Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ

Usually, make up removers either leave my face too oily or too dry. But these toilette sleeve my face well moisturized! I don't really use any other make up removers because theirs no need, they work perfectly.
Brittney f.
Brittney f.
Trion, GA

Love the towelettes, they smell great and work very well. I would love to give a five star but my only complaint is they could be a little more moist! Other than that its a great product for a reasonable price!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

These smell amazing but I don't use them as my primary make-up remover. I use another brand first then wipe my face down with these to get off what was left behind. Works like a charm and uses less towelettes.
Mikala R.
Mikala R.
Farmington, MN

This removes my makeup so well and isn't harsh on my skin. I really feel like it got ALL of my makeup off- I have had a hard time finding a makeup remover that got everything off, but this one definitely does!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
miami, FL

Get the job done but happen to burn and leave a residue like feeling after using, I always feel like I have to wash my face a few times after I use one of the wipes or else my skin will be left feeling sticky.
Tera D.
Tera D.

These do a great job of removing eye makeup - but I only ever use makeup removing wipes before fully cleansing my face. That said, there are cheaper options at the pharmacy that perform just as well or better.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC

I prefer the regular Neutrogena wipes over these. The scent is a little strong for me, and I worry that the perfume is not good for my skin. It does a decent job getting make up off. I wouldn't purchase again.
olivia D.
olivia D.

Really good makeup remover and good for sentive skin very calming and remove your makeup easily without harsh rubbing your face and moisturize your face and removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner worth to buy
Tali B.
Tali B.
Chicago

Loved these since the first time I used them! Makeup wipes usually dry my face out or leave it feeling unclean. These take your makeup off, every ounce, and leaves my skin feeling SO refreshed: LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI

A true life saver! Some times all I have time for is taking off my make up before I crash into bed and these not only remove all of my make up in less than a minute, but relax my skin with a moisturizing feel.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now