels good going on, it gets all the makeup off without drying out your skin. I wish the price point was a little more reasonable. Otherwise it's a perfect product.
April S.
April S.
Denver, CO
March 27, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Great at removing all makeup including waterproof, and caked on stuff. I did my face for Halloween and this took everything all off and I mean ALL. there was quite a bit of makeup there lol
sunny m.
sunny m.
lafayette, IN
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
These towelettes are very nice to use when it is late at night and you want to remove your makeup quickly. It doesn't remove mascara very well, but it removes everything else really nicely.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilsonville, AL
May 8, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
I really loved this product because it gently remove all of my makeup even the stubborn eye makeup. It really does have a "calming" effect which makes it perfect to use at night before bed.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cartersville, GA
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seattle, WA
April 11, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
These towelettes definitely do the job when it comes to removing makeup but I found that pretty often I had to wipe my face with a towel after because of how wet and oily they left my face.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , Ca
These are so good and have a natural scent! i believe they were inexpensive as well they definitely take all your makeup off so they do do the job and i would definitely purchase them again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?