Add a Photo

Krista P.
Krista P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Feb. 19, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
My skin unfortunately gets really dry at night when I take my make up off but after my first try using this product it was so smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend it! Love, love, love it!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
These are my favorite make up wipes that I have found. I use them every night before bed and my face always feels fresh. Sometimes takes a while to get eye make up off but that might be my mascara.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Broomfield, CO
March 4, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
I use these daily to remove all of my makeup. I love the convenience of having a wipe that is well saturated to remove even heavy eye make up! I also love that you can buy multipacks to save money!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Tallahassee, FL
Removes make up but burned my eyes! I don't care for a make up remover that I can't remove my eye make up with because it burns my eyes. It smells nice and gets the job done but not worth the pain.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Cullman, AL
May 19, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Love the smell, Its very soothing and takes all my makeup off, doesn't irritate my eyes. I would totally recommend it.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand for makeup remover wipes. It has a good value.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Feb. 11, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
I actually had gotten this in a gift pack from a friend. I had used generic make remover towelettes in the past and thy were fine. This however not only removed the make up, but was very refreshing
Joselin G.
Joselin G.
Lake Station, IN
The only makeup remover wipes I ever use! I even have a pack of them on my nightstand for the nights (that everyone has) where I don't have the motivation to actually wash my face. These are great!
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Calexico, CA
April 8, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
The best make up remover wipes!!.........I would tottaly recommend This product.They don't irritate My skin they leave My skin feeling fresh and clean.Removes all the make up completely very easily.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI
May 19, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Love the clean feeling it leaves on my face. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused me any breakouts or rashes. Purchased at Walmart for a decent price. Very gentle product for sensitive skin.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA
April 4, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Works well! Sometimes leaves a little bit of a residue, but it's overall a good product! & I really enjoy the color of the packaging, which may be one of the reasons I bought it in the first place!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?