Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Mcallen, TX

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. The remove everything off making it easier to wash off my face with cleanser. Totally recommend. They are not harsh, very gentle on skin and eye area.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL

These work so good at getting makeup out of my water line with out stinging my eyes gets all my make up off with just one make up wipes it doesn't aggravate my skin at all they're super sensitive
Diana A.
Diana A.

Son lo mejor para desmaquilarte y a la vezz deja tu piel super hidratada y suavecita no es necesario que apliques un jabon o una crema. estas toallas desmaquillante son lo mejor y cuidan tu piel.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Ribera

These are sort of oily on my skin so I take my makeup off before washing my face and do my best to get the rest off with my cleanser. I love the way they smell and they do remove 90% of my makeup
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ

I have extremely sensitive skin so using wipes of any kind unfortunately instantly dries out my skin. I did really like the smell of these, and I felt like the amount of wet-ness was really good.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Lantana, TX

Love Love these night calming make-up remover pads! Purchased these towelettes from Walgreens for $8 - great price! Very soft, no scent and cleanses the face really well. One pad is all you need.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Luling, LA

Face feels super clean after using. Packaging is perfect reseals nicely to keep towels moist. Gentle on skin. Wish they where a little more wet and bigger other than that, I would recommend them.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Custer

I liked these a lot when I used them. They worked pretty good at getting all my makeup off. They did sting a little on my sensitive skin around my eyes but other than that I would buy them again.
Kate W.
Kate W.

These do a good job removing the make up. I have never had any issues with irritation or anything because of the wipes. My only complaint is that they still have issues removing waterproof makeup
Joyce W.
Joyce W.
Columbus, OH

These wipes got most of the makeup off my face without drying my skin too much. Often, drugstore brand wipes can really irritate my skin, but these Neutrogena wipes are very gentle but effective.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now