Add a Photo

Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Buckhannon, WV
March 8, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
I use these wipes every night. they do very well to remove makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. they do leave your face a little greasy though, but if used before face wash this is no problem.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ
March 28, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
I love these wipes. I use them all the time and it removes my make up all in one shot. I have tried others but I didn't like them how I like these. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
El Centro, CA
March 2, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
These work so well at removing so much of your makeup. Although you still should wash your face after this works well with keeping skin refreshed if you don't have time to wash during the day
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Highland, IN
April 5, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
Literally my favorite make remover wipes­čśä. Honestly I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these wipes, I don't even remember what wipes I used before this because they are that great!
Faylyn H.
Faylyn H.
North St Paul, MN
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
These were great. They would probably work better for someone who doesn't have super sensitive skin though, as they stung a little for me. But they smell good and take off makeup really well.
Estela L.
Estela L.
Omaha, NE
They're so easy to use and easy to dispose of. I call them lazy wipes , after a long night of work I'm too tired to wash my face that I just grab a wipe and wipe the night away . I love them!
Erika E.
Erika E.
West Chester, PA
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Fantastic towelettes to clear off the day's makeup without irritating the skin. Only complaint is that the towels can dry out, but splashing the cloth with some water makes it as good as new.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Feb. 22, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
They are really good at swiping make up off for people who don't always have time i can say i have used them before after a long day out and theyve done the job of wiping the days make up off
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Oak Forest, IL
Feb. 22, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
I hate taking off my makeup because I'm SO lazy and once I saw these I had to get them. One towelette goes along way and makes taking off your makeup before going to bed much less of a hassle
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Gets your makeup up off, plain and simple. As long as I remember to remove my eye makeup before I go to bed, they work wonderfully. And if I do forget, they are a nice wake up in the morning!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?