Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Anaheim, CA

This product is so Amazing! I loved it and did no harm to my skin. It left my skin so smooth and fresh. It removed all off my make up with just one swipe. I recommend for other girls to purchase this product.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Hillsboro, OR

I love this product! I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves a clean and refreshed feel. I would recommend this for anyone who forgets to take off their makeup before bed (Guility!)
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA

There was a time during the past year when I would come from work so stressed to the point of insomnia.. These towelettes help me calm myself down on this extra long days when I was too tired to wash my face.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV

Love this remover! However the sheet is very dry for the first at least 10 of them and you have to use more than just one. Other than that, it makes my face feel wonderful, and removes every debris of makeup!
Merit Z.
Merit Z.
Lake Worth, FL

Enjoy these towelettes but they irritate my skin. I'm not sure if the chemicals are too harsh but my when I use around my eyes it makes them burn I have to go through 2 towlets to remove eye lines and mascara
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Cranesville, PA

It takes off all of my makeup and is gentle to my skin. I use this everyday. Some makeup wipes will burn your eyes, but these do not. I love them. I get them at the local dollar store. 5$ You can't beat that!
Emma S.
Emma S.

They smell sooo good! These wipes take everything off without having to scrub at your face. The wipes are soft, but are m thick and hold up well.They are non greasy and will leave you feeling clean and fresh!
Emelye K.
Emelye K.
Collingwood, VIC

This is my favorite brand of makeup remover. It removes every bit of makeup you might have on. It's also super gentle and has a calming lavender scent that prepares you for sleep. It's also easily accessible!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

I surprisingly like these. The only drawback is that while it removes the eye makeup, it also burns my eyes some. I'd recommend this but maybe not for the eyes for sensitive people. I like how moist they are!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Jamesville, NC

Takes off all of your make up in one wipe and last forever considering how many come in the pack.. this is the only makeup remover brand i like to use on my face, and a plus is that it is good for your skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now