Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Calexico, CA

The best make up remover wipes!!.........I would tottaly recommend This product.They don't irritate My skin they leave My skin feeling fresh and clean.Removes all the make up completely very easily.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Cullman, AL

Love the smell, Its very soothing and takes all my makeup off, doesn't irritate my eyes. I would totally recommend it.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand for makeup remover wipes. It has a good value.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

I actually had gotten this in a gift pack from a friend. I had used generic make remover towelettes in the past and thy were fine. This however not only removed the make up, but was very refreshing
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH

These are my favorite make up wipes that I have found. I use them every night before bed and my face always feels fresh. Sometimes takes a while to get eye make up off but that might be my mascara.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Tallahassee, FL

Removes make up but burned my eyes! I don't care for a make up remover that I can't remove my eye make up with because it burns my eyes. It smells nice and gets the job done but not worth the pain.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI

Love the clean feeling it leaves on my face. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused me any breakouts or rashes. Purchased at Walmart for a decent price. Very gentle product for sensitive skin.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA

AMAZING this gets off all my makeup so easily and does not irritate my skin at all...sup exciting. I do not wear waterproof makeup so I don't know about that, but for normal makeup it is wonderful
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I have yet to find makeup remover wipes that remove my makeup efficiently without stinging. Unfortunately, even these sting my skin. However, they work and are the least painful I've found so far.
This has been my go to makeup remover since day one! I've tried other brands but they always hurt my skin or irritate me. These wipes haven't. Easily removes makeup and is gentle on delicate skin.
Nikita G.
Nikita G.

I always prefer wipes over liquid cleansers. I mean why not skip the hassle of finding cotton to wipe your face. These wipes are not only convenient but they work really well too! Recommended 100%
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?