Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Biloxi, MS
March 28, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
These are my favorite cleansing wipes, I've tried so many others and these are the most sensitive on my skin while easily removing all my makeup. The smell is really nice and not overpowering.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Feb. 23, 2016, 10 p.m.
These wipes were disappointing. They got the makeup off but not without a lot of hard rubbing which irritated my skin. I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with. The wipes made my eyes burn.
Keeley K.
Keeley K.
Brookings
March 28, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
I love these neutrogena wipes! I always purchase either this or their original ones in the blue packaging. These are great for night time because they're relaxing. Will continue to repurchase.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Jonesboro, AR
March 8, 2016, 2:42 a.m.
I love all neutrogena products. i use newutrogena for my make up remover and for my acne product. i have face wash in my shower i use every day. it does not make my face dry either. its great.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
May 4, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Gentle on the skin, great at removing eye makeup. The purple packaging is pretty. not my most favorite product but it does the job. It does however irritate my eyes, but that might just be me.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Feb. 25, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Ama C.
Ama C.
April 4, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Really gets the job done. Perfect for when I'm feeling lazy at night. Definitely recommended for party girls who come back late at night and don't want to go to bed with make up on their face.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN
March 8, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
baylor h.
baylor h.
Greeneville, TN
March 22, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
This products takes make up right off! it leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great! this is definitely my favorite face cleaner/ make up remover. its a great product at a great price!
katie f.
katie f.
Brady, TX
Feb. 4, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?