Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA

I need to get more of these. The fragrance is amazing especially at night! Not too harsh but cleanses your skin and gets makeup off. Good value for how many wipes you get I would recommend for sure!!
Mckenzie P.
Mckenzie P.
Johnson City, TN

Absolutely LOVE! Gets all makeup off very very easily, and you can use one wipe 2 -3 times before you have to throw it away. It gets the hardest most difficult makeup off. Definitely would recommend!
Shawni B.
Shawni B.
Alexandria, LA

These makeup are amazing ! They take off everything and they are so inexpensive I get mine at Walmart. I wear a full face everyday and they are so gentle , they do not make my skin irritated at all .
Nikki d.
Nikki d.
Tullos, LA

These leave your face feeling nice and clean, also smells good too! Also easy for when traveling or staying a night over somewhere. Easy to pack one thing of wipes instead of 4 bottles of cleanser!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Brookfield, MA

I love the scent of these night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes. I like that they are made for calming effects. It takes off all the makeup but sometimes leaves your face feeling greasy.
Marilena T.
Marilena T.
Elizabeth, Nj

I bought mines at Walmart and Sams club. It really removes my makeup quick and easy. Right after I remove my makeup my skin feels soft and hydrated. Plus it's so affordable! I honestly recommend it.
Anna J.
Anna J.

I have used a lot of different kinds of these and I like the the neutrogena the best. They don't break me out like some other brands do. They remove the makeup the best without using 3 or 4 at a time
Kassidy A.
Kassidy A.
Imperial, MO

The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming product was pretty good, it cleans off a lot of makeup, but when i woke up, there was still some mascara that smudged under my eyes.
Kayse C.
Kayse C.
Royse City, TX

I like this product for days when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup and I don't have on anything waterproof. If I use primers, do a lot of contouring, and heavy eye make up it just doesn't do the job.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Lakewood, CO

Great product. Wondeful smell. Works like magic, and the good part about it is the wipes a full of moisture, unlike most other brands. And it takes the makeup right off and leaves you feeling fresh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now