Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Alana K.
Alana K.
Etobicoke, ON

These wipes were great for removing makeup and had a great scent. I didn't, however, find the smell to be particularly "calming." I also found that the wipes left a residue on my face that led to blemishes. I did some trial and error and did not have blemish issues if I use the wipes and then rinse them out and wipe my face again with the rinsed wipe and rinsed my face once more.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

Having super sensitive skin, it is hard to find make-remover towelettes that don't dry your face out. Luckily, when I came across these, I was very pleased! Not only do they keep your face feeling fresh and clean, but don't leave an oily residue either. They are perfect for removing all make-up as well! I will definitely recommend them to a friend and will continue to buy them!
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH

These are by far my favorite makeup cleansing wipes. I have somewhat sensitive, dry skin, and these don't burn or sting like other makeup wipes I have used. Also, no matter how much you wipe, the cloth doesn't get rough like other cloths. Even though they say these are for night, I use them all the time. They also don't get dried out before you get to the bottom of the package.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I never take the time to wash my face at night and thought these towelettes might help me to be consistent in doing so. Although they did what they are intended to do I couldn't get past the feeling of residue on my skin. Almost like a sticky feeling. They smelled great and did remove my makeup as described. I now use them then solely for eye makeup removal not my entire face.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Budapest, Hungary

I tried this make up remover towelettes for the first time and I have to say they are one o the best ones I've tried so far because they definetely clear all the make up and it leaves a clear skin and fresh. I bought it in a shop called Muller. I definetely recommend this product to everyone, specially if you have sensitive skin cause it doesn't harm it and its a great product!
allie e.
allie e.

I bought these because they were half off and I typically use baby wipes to remove my makeup. This is okay but it kind of harsh and doesn't do much to dissolve the make up. I'm pleased with these and feel like there isn't as much leftover as opposed to when I used plain baby wipes. I like the smell and these are gentle enough to use daily and don't leave my skin feeling oily.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Corsicana, TX

This is my favorite makeup remover!! I don't get all the nasty oils all over my face and it's perfect because it give me hydration for my face and skin!!! My makeup wipes right off and I don't have to scrub constantly to get my makeup off!! I would definatley buy this again! I also use this for camping when I get out of shower!! This is my face after using it for 20 seconds!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Whitesville, KY

Great brand and makeup remover. It is great for skin and definitely removes all the unwanted makeup. The packaging is decent. One has to remember to always keep it closed, so the wipes don't dry out. It's not too pricey. I haven't used a lot of makeup removers in the past, but it is definitely my go-to brand because it does not hurt my eyes, and it is very gentle on the skin.
arlisia m.
arlisia m.
Stockbridge, GA

Best makeup remover wipes I've used to date. Others make my ace feel dry and tight after use, before I wash my face, and these don't. Even if I'm being lazy and only use these., I don't feel like I always have to follow up with the rest of my skincare immediately because these leave a moisturizer feeling. It causes me to be very irresponsible as far as washing my face, Oops.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Absolutely love these makeup removing wipes. So convenient and easy to use! If you don't like the mess of liquid facial cleansers this product is for you. It does not leave your face dry and pores clogged. Only downside is using multiple wipes if you have a heavy application of makeup can get a bit pricey and is not so great for the environment. Otherwise a wonderful product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now