Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Chester, VA

Way too expenseve when you can get aveeno on sale at walgreens ALL THE TIME. Not worth the price. Walmart's equate brand is identical and way cheaper too. Used a 25ct. till it ran out and never bought again.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Ellicott City, MD

I have been using these remover cleansing wipes for a while and LOVE them. They don't leave my skin greasy and dry and one towel can easily remove a full face of makeup without a whole lot of rubbing around.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely am in love with these makeup remover wipes. My skin is very sensitive and these are very gentle on my skin. It removes my makeup very well and I will continue to purchase for as long as I live!
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Salamanca, NY

The makeup comes right off, and leaves your face feeling fresh! I have used this many times and will continue to use it. It is effective and works well. it isn't too pricey and you get your money out of it.
keya D.
keya D.
Olive Branch, MS

Removes everything with an ease without drying out my skin but also eliminates some oils bc i have such ooily skin great combination. and it also gets everything off which can be hard when your a dark skin.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl

There's nothing technically "night calming" just basically a different smell. But I like the neutrogena wipes because they do not irritate my eyes like some other ones do. For the most part it does the job.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Brownwood, TX

I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Sabeina H.
Sabeina H.
Aubrey, TX

This makeup remover is awesome! In just 3 swipes across my face I was able to remove all of my makeup in less than 5 minutes before bed. It removed everything and left my facing feeling clean and refreshed!
Alethea H.
Alethea H.

These makeup remover wipes are really good! They easily remove all of my makeup and they smell amazing. The scent is very relaxing. The only downside is that they occasionally make my under eyes burn a bit.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Great for having on your night stand for times you're feeling too lazy to get up and wash your face or on the go before/after the gym. Especially great for before bed because of the relaxing lavender scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now