Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Katie W.
Katie W.

I bought these on a whim when I was on vacation because I forgot my regular makeup remover and these were great! They remove all my eye makeup without having to scrub and they don't leave a residue behind.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
North Charleston, SC

Great makeup remover. Easy and it is not soapy to leave a residue on your face. The eyemakeup comes right off with one wipe. This product met my expectations. I am a repeat user and recommend this product.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fort Wainwright, AK

I Love these! I use them every night when taking off my make up. They leave my face feeing clean and fresh. They easily remove all the make up and dirt on my face. They even help my acne. Love, love, love!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
California, MO

Make-up remover wipes are so easy to use, but these are amazing! My face really feels clean after using them, and they smell great. I've had the same package for three months, and I still have a lot to go.
Tasnia N.
Tasnia N.

These are great! I keep them by my nightstand for times I can't be bothered to wash my face. (so tired!) It takes makeup off well but you do want to wash your face after if you want to keep pimples at bay!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Rhinebeck, NY

I've been trying different make-up wipes for years and these are, by far, my favorite. They work well and smell so good! My skin is very sensitive and I never have to worry about any irritation with these.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Bria T.
Bria T.
La Crosse, WI

This is a great makeup wipe that is soft on yOur skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I have used this product several times and I would recommend it to others especially those with sensitive skin.
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Evanston, WY

These are great to use while traveling, etc, but not cleansing enough for every day. They don't dry out your skin and one towelette cleans my whole face. I like the portability and ease of these towelettes
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Russellville

I can always count on Neutrogena to provide great skin care without bothersome reactions. I have a sensitive face and these wipes are great. They clean and moisturize and then BAM...you just throw it away!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now