Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Muscle Shoals

Love this! Very calming and not too oily on my face as opposed to other wipes. Removes makeup very well without having to scrub your face. Not too pricey either. I buy it at Walmart or any pharmacy near me.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Brownwood, TX

I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV

This make up remover leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. This cleanser does not take much effort and you only need to gently wipe away. This has been a very effective product and highly recommend using.
Ashley S.

These towelettes really get the job done. They take off my all-day mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow with ease. They are not super moist like I had hoped, but they still work well. I recommend this product.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN

Great for those nights where you don't have time to do your whole skin care routine.... Just a few quick wipes and all your makeup is off and your face is left feeling clean. Plus the smell pretty good too!
Alethea H.
Alethea H.

These makeup remover wipes are really good! They easily remove all of my makeup and they smell amazing. The scent is very relaxing. The only downside is that they occasionally make my under eyes burn a bit.
Ashley S.

Great for having on your night stand for times you're feeling too lazy to get up and wash your face or on the go before/after the gym. Especially great for before bed because of the relaxing lavender scent.
Monica M.
Monica M.

These really do have a relaxing scent. They don't remove waterproof eye makeup very well, so I tend to use them after using an eye makeup remover. They leave my face feeling clean and fresh, not overly dry.
Jaime O.
Jaime O.

Moisturized my face, but was kind of a struggle To get my eye make up off. I used the whole container of wipes but the top wouldn't stay closed for me so the last couple wipes I lost because they dried out.
Karli W.
Karli W.
Mishawaka, IN

I'm a huge fan of neutrogena products, and these wipes are at the top of my list! I have sensitive skin & these are one of the few that don't irritate my skin. They smell nice & leave my skin feeling clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now