Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA

Works well! Sometimes leaves a little bit of a residue, but it's overall a good product! & I really enjoy the color of the packaging, which may be one of the reasons I bought it in the first place!
This has been my go to makeup remover since day one! I've tried other brands but they always hurt my skin or irritate me. These wipes haven't. Easily removes makeup and is gentle on delicate skin.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

I really like these wipes. They calm my skin down and the scent helps to sooth me at night, not to mention the fact that they take all my makeup off really really easily, and don't bother my skin.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL

I used these wipes every night before I go to bed. They don't leave my skin feeling oily as some of the wipes I have used before do sometimes. and I only have to use one to remove all of my makeup.
Sana D.
Sana D.

Nice scent removes facial makeup. Poor on removing eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner. Once it gets near the eyes it tends to burn a little but for the price it's a good product to have on hand.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Hoboken, NJ

Love to use these at the end of the night as the first step to remove makeup or last step in my nightly routine to remove stubborn mascara or eye makeup. This product belongs in everyone's vanity.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I have yet to find makeup remover wipes that remove my makeup efficiently without stinging. Unfortunately, even these sting my skin. However, they work and are the least painful I've found so far.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA

AMAZING this gets off all my makeup so easily and does not irritate my skin at all...sup exciting. I do not wear waterproof makeup so I don't know about that, but for normal makeup it is wonderful
Mireille Y.
Mireille Y.
Amsterdam, NY

Great product! I took it with me on vacation and it was exactly what my skin needed. It removed every inch of makeup and my skin felt refreshed. I would totally recommend this product to a friend!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Oneonta, AL

I absolutely love this product! It makes my face feel so deeply cleaned and calm.
I highly suggest everyone to at least try it out!
Definitely one of the top, BEST, makeup remover i have ever used.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now