Add a Photo

Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:01 a.m.
These work so good at getting makeup out of my water line with out stinging my eyes gets all my make up off with just one make up wipes it doesn't aggravate my skin at all they're super sensitive
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Ribera
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:22 a.m.
These are sort of oily on my skin so I take my makeup off before washing my face and do my best to get the rest off with my cleanser. I love the way they smell and they do remove 90% of my makeup
Peyton G.
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 8, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
These work great for getting my all-day make up off! Leaves skin smooth for the night. I recommend splashing water after using because it might leave face or oily or greasy if you have oily skin.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Feb. 29, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Son lo mejor para desmaquilarte y a la vezz deja tu piel super hidratada y suavecita no es necesario que apliques un jabon o una crema. estas toallas desmaquillante son lo mejor y cuidan tu piel.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Lantana, TX
May 19, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Love Love these night calming make-up remover pads! Purchased these towelettes from Walgreens for $8 - great price! Very soft, no scent and cleanses the face really well. One pad is all you need.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Midlothian, VA
March 23, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
I like these makeup remover wipes more than most. They are very saturated, which is something I enjoy so that it can get all my makeup off without feeling like I am tugging or pulling on my skin.
Casey T.
Casey T.
Potomac, MD
May 9, 2016, 4:27 a.m.
I thought these were great! I noticed my skin wasn't turning red with these wipes. Usually I have to cleanse twice with face wash after using a wipe but, these really do removes makeup and grime.
Kate W.
Kate W.
March 6, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
These do a good job removing the make up. I have never had any issues with irritation or anything because of the wipes. My only complaint is that they still have issues removing waterproof makeup
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Luling, LA
May 18, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
Face feels super clean after using. Packaging is perfect reseals nicely to keep towels moist. Gentle on skin. Wish they where a little more wet and bigger other than that, I would recommend them.
Joyce W.
Joyce W.
Columbus, OH
March 23, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
These wipes got most of the makeup off my face without drying my skin too much. Often, drugstore brand wipes can really irritate my skin, but these Neutrogena wipes are very gentle but effective.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?