Add a Photo

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Lantana, TX
May 19, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Love Love these night calming make-up remover pads! Purchased these towelettes from Walgreens for $8 - great price! Very soft, no scent and cleanses the face really well. One pad is all you need.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Feb. 29, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Son lo mejor para desmaquilarte y a la vezz deja tu piel super hidratada y suavecita no es necesario que apliques un jabon o una crema. estas toallas desmaquillante son lo mejor y cuidan tu piel.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Saint Albans, WV
May 16, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
This product is amazing. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and revitalized! Plus, when I wake up in the morning, my face feels great, my pores feel tighter, it's just all around a great product!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:01 a.m.
These work so good at getting makeup out of my water line with out stinging my eyes gets all my make up off with just one make up wipes it doesn't aggravate my skin at all they're super sensitive
Riah B.
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
May 12, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
These towelettes have to be the best thing I have ever used. I bought mine at Walmart for a very cheap price. They were less expensive then other items. They are super gentle ! I love using them.
Peyton G.
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 8, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
These work great for getting my all-day make up off! Leaves skin smooth for the night. I recommend splashing water after using because it might leave face or oily or greasy if you have oily skin.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Custer
March 20, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
I liked these a lot when I used them. They worked pretty good at getting all my makeup off. They did sting a little on my sensitive skin around my eyes but other than that I would buy them again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD
Feb. 7, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
They remove all makeup, even waterproof eyeliner! They calm my redness and I only need one, two depending if I'm wearing a lot of makeup or not. I also use these if I'm too lazy to wash my face.
Logan G.
Logan G.
East Palestine, OH
April 12, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
This product will leave your skin feeing soft and smooth! It will unclog all of your pours and keep you feeling fresh overnight! This product can be purchased at Rite Aid, WalMart and Walgreens!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
worth, il
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?