Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Angel J.
Angel J.
Normal, IL

Perfect product. These wipes are absolutely amazing they didn't leave my face too oily but still got all my make up removed. Surprisingly the wipes didn't dry out from packaging. Definitely worth a buy
Karen M.
Karen M.

Really great product! Bought multiple times for easy makeup removal. Works great and smells good. Doesn't leave an oily or slimy feeling on your face. I highly recommend these for lazy girls like me :)
Eduarda Z.
Eduarda Z.
Seattle, WA

I really liked this towellettes!! I used only two times and when i woke up my skin was wonderful and without oil! I loved because you can take your make up out and take care of your skin at same time!!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY

When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA

I am addicted to these!! I keep them in my nightstand drawer for when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face. I just grab one and sweep it over my face. Love love how easy everything comes off!
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Philadelphia, PA

These are my holy grail makeup remover wipes they are not harsh on the skin they are effective you only need one wipe to remove even water proof mascara very effective I always purchase them at target
Rabia S.
Rabia S.
Copiague, NY

Neutrogena makeup wipes are one of the beat wipes that i use to remove my makeup. They are very gentle and smell good too. They also make your skin look fresh and are easy to carry and comes in handy.
soua y.
soua y.
Tulsa, OK

The first time I bought this product at Target, I was amazed on how well it work. I only had to use 1 wipe and I was able to take all my make up off. I love this product and I will continue to use it.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Kingsport, TN

I'm lazy when it comes to washing off my makeup at night. These are convenient and easy to use. For deep cleaning I'd recommend something different but for makeup removal at night I Love this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?