Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Hollywood, FL

Absolutely my favorite one to date. They're soft but don't fall apart on your hands. Get the most stubborn eye makeup out and I don't usually have to use more than one wipe to get the job done.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX

I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Makaylah B.
Makaylah B.
Palmetto, GA

This product is really good for easy cleansing. You would only have to you one towelette depending on how much makeup you have on. It's good for quick cleanups and I love it. I give it 5 stars!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Baltimore, MD

The best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, not too oily but still moist does the job. I have sensitive skin but this product does not irritate not even when I use it to remove eye makeup.
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Jersey City, NJ

Gets EVERYTHING off! Love the soft lavender scent also.

Great value and price. Usually just takes one wipe to get rid of everyday makeup. Face feels clean and smooth. I really love this product
Misty L.
Misty L.

These are far and away my favorite making removing wipes! They are gentle on my skin, and remove all of my makeup, even the stubborn eye makeup! It's a plus that they smell fantastic as well :)
Joslyn J.
Joslyn J.

Love it wipes away all the dirt. Even when I was using these for dance they got all of my glitter and eye lash glue off. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a good make up remover wipe.
Justice C.
Justice C.

These wipes are good to use, but I find that I have to use more than one wipe to get of the makeup. I think that the wipes are extremely moist. They still do the job of getting the make-up off.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY

These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Haley G.
Haley G.
San Diego, CA

These are by far my favorite wipes ever.  Not only do they get the makeup off completely, it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and like I just spent 15 minutes with a complicated face wash.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now