Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Troi U.
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga

I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Netha G.
Netha G.

Love these wipes at night. The scent is great... Sooooo soothing. Perfect when it's the end of the day and your face is all grimey from the day. These will have your skin feeling fresh and back to normal.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA

Does wonders. It takes off the toughest eye makeup ever and I don't even have to literally scrub my face like I have to do with other removers. The scent isn't as noticeable and it does not make feel oily.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Russell Springs, KY

Love these wipes!!! Smell good and do a really good job at removing the make-up. My only down fall for these wipes would have to be that they burn your eyes when you use them to take your eye make-up off.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA

These are great. Super easy to use at night when I'm too lazy to do a full routine. They definitely don't get everything off so be aware if you have troubled skin but they definitely give a clean feeling.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Joliet, IL

Pretty good, but they tend to be pricey. There's little difference performance wise between them and an off/store brand. If you plan on following up with a Neutrogena cleanser, definitely use them though.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Fort Wayne, IN

I like the way these smell and they do a great job at removing makeup. I have two complaints. First they can be dry sometimes making me have to work harder to remove the makeup. Second, they burn my eyes.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX

I really like these towelettes for removing face makeup and they don't make me break out but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it does not remove waterproof mascara as good as they should.
Mara H.
Mara H.

I had the equate version of this and if I didn't read the label I would believe they were the same. They smell the same and work the same but I really like these wipes. They make my skin feel really soft.
María José H.
María José H.
Los Ángeles

Son las mejores toallitas desmaquillantes que he probado, quitan el maquillaje súper fácil y también la máscara a prueba de agua, las llevo usando desde que las probé por primera vez porque son excelentes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now