Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Nikita G.
Nikita G.

I always prefer wipes over liquid cleansers. I mean why not skip the hassle of finding cotton to wipe your face. These wipes are not only convenient but they work really well too! Recommended 100%
This has been my go to makeup remover since day one! I've tried other brands but they always hurt my skin or irritate me. These wipes haven't. Easily removes makeup and is gentle on delicate skin.
Kassandra I.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA

These are my go to make up removal wipes. They work great to get the product off in a few clean swipes and my face always feels refreshed after using it as if I had washed my face with a cleanser.
Kyaira L.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA

It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Hoboken, NJ

Love to use these at the end of the night as the first step to remove makeup or last step in my nightly routine to remove stubborn mascara or eye makeup. This product belongs in everyone's vanity.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky

Works well and smells fantastic! Only thing I noticed was that it left my face fleeing a little bit oily. I purchased this at Walgreens for $5. It has an easy reseal package so they don't dry out.
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

My face felt fresh and free after using these. No scrubbing needed to get my mascara off & no dark mess of eyeliner under my eyes. Removed everything and my face felt refreshed before laying down!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Madera, CA

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They make my skin feel so relaxed because if how gently they are. I bought this product at a near by target. It does a great job at what is suppose to do.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.

My go to makeup remover. Personally, I think these ones are better than the original. They smell really good. It is sometimes a struggle to get off waterproof mascara but it does get the job done.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

I really like these wipes. They calm my skin down and the scent helps to sooth me at night, not to mention the fact that they take all my makeup off really really easily, and don't bother my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?