Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Taelah P.
Taelah P.
Providence, RI

Perfect for makeup that has been worn all day. Erases with just one wipe! Lerfect for eyeshadows and foundation also dleznt leave skin oily like other makeup remover wipes. Definetly recommended.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD

They remove all makeup, even waterproof eyeliner! They calm my redness and I only need one, two depending if I'm wearing a lot of makeup or not. I also use these if I'm too lazy to wash my face.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD

These makeup wipes work so well. They don't burn your eyes and they don't take much effort to get your makeup off. They take all of my makeup including waterproof mascara off with only one wipe.
Honore M.
Honore M.
Mccordsville, IN

I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.

Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH

I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Puyallup, WA

I love the feeling of taking off my make up because it reminds me that my day is over and that I can relax. With these wipes, it calms your face, leaving it with a nice clean feeling before bed!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Garland, TX

I LOVE THESE WIPES! They smell fresh and make make up removal very easy. Within a couple of rubs, all of the make up residue is off. If you leave the package open, it is no longer usable though.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Atlanta, GA

These work great and smell even better. When I'm traveling, it's much easier to pack these for thorough makeup removal instead of bringing a large, leaky bottle in my suitcase. Highly recommend!
Sobia C.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK

Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?