Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
San Mateo, CA

Smells really good! takes away all of my make up and very gentle on the skin. i wish the packaging was better, my wipes get dry really fast sometimes. overall the wipes are great! will buy again
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spring, TX

These are my favorite the only way I remove my makeup. They do burn my eyes little bit. But that happens with any product I've tried so it doesn't bother me to much the price is very reasonable.
Logan G.
Logan G.
East Palestine, OH

This product will leave your skin feeing soft and smooth! It will unclog all of your pours and keep you feeling fresh overnight! This product can be purchased at Rite Aid, WalMart and Walgreens!
Joslyn J.
Joslyn J.

Love it wipes away all the dirt. Even when I was using these for dance they got all of my glitter and eye lash glue off. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a good make up remover wipe.
Misty L.
Misty L.

These are far and away my favorite making removing wipes! They are gentle on my skin, and remove all of my makeup, even the stubborn eye makeup! It's a plus that they smell fantastic as well :)
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX

I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Hollywood, FL

Absolutely my favorite one to date. They're soft but don't fall apart on your hands. Get the most stubborn eye makeup out and I don't usually have to use more than one wipe to get the job done.
Justice C.
Justice C.

These wipes are good to use, but I find that I have to use more than one wipe to get of the makeup. I think that the wipes are extremely moist. They still do the job of getting the make-up off.
McKenna F.
McKenna F.
Kent, OH

In my experience of using the Neutrogena Night Calming Remover Cleansing Towelettes, they burn when the towelettes access the face. It also takes a couple of towelettes to take your makeup off.
Heather N.
Heather N.

Not for sensitive skin! Great for removing makeup but very rough around the eye areas. I loved these until they started to burn my eyes and skin. I had to give mine away because of this problem
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?