Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
cayla a.
cayla a.

Made my skin feel very soft but also left a very dewy residue I thought. I had to wash my facell afterwards which wasn't really cool but other than that the packaging was really awesome with just a pop open lid. Also the price really wasn't bad I believe it was only around $4/package. Really wish they could change the formula to leave my skin feeling more fresh after using!
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really like the towelettes. They have a nice sent and get the job done. But I have used better products. You have to rub really hard to get any eye makeup off and I really don't wear that much makeup. Also the bag looses its adhesive pretty easily. My towelettes dried up because it wouldn't close all the way after only a few uses. I now have half a bag of dried up wipes.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Palm Bay, FL

I will stand by Neutrogena face products until the end of time. I love these wipes because they're calming and I can use them to remove my make-up before bed, but I also love make-up removing wipes as a way to clean my brushes in a hurry before applying eyeliner etc. These have a very soothing scent and get your entire face clean, so you're not waking up with raccoon eyes.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Montpelier, VT

This is the best makeup remover product that I have tried so far. The towelettes are soft and the formula is perfect for sensitive skin. Unlike other makeup removers, these don't sting around the eyes and are calming and cleansing for use at night. Each towelette removes 70% of the most stubborn eye makeup.
I will never buy another makeup remover, this stuff can't be beat.
Zandrii S.
Zandrii S.
Pickering

I just started using makeup wipes so I have been trying new ones quite often this year. My favorite brand was definitely Nivea. I tried the night calming because I usually will use them at night I loved it. It did not have to wash my face after which makes me have less steps at night so I can hit the hay way quicker. I would recommend users to purchase this. I loved it!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mount Holly, NC

I've used a lot of different make removing towelettes. Neutrogena is my favorite. They are little but pricier than the rest but the smell is great, especially the night time ones, which is the only time I'm usually removing make up unless it's the cat eye that I mess up 60 times before I get it right. These towelettes get the job done, don't burn the eyes and smell great.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH

I do like these make up wipes, but I don't buy them often because they are so expensive in comparison to Neutrogena's other makeup wipes. They smell great and do have a calming effect to them. Like Neutrogena's other wipes, they take all my makeup off with ease. They leave some residue behind, but don't dry out my face. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

I love this product! I have used the original Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes ever since they came out. I got this product because I knew it would do a good job at removing makeup and it might help me sleep. I do not know if it helped me sleep, but it smells great. The smell itself helps calm you down and get you ready for sleep. I would highly recommend.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

I really like the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing night calming towelettes ! Not only did they remove my makeup effectively but they also had a wonderful calming and soothing scent to them that relaxed me and got me ready for bed . They left my skin feeling refreshed and soft to the touch! I would recommend these to anyone in the market for a great makeup remover !
Imalsha A.
Imalsha A.

I use it when I come home after partying late night most of the time. It removes all makeup. No trouble. Even can take off waterproof products sometime. It stings my eyes a bit. Not enough to start bashing the product though. My friend uses this and she loves it too. And I have sensitive skin and not irritation showed like some of the makeup removing wipes I have used.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now