Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
Dayton, OH

I've tried other brands of cleansing towelettes and this is my favorite. Takes everything off with only one towelette! My only gripe is that it eventually doesn't close very well and the last few are pretty dry.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

Love these! They work very well. I use them and my daughters. Cashier at a store ( I can't remember which) recommended them! I'm glad she did. No film left behind on your skin and gets off long wear makeup too..
Linda E.
Linda E.
Syracuse, NY

I have very sensitive skin ,these wipe's do not irritate my skin, they leave my Face feeling clean and fresh I would recommend this product to all my friend's and family.a light pleasant fragrance is a big plus.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

I really love Neutrogena. The bag comes with 25 towelettes. The bag is around 5 dollars so it's affordable. The wipes even remove water proof mascara. They are very gentle on the my skin. I would recommend them.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

These removed my makeup decently well, but the night fragrance was a little too much. these wipes also started to irritate my skin (which isn't usually very sensitive) and burn a little, so I switched to Aveeno.
claudia s.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida

This are the best for removing make up and rimel, my skin feels super soft after using it, plus this are the ones that kylie jenner also uses for removing make up hahah, i recommend them 100% for al kind of skins
Jada B.
Jada B.

This makeup wipes are great. I love how they aren't harsh on the skin. They also do not leave your skin dry but hydrated. They are a little pricey but they are well worth it. This is the only makeup wipes I buy.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Maryville, TN

Love these! Makes my night time routine so much quicker and saves my washcloths from certain doom. Removes almost everything easily. I do go back with a cleanser and a toner, but it's so much easier with these.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Murfreesboro, TN

Love the way they make my skin feel after using them. It takes off all of my make up with just one wipe! Very effective! I would say the only con is that they are a little expensive but totally worth the price.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Washington, DC

The best makeup remover wipes I have ever used. I can remove a full face of makeup using front and back of one towelette. I didn't really notice anything in terms of being calming but that isn't a focus for me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now