Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
Feb. 28, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Baltimore, MD
March 19, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
The best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, not too oily but still moist does the job. I have sensitive skin but this product does not irritate not even when I use it to remove eye makeup.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN
March 8, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
April 4, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Austin, TX
Feb. 26, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Best make up remover towelettes ever. They don't leave my face oily- I take off my make up before showers, then use an exfoliater in the shower, and both are Neutrogena & it's a perfect combo.
Huda A.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
April 3, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
These are my favorite cleansing towelettes ever. They remove most of my makeup before I use my regular cleanser. I like that they are gentle and easy to use. I buy them at my local drugstores.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lexington, KY
March 4, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
These are magical wipes. Very easy to through in your purse or luggage. No need for any water. The wipe will clean the makeup off your face without clogging your pores OR drying out your face.
Keeley K.
Keeley K.
Brookings
March 28, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
I love these neutrogena wipes! I always purchase either this or their original ones in the blue packaging. These are great for night time because they're relaxing. Will continue to repurchase.
Camila A.
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA
April 6, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
The smell is outstanding, and after a night out it is a perfect way to start the relaxation process before going to bed. It doesn't require a lot of scrubing and it is very gentle to the sking.
baylor h.
baylor h.
Greeneville, TN
March 22, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
This products takes make up right off! it leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great! this is definitely my favorite face cleaner/ make up remover. its a great product at a great price!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?