Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
tasia q.
tasia q.

My top favorite make up remover wipes! They don't leave your face dry or irritated. It doesn't burn my eyes or anything. My face feels make up free after using this product. I use it all the time.
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

My face felt fresh and free after using these. No scrubbing needed to get my mascara off & no dark mess of eyeliner under my eyes. Removed everything and my face felt refreshed before laying down!
Nikita G.
Nikita G.

I always prefer wipes over liquid cleansers. I mean why not skip the hassle of finding cotton to wipe your face. These wipes are not only convenient but they work really well too! Recommended 100%
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky

Works well and smells fantastic! Only thing I noticed was that it left my face fleeing a little bit oily. I purchased this at Walgreens for $5. It has an easy reseal package so they don't dry out.
D'Andrea S.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL

I have really sensitive skin and these truly soothe my fave while getting all of my products off. They don't burn my eyes, leave my skin feeling greasy, and they get EVERYTHING off with one cloth!
Kyaira L.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA

It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL

These work so good at getting makeup out of my water line with out stinging my eyes gets all my make up off with just one make up wipes it doesn't aggravate my skin at all they're super sensitive
brittany d.
brittany d.
Midlothian, VA

I like these makeup remover wipes more than most. They are very saturated, which is something I enjoy so that it can get all my makeup off without feeling like I am tugging or pulling on my skin.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Ribera

These are sort of oily on my skin so I take my makeup off before washing my face and do my best to get the rest off with my cleanser. I love the way they smell and they do remove 90% of my makeup
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Mcallen, TX

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. The remove everything off making it easier to wash off my face with cleanser. Totally recommend. They are not harsh, very gentle on skin and eye area.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now