Add a Photo

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA
May 20, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Love this! Easy to use and very effective. It gets all of the mascara off quickly; even water proof mascara. Leaves your face feeling smooth, clean, and soft. Only takes one towelette to clean your whole face and neck! Once thug to be careful of - if you get it too close to your eye it burns and makes your eyes water. Overall, priced right and effective! Love it!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Glenside, PA
June 2, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
I think that this is a really good make up remover, i always buy different ones but this is one i always seem to find myself reaching for because it works so well for my skin! its a good value and its not pricey at all, i think i will continue to use this. Highly recommend, It really does calm my skin at night and is very soothing and the cloths are so convenient
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Feb. 26, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
I bought these because of a previous purchase of the "hydrating" towelettes that I loved. I just wanted to try these out. They aren't as moist as I would like, and sometimes it is difficult to remove mascara and eyeliner when the towelettes is dry. Overall a good product. I do recommend it but be be sure and keep the towelettes sealed tight so they don't dry out!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
April 3, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
These are my nightly go-to makeup removers! They don't irritate my skin at all and have never broken me out. These wipes have a very nice lavender scent to them, but it's not too overpowering. This is 100% the easiest method for removing makeup and I recommend it to everyone. The only con is sometimes they can be a little dry, so you have to wet them with water.
Rita-Marie P.
Rita-Marie P.
I swear by these makeup remover wipes. It takes off all the dirt and makeup that skin holds to it. And it doesn't leave your skin feeling raw and red. It leaves it feeling refresh and smooth and completely not irritated. I have sensitive skin so not everything works for me but these definitely do. Especially the night calming ones. All of them are great though,
Leah M.
Leah M.
Grove City, OH
Feb. 5, 2016, 7:23 a.m.
I am not a nighttime routine person - face it, I just want to go to bed. But, I've been told that I REALLY need to get the day's dirt off my face before hitting the sack. Neutrogena makes it easy with these remover wipes. It takes off eye makeup with one swipe, and takes care of foundations too. No more bending over the sink and having water run down my elbows!
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Hercules, CA
March 4, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
I was looking into make up remover wipes because I wanted something fast and easy. I loved it took everything off. Only thing is... I got an allergic reaction after using it. I usually don't get allergic to anything so I was surprised. I tried it again the next day, and it happened again. Around my eyes were really dry, and it was stayed there for a whole week.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Norwalk, CT
April 9, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
I usually don't use makeup remover towelettes because I thought that soap and water worked just fine to remove mascara. When I found it on sale at Rite Aid, however, I decided to give this product a try. It was inexpensive (less than $10), and took off all of my makeup! I'd definitely purchase it again, but I thought it made my skin a little greasy after using.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Letcher, KY
March 21, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
These smell nice and calm my skin down. I use them as an alternative to not washing my face at all on nights when I would normally skip washing my face. I keep them in my nightstand. They do an excellent job at removing my makeup and cleaning my skin. I usually wash my face again in the morning and I notice I have very little residue leftover after using these.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Belton, TX
May 28, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
Love, love, love this make up remover wipes. I wish the packaging was better. My package never re-sticks and I always end up fighting dry wipes in the package.

The smell is calming and I prefer it to the everyday remover wipes.

I would recommend to others. I also like buying these as a mall gifts for others! It's nice to encourage others to try new products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?