Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.

A super easy product to work into your "getting ready for bed" routine. I do still apply moisturizer after using these to remove my makeup; although these do not dry out my face.
I would use them again.
Cathlia W.
Cathlia W.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

Love this product, easy on the skin and when it got in my eyes it didn't burn! Purchased it at a local drug store! Packaging was nice, directions were easy to use. Definitely effective, would use again.
Karla V.
Karla V.

Looking for an easy way to desmaquillarse? because they found the solution, these are perfect makeup removal towels to remove all makeup very efficiently and without irritating the skin, they recommend.
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Fredericton, NB

Very gentle and works pretty well with mascara! That's always a big factor for me. I am overall pretty satisfied with this product! I would buy again. And also, it had a nice smell and felt moisturizing
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

I love these makeup remover wipes. They're gentle on my skin and keep my oily skin from producing even more oil. I also love the calming scent. It's a nice part of my routine at night after a long day.
Romy
Romy
Plano, TX

I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glendale, CA

I love my Neutrogena wipes can't live without them I get very lazy sometime to take my makeup off so this comes in handy I run out of them like in a week so yes I'm constantly buying these all the time
Angel J.
Angel J.
Normal, IL

Perfect product. These wipes are absolutely amazing they didn't leave my face too oily but still got all my make up removed. Surprisingly the wipes didn't dry out from packaging. Definitely worth a buy
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Douglasville, GA

I love the way these make your face feel! So smooth and they remove all the make up. The smell is perfect for bedtime with the calming effect. I wash my face and climb into bed! So gentle on your skin.
Emilija R.
Emilija R.

I really enjoy it, love it for removing my mascara and waterproof liner ! It is easy to use, very gentle on my eyes! I've been using this particular brand for years now, and I never got any complains !
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now