Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
tasia q.
tasia q.
My top favorite make up remover wipes! They don't leave your face dry or irritated. It doesn't burn my eyes or anything. My face feels make up free after using this product. I use it all the time.
Kassandra I.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 10, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
These are my go to make up removal wipes. They work great to get the product off in a few clean swipes and my face always feels refreshed after using it as if I had washed my face with a cleanser.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Madera, CA
April 8, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
I really love these makeup remover wipes. They make my skin feel so relaxed because if how gently they are. I bought this product at a near by target. It does a great job at what is suppose to do.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky
April 5, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Works well and smells fantastic! Only thing I noticed was that it left my face fleeing a little bit oily. I purchased this at Walgreens for $5. It has an easy reseal package so they don't dry out.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
My go to makeup remover. Personally, I think these ones are better than the original. They smell really good. It is sometimes a struggle to get off waterproof mascara but it does get the job done.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL
Feb. 17, 2016, noon
I used these wipes every night before I go to bed. They don't leave my skin feeling oily as some of the wipes I have used before do sometimes. and I only have to use one to remove all of my makeup.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID
March 30, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
I really like these wipes. They calm my skin down and the scent helps to sooth me at night, not to mention the fact that they take all my makeup off really really easily, and don't bother my skin.
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
This has been my go to makeup remover since day one! I've tried other brands but they always hurt my skin or irritate me. These wipes haven't. Easily removes makeup and is gentle on delicate skin.
Mireille Y.
Mireille Y.
Amsterdam, NY
March 18, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Great product! I took it with me on vacation and it was exactly what my skin needed. It removed every inch of makeup and my skin felt refreshed. I would totally recommend this product to a friend!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Feb. 8, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
AMAZING this gets off all my makeup so easily and does not irritate my skin at all...sup exciting. I do not wear waterproof makeup so I don't know about that, but for normal makeup it is wonderful
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?