Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Honore M.
Honore M.
Mccordsville, IN

I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ

These eye makeup remover wipes worked well, and smelled great! But, I have sensitive eyes, and these seemed to bother my eyes on occasion. I would give them a much higher rating if not for that!
Sobia C.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK

Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Too expensive, but good quality product. It didn't irritate my skin which is generally very acne prone and reactive to any new products other than those I've been prescribed by my dermatologist.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY

This work really well and did not break out my face at all. I haven sensitive skin so it was nice to find a product that did not break out my skin at all. My make up came off with one towelette.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spring, TX

These are my favorite the only way I remove my makeup. They do burn my eyes little bit. But that happens with any product I've tried so it doesn't bother me to much the price is very reasonable.
Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH

I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC

It works without stinging or irritating my eyes after use. While also removing the my make up. It does get all my water proof make up off But my water proof make up needs something else. ...Oil.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Texarkana, TX

My go to makeup remover cloths. When it comes time to remove my makeup these are definitely close by. They're reasonably priced and amazing quality. I've always been impressed with this product.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Greenbrier, AR

Easily removed makeup at the end of the day. Gentle on my sensitive skin . Great value for how well it removed makeup. Every once in awhile I needed more than one, but only on heave makeup days!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?