Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Calexico, CA
April 8, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
The best make up remover wipes!!.........I would tottaly recommend This product.They don't irritate My skin they leave My skin feeling fresh and clean.Removes all the make up completely very easily.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA
April 4, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Works well! Sometimes leaves a little bit of a residue, but it's overall a good product! & I really enjoy the color of the packaging, which may be one of the reasons I bought it in the first place!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Omaha, NE
April 10, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
Great product gets all your makeup off. I recommend it to everyone. I' was really happy with this product. I bought it from Costco in the big boxes that comes with like 12 packs. I'm a repeat user.
Nikita G.
Nikita G.
Feb. 25, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
I always prefer wipes over liquid cleansers. I mean why not skip the hassle of finding cotton to wipe your face. These wipes are not only convenient but they work really well too! Recommended 100%
Sana D.
Sana D.
March 29, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Nice scent removes facial makeup. Poor on removing eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner. Once it gets near the eyes it tends to burn a little but for the price it's a good product to have on hand.
D'Andrea S.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
Feb. 29, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
I have really sensitive skin and these truly soothe my fave while getting all of my products off. They don't burn my eyes, leave my skin feeling greasy, and they get EVERYTHING off with one cloth!
Kyaira L.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA
April 27, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA
March 8, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
My face felt fresh and free after using these. No scrubbing needed to get my mascara off & no dark mess of eyeliner under my eyes. Removed everything and my face felt refreshed before laying down!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Oneonta, AL
April 9, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
I absolutely love this product! It makes my face feel so deeply cleaned and calm.
I highly suggest everyone to at least try it out!
Definitely one of the top, BEST, makeup remover i have ever used.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Hoboken, NJ
March 5, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
Love to use these at the end of the night as the first step to remove makeup or last step in my nightly routine to remove stubborn mascara or eye makeup. This product belongs in everyone's vanity.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?