Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Francisco, CA

These are really great. They're expensive so I typically wait for a buy one get one free sale at Ulta. They're very similar to the Aveeno calming wipes. I buy these all the time and I will be buying them again
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN

Awesome awesome stuff!! It's hard for me to find things that don't cause inflammation in my fave but these are perfect! Perfectly soothing and definitely take the makeup right off. I would recommend to anyone!
Cas H.
Cas H.

Another beauty product I got from my mom. I really enjoy how easy and simple these are to use, no scrubbing and no mess. I always just wipe the make up off and then splash my face with water once and I'm done.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Love these make up wipes! They smell good, aren't irritating to sensitive skin, and always get off all the make up off my face. After I use them my face feels clean and doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I like these wipes, but I wish the scent wasn't as strong. It often makes my eyes burn, but they're soft so I keep buying them. They remove my eye makeup very well and don't leave a greasy feeling on my skin.
Marrica E.
Marrica E.
Arlington, TX

BEST MAKEUP WIPES EVER! I will never remove the make up wipes from my night time routine. I love them. You only need one to take off your make up, it even takes off waterproof mascara! This stuff is the bomb!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Austin, TX

I really hate make up removing at night you are tired and don't want to put your hair up and wash your face. These wipes don't leave a film on you face and do a really great job even with water proof make up.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX

They smell really good, got some tough makeup off of my face as well. Could work much better on the mascara in my opinion but other than that, these makeup remover wipes are great. Would definitely buy again.
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Bolingbrook, IL

When you don't feel like doing the whole night time facial care/ makeup removal routine because you're too tired these are perfect to keep on your night stand and make sure you don't wake up with raccoon eyes
Lulu M.
Lulu M.
United kingdom

These are definitely the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used, cleans all the dirt of the face leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed. at an affordable price I love buying a couple in case I ran out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now