Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
tasia q.
tasia q.

My top favorite make up remover wipes! They don't leave your face dry or irritated. It doesn't burn my eyes or anything. My face feels make up free after using this product. I use it all the time.
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

My face felt fresh and free after using these. No scrubbing needed to get my mascara off & no dark mess of eyeliner under my eyes. Removed everything and my face felt refreshed before laying down!
Nikita G.
Nikita G.

I always prefer wipes over liquid cleansers. I mean why not skip the hassle of finding cotton to wipe your face. These wipes are not only convenient but they work really well too! Recommended 100%
Kyaira L.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA

It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL

These work so good at getting makeup out of my water line with out stinging my eyes gets all my make up off with just one make up wipes it doesn't aggravate my skin at all they're super sensitive
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Mcallen, TX

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. The remove everything off making it easier to wash off my face with cleanser. Totally recommend. They are not harsh, very gentle on skin and eye area.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Ribera

These are sort of oily on my skin so I take my makeup off before washing my face and do my best to get the rest off with my cleanser. I love the way they smell and they do remove 90% of my makeup
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ

I have extremely sensitive skin so using wipes of any kind unfortunately instantly dries out my skin. I did really like the smell of these, and I felt like the amount of wet-ness was really good.
Peyton G.
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL

These work great for getting my all-day make up off! Leaves skin smooth for the night. I recommend splashing water after using because it might leave face or oily or greasy if you have oily skin.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Luling, LA

Face feels super clean after using. Packaging is perfect reseals nicely to keep towels moist. Gentle on skin. Wish they where a little more wet and bigger other than that, I would recommend them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now