Add a Photo

Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Belton, TX
May 28, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
Love, love, love this make up remover wipes. I wish the packaging was better. My package never re-sticks and I always end up fighting dry wipes in the package.

The smell is calming and I prefer it to the everyday remover wipes.

I would recommend to others. I also like buying these as a mall gifts for others! It's nice to encourage others to try new products.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Hannibal, MO
May 14, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
I'm currently using them and I love them! I never go to sleep after just using makeup wipes, I always follow up with a face wash, but they get all of my makeup off and that's what I'm looking for! I feel the pricing is good; not too high and not too low. I think that the packaging could be a little better because the tab at the top doesn't always stay down.
Heron H.
Heron H.
Minneapolis
March 20, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
I love these makeup wipes! I usually have to use 2 wipes when I use most other brands, but I usually only need one of these. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of makeup removing wipes make me develop a rash and extremely dry skin, but I have never had that problem with these wipes. I love them and would recommend to anyone who uses makeup removing wipes!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
May 8, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
My favorite makeup remover at the moment. Takes everything off and I love the scent. Does burn a little when you get it in your eyes, but doesn't last too long. This was my first time buying them and if say they're good for the price, and are good quality. I can take off my whole face makeup with only two wipes and they don't rip. I'd definitely recommend.
Vikki M.
Vikki M.
May 16, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
For faces that break out at night after a long day of wearing makeup these are perfect. The packaging was easy and very convenient. The wipes themselves were a little difficult to work with because you have to use a couple of them and then all the makeup still isn't completely off. Nonetheless, I would recommend this to anyone who wears makeup regularly.
Cheerbear Jenny M.
Cheerbear Jenny M.
Minneapolis, MN
April 10, 2016, 6:03 a.m.
I use these every night. I are affordable and works so much better than other higher brands. Even better than more expensive products and brands. I love these makeup wipes so much!!! They don't make me breakout or anything. They really do a great job at removing all your whole face makeup with just one wipe. It doesn't Irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
May 4, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
The smell of these towelettes is what keeps me using these. It's such a nice calming lavender type smell. Plus it is gentle on my skin and wipes away all my makeup from the day. Depending on where you go to get these they can be at a great price. Out of all makeup remover wipes i highly recommend this one. Especially for night time use right before bed.
Starr B.
Starr B.
Fort Campbell, KY
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
I use these currently. This is my first time trying these and they work good for the most part. It takes a little bit of effort to remove eye makeup like eyeliner or mascara. Sometimes I wake up with some left over that the wipes didn't remove the night before. But overall it is a good product for the price and my skin is left feeling clean and soothed.
cheyanne s.
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
Feb. 16, 2016, 5 a.m.
Feels so high-end! its amazing and a drugstore price that really cant be beat. A normal pack of these last about a month (depending on how much make up you ware) on of the only makeup remover to take off my waterproof mascara love these and they save me about 20 or so dollars every month because i only use maybe about 2-3 dependent on the makeup i ware
Bong C.
Bong C.
Ontario, CA
This product is amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find a make-up remover wipe that doesn't irritate my skin. The neutrogena make-up remover cleaning towelettes night calming take off all make up including waterproof and dose not irritate my skin at all, there is no burning or redness. After using the wipe my skin feels clean and refreshed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?