Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Bradenton, FL

After having my makeup on all day I just want something quick and easy to relie on to remove my makeup! Thats when these come in handy they do the job and leave your face feeling soft and clean
Haley G.
Haley G.
San Diego, CA

These are by far my favorite wipes ever.  Not only do they get the makeup off completely, it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and like I just spent 15 minutes with a complicated face wash.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Baltimore, MD

The best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, not too oily but still moist does the job. I have sensitive skin but this product does not irritate not even when I use it to remove eye makeup.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY

These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Jersey City, NJ

Gets EVERYTHING off! Love the soft lavender scent also.

Great value and price. Usually just takes one wipe to get rid of everyday makeup. Face feels clean and smooth. I really love this product
Makaylah B.
Makaylah B.
Palmetto, GA

This product is really good for easy cleansing. You would only have to you one towelette depending on how much makeup you have on. It's good for quick cleanups and I love it. I give it 5 stars!
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL

Favorite makeup remover wipes. The scent is exactly what it says, calming. Take all my make up off with one wipe. These don't dry out if you keep the pack closed. They also don't burn your eyes
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

These do a very good job of getting all of your makeup off your face. I probably won't purchase it again though, because there are many brands close to or equivalent in quality that cost less.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV

I use these whips on a daily basis & they are very effective! They take all my makeup off even liquid lipstick!! It's a good price I'm sure there's cheaper ones out there but these work great!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Jonesboro, AR

I love all neutrogena products. i use newutrogena for my make up remover and for my acne product. i have face wash in my shower i use every day. it does not make my face dry either. its great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?