Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
San Mateo, CA

Smells really good! takes away all of my make up and very gentle on the skin. i wish the packaging was better, my wipes get dry really fast sometimes. overall the wipes are great! will buy again
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX

I would 100% recommend these wipes. My face is super oily and most makeup remover wipes cause my face to breakout, not these. And they left my face feeling so smooth. They smell pretty good too.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.

Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH

I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Atlanta, GA

These work great and smell even better. When I'm traveling, it's much easier to pack these for thorough makeup removal instead of bringing a large, leaky bottle in my suitcase. Highly recommend!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ

These eye makeup remover wipes worked well, and smelled great! But, I have sensitive eyes, and these seemed to bother my eyes on occasion. I would give them a much higher rating if not for that!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY

This work really well and did not break out my face at all. I haven sensitive skin so it was nice to find a product that did not break out my skin at all. My make up came off with one towelette.
Sobia C.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK

Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN

I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Becca W.
Becca W.
Puyallup, WA

I love the feeling of taking off my make up because it reminds me that my day is over and that I can relax. With these wipes, it calms your face, leaving it with a nice clean feeling before bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now