Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Mara H.
Mara H.

I had the equate version of this and if I didn't read the label I would believe they were the same. They smell the same and work the same but I really like these wipes. They make my skin feel really soft.
Berette J.
Berette J.
Loveland, OH

I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
New York

I love how it leaves my skin so soft and supple. They tend to get dry though. I often have to place the whole package into a little plastic container so that they don't dry as much. I find that it helps.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mahwah, Nj

My favorite makeup removing wipes. These are moist and have an amazing scent. They take off mascara (I don't use waterproof) and all my foundation and makeup from the day. I continue to repurchase these.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

First time user. Makeup came off very easily. Although the wipes irritated my eyes. So I probably won't use it again because I have sensitive skin. Other than that no problems recommending it to others..
Amy L.
Amy L.
Seattle, WA

I love this type, work great even though it's a bit oily but when you have a long day at work and just want to wipe your face prior to knocking out, this is the product. Cleans well and leave face moist.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Anniston, AL

I love this product it gets all my make-up off at night before going to bed. It is a great affordable price, and well worth a try.. especially being lazy not wanting to get out of bed to the bathroom LOL
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN

Does a really good job of taking off my eye makeup without burning! I wish they made these towlettes smaller though because i feel like i waste so much product and don't use up an entire towel every time
Geena B.
Geena B.
Colton, CA

This product is soft on skin and wipes away makeup as well as any left behind dirt from the daily activities. I have used this for 2 years now and always make sure I have plenty available for future use.
Eliane S.
Eliane S.
Medford , Ma

This is the best make up remover ever!
It doesn't make your eyes burning like the order ones!
Also the price is very affordable!
Don't think twice get the product right away!
You can find it every where!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now