Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

These do a very good job of getting all of your makeup off your face. I probably won't purchase it again though, because there are many brands close to or equivalent in quality that cost less.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Biloxi, MS

These are my favorite cleansing wipes, I've tried so many others and these are the most sensitive on my skin while easily removing all my makeup. The smell is really nice and not overpowering.
katie f.
katie f.
Brady, TX

I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Austin, TX

Best make up remover towelettes ever. They don't leave my face oily- I take off my make up before showers, then use an exfoliater in the shower, and both are Neutrogena & it's a perfect combo.
baylor h.
baylor h.
Greeneville, TN

This products takes make up right off! it leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great! this is definitely my favorite face cleaner/ make up remover. its a great product at a great price!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lexington, KY

These are magical wipes. Very easy to through in your purse or luggage. No need for any water. The wipe will clean the makeup off your face without clogging your pores OR drying out your face.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Naperville, IL

I use these makeup remover wipes every night and they are great! I have dry sensitive skin and these wipes are both calming and don't irritate my skin like some other makeup removing wipes do.
Shey B.
Shey B.
Tyler, TX

I really like this neutrogena make up remover . I used it every night to removed my make up or just to clean my face .. it's really effective , it leaves my face soft .. I bought it at Walmart
Ama C.
Ama C.

Really gets the job done. Perfect for when I'm feeling lazy at night. Definitely recommended for party girls who come back late at night and don't want to go to bed with make up on their face.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN

I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now