Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Brookfield, MA

I love the scent of these night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes. I like that they are made for calming effects. It takes off all the makeup but sometimes leaves your face feeling greasy.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

These wipes were so oily! I have oily skin so it made me feel gross! They do remove all my makeup BUT the oily feeling isn't worth it. I was so disappointed, I heard so many good things about these.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Love, Love, Love this product. I cleans everything off of my face no matter how packed my face is with makeup. Don't have to scrub too hard and it's smooth and soft on the skin. Highly recommended!!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love these wipes! They're very soft, obviously easy to use, and take off almost 100% of the makeup on the very first swipe. They don't damage the skin or leave it oily and dries quickly once done.
Claire K.
Claire K.
Newfane, NY

Really simple and efficient cleansing wipes. Don't burn your eyes at all and are great at getting off waterproof mascara! Very convenient. All in all, a great product regarding both value and price!
Breezy V.
Breezy V.

These work really well for me. I don't notice a film when I am done and I also use them to remove makeup off my hands after doing a clients makeup. They are very gentle and I highly recommend these!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Alamogordo, NM

I swear by these wonderful towelettes! They do a fantastic job at removing mascara without the usual less-than- gentle rubbing required by other brands. They are convenient plus they smell terrific!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Midlothian

They really come in handy when your heading for bed and need to get your make up off quickly so you don't get it all on your pillow. These are my favorite they leave my skin feeling sift and smooth
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Omaha, NE

Great product gets all your makeup off. I recommend it to everyone. I' was really happy with this product. I bought it from Costco in the big boxes that comes with like 12 packs. I'm a repeat user.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My skin unfortunately gets really dry at night when I take my make up off but after my first try using this product it was so smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend it! Love, love, love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now