Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
San Mateo, CA
April 11, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Smells really good! takes away all of my make up and very gentle on the skin. i wish the packaging was better, my wipes get dry really fast sometimes. overall the wipes are great! will buy again
Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH
March 1, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
I have very sensitive skin, but I also wear a waterproof mascara, so I needed a makeup remover that would do the job but not irritate my skin. I love Neutrogena products for exactly that reason!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spring, TX
May 21, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
These are my favorite the only way I remove my makeup. They do burn my eyes little bit. But that happens with any product I've tried so it doesn't bother me to much the price is very reasonable.
Taieba H.
Taieba H.
Bronx, Ny
Feb. 20, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Wow my makeup really comes off easily with one rub amazing . Are you tired of coming home late after a party and having to wash your face? with these makeup wipes, you no longer get that feeling
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
April 19, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
This makeup remover was really gentle and soft on my skin. It didn't leave me red or with any unpleasant feeling. if anything it made my face feel airy afterwards. very pleased with this product
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
March 13, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
These eye makeup remover wipes worked well, and smelled great! But, I have sensitive eyes, and these seemed to bother my eyes on occasion. I would give them a much higher rating if not for that!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Greenbrier, AR
May 15, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Easily removed makeup at the end of the day. Gentle on my sensitive skin . Great value for how well it removed makeup. Every once in awhile I needed more than one, but only on heave makeup days!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
March 24, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
This work really well and did not break out my face at all. I haven sensitive skin so it was nice to find a product that did not break out my skin at all. My make up came off with one towelette.
Logan G.
Logan G.
East Palestine, OH
April 12, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
This product will leave your skin feeing soft and smooth! It will unclog all of your pours and keep you feeling fresh overnight! This product can be purchased at Rite Aid, WalMart and Walgreens!
Sobia C.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK
March 24, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?