Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Medford, MN

I absolutely love the neutrogena cleansing towelettes. They aren't harsh on my face/eyes like several other products that i have tried. I can reuse the same towelette several times. I absolutely love it!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA

These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Callie H.
Callie H.

Awesome for makeup remover on the go! It doesn't always take off the mascara, which is a bummer, but I love it for travel when I need to wipe off my makeup after a long day of vacation. Would repurchase!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Maxton, NC

I like that fact tht it does take the make-up off with some ease. I don't like the fact that I have to use 2 towlettes to remove all the make up. They should be a little bigger. Otherwise a good product.
Newly N.
Newly N.

Light
good for sensitive skin
Prefect for getting off gel liners, waterproof mascara and 24hr foundation.
Best wipes to travel with.
I only take my wipes and moisturizer, as my face feels clean and fresh
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA

I use these towelettes every single night before bed. They have a nice light scent to them and refresh my skin nicely. I always look to use them and they are something that I never let myself run out of.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Lexington

Takes off all my makeup & leaves my skin feeling so soft! My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful about the products I use and I've never had a problem with these wipes and they're really effective
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Fredericton, NB

Very gentle and works pretty well with mascara! That's always a big factor for me. I am overall pretty satisfied with this product! I would buy again. And also, it had a nice smell and felt moisturizing
Blaise M.
Blaise M.
Shepherdstown, WV

These towelettes easily took off all of my makeup without the harsh scrubbing of other products. I was able to get all of my eye makeup off with just a few quick swipes. These were cheap and work great!
courtney w.
courtney w.
thorn hill ON

This makeup remover does remove all the makeup on my face but and is refreshing before bed, but it does not do such a great job removing waterproof makeup and I always wakeup with residue under my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now