Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Philadelphia, PA

These are my holy grail makeup remover wipes they are not harsh on the skin they are effective you only need one wipe to remove even water proof mascara very effective I always purchase them at target
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL

I love using these before i wash my face in the shower, they remove all my left on make up even my eyeliner and mascara. they smell delightful and leave my face smooth and ready to wash in the shower.
Rabia S.
Rabia S.
Copiague, NY

Neutrogena makeup wipes are one of the beat wipes that i use to remove my makeup. They are very gentle and smell good too. They also make your skin look fresh and are easy to carry and comes in handy.
soua y.
soua y.
Tulsa, OK

The first time I bought this product at Target, I was amazed on how well it work. I only had to use 1 wipe and I was able to take all my make up off. I love this product and I will continue to use it.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Ruston, LA

These are my favorite!! The smell is relaxing and the amount of moisture is literally perfect. They do an excellent job of removing oil from my face in a gentle manner and they are fairly inexpensive.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Escondido, CA

Great at removing product off my face and u feel refreshed but after a while I noticed that it would irritate my skin especially around my eyes. I'm pretty sure it's just because I have sensitive skin
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND

These wipes are great for travel, however there really aren't that many wipes in a package. I find that a smaller towel would work better to save uses. However, on my sensitive skin it tended to burn
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN

Great product for sensitive skin! This is the only makeup remover wipes I buy. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause acne which other makeup remover wipes have caused. Would recommend!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT

These make my fave feel so soft and so clean before I go to bed. I never used to take my makeup off when I went to bed but once I found these wipes they were just what I needed and so simple to use!!
Mikel C.
Mikel C.
Franklin, TN

Very good at removing tough eye make up. Love the clean feeling after using the wipes. It left my face a little greasy but still removed the make up. It was gentle on my face and didn't burn my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now