Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Love, Love, Love this product. I cleans everything off of my face no matter how packed my face is with makeup. Don't have to scrub too hard and it's smooth and soft on the skin. Highly recommended!!
Claire K.
Claire K.
Newfane, NY

Really simple and efficient cleansing wipes. Don't burn your eyes at all and are great at getting off waterproof mascara! Very convenient. All in all, a great product regarding both value and price!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

I actually had gotten this in a gift pack from a friend. I had used generic make remover towelettes in the past and thy were fine. This however not only removed the make up, but was very refreshing
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Rio Rancho, NM

I have been using this product for about 6 years now and it is extremely effective and definitely not disappointing, I like the packaging easy to get the towelettes, and keeps them fresh and moist.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My skin unfortunately gets really dry at night when I take my make up off but after my first try using this product it was so smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend it! Love, love, love it!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Omaha, NE

Great product gets all your makeup off. I recommend it to everyone. I' was really happy with this product. I bought it from Costco in the big boxes that comes with like 12 packs. I'm a repeat user.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Midlothian

They really come in handy when your heading for bed and need to get your make up off quickly so you don't get it all on your pillow. These are my favorite they leave my skin feeling sift and smooth
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Cullman, AL

Love the smell, Its very soothing and takes all my makeup off, doesn't irritate my eyes. I would totally recommend it.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand for makeup remover wipes. It has a good value.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Broomfield, CO

I use these daily to remove all of my makeup. I love the convenience of having a wipe that is well saturated to remove even heavy eye make up! I also love that you can buy multipacks to save money!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI

Love the clean feeling it leaves on my face. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused me any breakouts or rashes. Purchased at Walmart for a decent price. Very gentle product for sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now