Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
April 7, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
I really like this product! Unlike most other cleaning towels, these actually remove your eye make up. This is a big plus so you don't have to spend the extra money on a make up remover also.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
New York , NY
March 4, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Been using these makeup remover wipes for so many years I have loss track of how long exactly. They remove all my makeup and smell lovely. They actually calm me down and get me ready for bed.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ
March 28, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
I love these wipes. I use them all the time and it removes my make up all in one shot. I have tried others but I didn't like them how I like these. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX
March 15, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes are incredible. I have sensitive skin, and these did not irritate me at all. I was able to use only one wipe to remove all my makeup and had my skin feeling nice.
March 15, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
I love this makeup remover. It removes mostly all of my makeup and it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. I love these makeup wipes and I will continue to repurchase this product.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
I used these for a long time, but I ended up switching the the blue version of these. They made my eyes itch. While the scent was calming, these are not meant for people with sensitive eyes.
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
I use this stuff daily. It works so well. Everything comes off with one makeup pad. Amazing stuff. Leaves skin a little oily but great product. Can't say enough good things about this stuff!
LeeAnna T.
LeeAnna T.
Farwell, TX
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Love these for the most part but they tend to not be so gentle on the eyes. Removes makeup very well from the face, just be careful with it around the eyes as it can burn and/or sting a bit.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Wipes all stubborn make up off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. No need to rinse off after but I do like rinsing it off and putting moisturizer afterwards to keep my face smooth.
Neri Z.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Feb. 20, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Easy to use and effective, but I feel like it leaves a bit of a residue on my face so I always rinse after. Takes a little work to get eye makeup off, but does the job with a little patience
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?