Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Casey T.
Casey T.
Potomac, MD

I thought these were great! I noticed my skin wasn't turning red with these wipes. Usually I have to cleanse twice with face wash after using a wipe but, these really do removes makeup and grime.
Diana A.
Diana A.

Son lo mejor para desmaquilarte y a la vezz deja tu piel super hidratada y suavecita no es necesario que apliques un jabon o una crema. estas toallas desmaquillante son lo mejor y cuidan tu piel.
Taelah P.
Taelah P.
Providence, RI

Perfect for makeup that has been worn all day. Erases with just one wipe! Lerfect for eyeshadows and foundation also dleznt leave skin oily like other makeup remover wipes. Definetly recommended.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Saint Albans, WV

This product is amazing. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and revitalized! Plus, when I wake up in the morning, my face feels great, my pores feel tighter, it's just all around a great product!
brittany d.
brittany d.
Midlothian, VA

I like these makeup remover wipes more than most. They are very saturated, which is something I enjoy so that it can get all my makeup off without feeling like I am tugging or pulling on my skin.
Taieba H.
Taieba H.
Bronx, Ny

Wow my makeup really comes off easily with one rub amazing . Are you tired of coming home late after a party and having to wash your face? with these makeup wipes, you no longer get that feeling
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

This makeup remover was really gentle and soft on my skin. It didn't leave me red or with any unpleasant feeling. if anything it made my face feel airy afterwards. very pleased with this product
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD

They remove all makeup, even waterproof eyeliner! They calm my redness and I only need one, two depending if I'm wearing a lot of makeup or not. I also use these if I'm too lazy to wash my face.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD

These makeup wipes work so well. They don't burn your eyes and they don't take much effort to get your makeup off. They take all of my makeup including waterproof mascara off with only one wipe.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
worth, il

Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now