Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY

These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Alaina K.
Alaina K.

I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV

I use these whips on a daily basis & they are very effective! They take all my makeup off even liquid lipstick!! It's a good price I'm sure there's cheaper ones out there but these work great!
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.

These wipes were disappointing. They got the makeup off but not without a lot of hard rubbing which irritated my skin. I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with. The wipes made my eyes burn.
Huda A.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA

These are my favorite cleansing towelettes ever. They remove most of my makeup before I use my regular cleanser. I like that they are gentle and easy to use. I buy them at my local drugstores.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

I use these after I was my face to get any makeup that is left on my face. This is also great for removing eyeliner. It really does the job for me leaves my skin moisturized and feeling clean.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Naperville, IL

I use these makeup remover wipes every night and they are great! I have dry sensitive skin and these wipes are both calming and don't irritate my skin like some other makeup removing wipes do.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

These do a very good job of getting all of your makeup off your face. I probably won't purchase it again though, because there are many brands close to or equivalent in quality that cost less.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

I was just looking for something, anything to help me take off my makeup. I found these, and they are amazing! It took off everything and made my skin feel awesome! Would definitely recommend.
katie f.
katie f.
Brady, TX

I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now