Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Heather N.
Heather N.
Feb. 4, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Not for sensitive skin! Great for removing makeup but very rough around the eye areas. I loved these until they started to burn my eyes and skin. I had to give mine away because of this problem
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY
These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Jersey City, NJ
April 8, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Gets EVERYTHING off! Love the soft lavender scent also.

Great value and price. Usually just takes one wipe to get rid of everyday makeup. Face feels clean and smooth. I really love this product
Makaylah B.
Makaylah B.
Palmetto, GA
May 29, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
This product is really good for easy cleansing. You would only have to you one towelette depending on how much makeup you have on. It's good for quick cleanups and I love it. I give it 5 stars!
Misty L.
Misty L.
March 16, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
These are far and away my favorite making removing wipes! They are gentle on my skin, and remove all of my makeup, even the stubborn eye makeup! It's a plus that they smell fantastic as well :)
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Favorite makeup remover wipes. The scent is exactly what it says, calming. Take all my make up off with one wipe. These don't dry out if you keep the pack closed. They also don't burn your eyes
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Baltimore, MD
March 19, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
The best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, not too oily but still moist does the job. I have sensitive skin but this product does not irritate not even when I use it to remove eye makeup.
Justice C.
Justice C.
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:09 a.m.
These wipes are good to use, but I find that I have to use more than one wipe to get of the makeup. I think that the wipes are extremely moist. They still do the job of getting the make-up off.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Hollywood, FL
April 17, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
Absolutely my favorite one to date. They're soft but don't fall apart on your hands. Get the most stubborn eye makeup out and I don't usually have to use more than one wipe to get the job done.
Joslyn J.
Joslyn J.
March 23, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
Love it wipes away all the dirt. Even when I was using these for dance they got all of my glitter and eye lash glue off. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a good make up remover wipe.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?