Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Yamile O.
Yamile O.
Great Bend

These work very well, I use them everyday, I would recommend them (: they take my make up off and leave nothing and you only have to use one, they don't cause any itchiness or problems at all.
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
wise, VA

This is a must have for me. I use these wipes to remove my makeup every night before taking a shower. Unlike most removers, this actually gets every bit of my makeup off! They smell great too!
Shey B.
Shey B.
Tyler, TX

I really like this neutrogena make up remover . I used it every night to removed my make up or just to clean my face .. it's really effective , it leaves my face soft .. I bought it at Walmart
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Rialto , Ca

I love these make up removal whips they are my go to leaves my face so fresh and clean. Not only are they two thumps up they smell good too and they are at a good price ! I buy mine at Walmart
baylor h.
baylor h.
Greeneville, TN

This products takes make up right off! it leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great! this is definitely my favorite face cleaner/ make up remover. its a great product at a great price!
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN

I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Gentle on the skin, great at removing eye makeup. The purple packaging is pretty. not my most favorite product but it does the job. It does however irritate my eyes, but that might just be me.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Jonesboro, AR

I love all neutrogena products. i use newutrogena for my make up remover and for my acne product. i have face wash in my shower i use every day. it does not make my face dry either. its great.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

I was just looking for something, anything to help me take off my makeup. I found these, and they are amazing! It took off everything and made my skin feel awesome! Would definitely recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?