Add a Photo

Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Texarkana, TX
May 4, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
My go to makeup remover cloths. When it comes time to remove my makeup these are definitely close by. They're reasonably priced and amazing quality. I've always been impressed with this product.
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 25, 2016, 5 p.m.
I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD
Feb. 7, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
They remove all makeup, even waterproof eyeliner! They calm my redness and I only need one, two depending if I'm wearing a lot of makeup or not. I also use these if I'm too lazy to wash my face.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
March 11, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
I would 100% recommend these wipes. My face is super oily and most makeup remover wipes cause my face to breakout, not these. And they left my face feeling so smooth. They smell pretty good too.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
worth, il
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH
March 1, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
March 24, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
This work really well and did not break out my face at all. I haven sensitive skin so it was nice to find a product that did not break out my skin at all. My make up came off with one towelette.
Sobia C.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK
March 24, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Atlanta, GA
March 14, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
These work great and smell even better. When I'm traveling, it's much easier to pack these for thorough makeup removal instead of bringing a large, leaky bottle in my suitcase. Highly recommend!
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY
These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?