Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mattina G.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH

THESE makeup removing wipes are absolutely fantastic. I will use these wipes for the rest of my makeup wearing days and maybe even after. I would recommend these to anyone who loves their face clean and soft
Mary L.
Mary L.
Jamesville, NC

Takes off all of your make up in one wipe and last forever considering how many come in the pack.. this is the only makeup remover brand i like to use on my face, and a plus is that it is good for your skin.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clear Brook, VA

I love the towelettes! I've always thought Neutrogena was such an amazing brand for my skin and this product makes it even easier to make sure my face is make up free for the night and fresh for the morning.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monroe, MI

Love using these! they take the makeup off with ease and leave my face feeling so clean. plus, with kids first getting into wearing makeup it is so helpful for them to be able to clean up quick before bed ;)
Domonique R.
Domonique R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

If you have sensitive skin like mine, and you wear makeup for a pretty long time, these are great to use at night while removing your makeup. They get everything off, the smell good, and they're inexpensive!
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Malden, MA

I like these wipes because they smell great and cool my skin down before bed. I have a lot of redness and these do not irritate my skin. They feel good and work well on my face. They are a bit pricey though.
Victoria m.
Victoria m.
Ticonderoga, NY

Excellent product I use it every night and in the morning before applying my new makeup for the day. I would recommend this product over any other makeup remover. This product is not oily and smells amazing.
angelica c.
angelica c.

These are awesome for a quick makeup removal, easily gets heavy foundation off creating a nicer more clean fash after cleansing as well. Always have a super clean feeling face doesn't irritate my eyes or face!
Jade C.
Jade C.

These are my go to makeup wipes! I use the daily morning and night. Morning just to quickly cleanse my skin and at night to remove my makeup! They ate so gentle on my skin and remove all my makeup with ease!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Troy, AL

Loved! The wipes left my fave feeling refreshed and cleansed! I used to removed my makeup before using my cleanser. My skin felt lighter! Also the wipes removed the makeup with ease and only needed one wipe!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now