Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Quincy, Ma

These wipes are awesome! They really do work even on waterproof makeup. They smell fantastic too. My only problem is they are really oily feeling and you have to wash your face really well after use.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA

Love them! Work amazing. Great product to use for dry or even oily skin. You can use it on the go or you can use it at home. Clean soft and gentle leaves your face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!!
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL

I have very sensitive skin, but no product compares to Neutrogena's make up remover. It is deffenitly soothing and removes all make up. You have to scrub it a little but over all it is very soothing.
Lex D.
Lex D.
Cedar Park, TX

These are great! They remove all my makeup even the waterproof ones! I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. I love it!
Maricruz C.
Maricruz C.
Pauls Valley, OK

Absolutely love these towelettes when I get home from work I very tired and I get one and it takes all my makeup off it just truly a life changer I recommended this to my roommates and they loved it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA

I need to get more of these. The fragrance is amazing especially at night! Not too harsh but cleanses your skin and gets makeup off. Good value for how many wipes you get I would recommend for sure!!
Mckenzie P.
Mckenzie P.
Johnson City, TN

Absolutely LOVE! Gets all makeup off very very easily, and you can use one wipe 2 -3 times before you have to throw it away. It gets the hardest most difficult makeup off. Definitely would recommend!
Shawni B.
Shawni B.
Alexandria, LA

These makeup are amazing ! They take off everything and they are so inexpensive I get mine at Walmart. I wear a full face everyday and they are so gentle , they do not make my skin irritated at all .
Nikki d.
Nikki d.
Tullos, LA

These leave your face feeling nice and clean, also smells good too! Also easy for when traveling or staying a night over somewhere. Easy to pack one thing of wipes instead of 4 bottles of cleanser!!
Breezy V.
Breezy V.

These work really well for me. I don't notice a film when I am done and I also use them to remove makeup off my hands after doing a clients makeup. They are very gentle and I highly recommend these!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now