Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Russellville

I can always count on Neutrogena to provide great skin care without bothersome reactions. I have a sensitive face and these wipes are great. They clean and moisturize and then BAM...you just throw it away!
Macaya Y.
Macaya Y.

I have sensitive skin so it is really hard for me to find a makeup remover that does not irritate my skin.
These cleansing towels are truly calming. My skin feel soft and clean after i use them! I LOVE IT!
This wipes are everything! This make my skin feel great after a long day of makeup! They are a great price! I go back and buy them every time! They are very effective for me!! And I would buy again again!!
vanesa s.
vanesa s.
Marietta, GA

Love how easy takes my makeup off my face feels smoth and soft i bought it at walmart very reasonable price it really did work on me very good I'm almost done iwith my pack so ima have to go buy another one
Kiauna T.
Kiauna T.
Philomath, OR

I really liked this product. It worked really good with my skin and left it feeling soft. I was really impressed by it. It's my go to product. I use it every night. Very gentle and I'd highly recommend it.
Tasnia N.
Tasnia N.

These are great! I keep them by my nightstand for times I can't be bothered to wash my face. (so tired!) It takes makeup off well but you do want to wash your face after if you want to keep pimples at bay!
Christine K.
Christine K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They smell great and they feel really soft on your skin. You don't have to rub super hard to get the makeup off either, it just comes off effortlessly.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Takes a while to remove my waterproof mascara but it did get it off over time. The cloth is a good size and is super soft. The formula didn't sting my eyes at all. I got mine at Walmart. Would repurchase.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Indianapolis, IN

Surprisingly, these towelettes were quite harsh on my face. My face would burn slightly for 5 minutes after using them. I didn't now notice any long-term effects though. They worked well to remove makeup.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

When taking off my make up at night, I've realised it can become a little red and inflamed but when using this it really helped to calm it down and settle the redness which is always an insecurity of mine
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now