Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Becca W.
Becca W.
Puyallup, WA

I love the feeling of taking off my make up because it reminds me that my day is over and that I can relax. With these wipes, it calms your face, leaving it with a nice clean feeling before bed!
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC

It works without stinging or irritating my eyes after use. While also removing the my make up. It does get all my water proof make up off But my water proof make up needs something else. ...Oil.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spring, TX

These are my favorite the only way I remove my makeup. They do burn my eyes little bit. But that happens with any product I've tried so it doesn't bother me to much the price is very reasonable.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX

I would 100% recommend these wipes. My face is super oily and most makeup remover wipes cause my face to breakout, not these. And they left my face feeling so smooth. They smell pretty good too.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Texarkana, TX

My go to makeup remover cloths. When it comes time to remove my makeup these are definitely close by. They're reasonably priced and amazing quality. I've always been impressed with this product.
Heather N.
Heather N.

Not for sensitive skin! Great for removing makeup but very rough around the eye areas. I loved these until they started to burn my eyes and skin. I had to give mine away because of this problem
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Bradenton, FL

After having my makeup on all day I just want something quick and easy to relie on to remove my makeup! Thats when these come in handy they do the job and leave your face feeling soft and clean
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Hollywood, FL

Absolutely my favorite one to date. They're soft but don't fall apart on your hands. Get the most stubborn eye makeup out and I don't usually have to use more than one wipe to get the job done.
Makaylah B.
Makaylah B.
Palmetto, GA

This product is really good for easy cleansing. You would only have to you one towelette depending on how much makeup you have on. It's good for quick cleanups and I love it. I give it 5 stars!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Baltimore, MD

The best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, not too oily but still moist does the job. I have sensitive skin but this product does not irritate not even when I use it to remove eye makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now