Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Sanford, NC

Hard for me to find something that doesn't dry out my skin and this product is awesome for me! I always use this when I'm on the road or on vacation and it removes most of the makeup in just ONE wipe!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glendale, CA

I love my Neutrogena wipes can't live without them I get very lazy sometime to take my makeup off so this comes in handy I run out of them like in a week so yes I'm constantly buying these all the time
kenedy M.
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX

Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Douglasville, GA

I love the way these make your face feel! So smooth and they remove all the make up. The smell is perfect for bedtime with the calming effect. I wash my face and climb into bed! So gentle on your skin.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY

When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY

This cleansing wipes have made makeup removal an easy task. They help cleanse the skin and leave it feeling moisturized and soft. I recommend these for easy makeup removal, especially after a long day!
Romy
Romy
Plano, TX

I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
Karen M.
Karen M.

Really great product! Bought multiple times for easy makeup removal. Works great and smells good. Doesn't leave an oily or slimy feeling on your face. I highly recommend these for lazy girls like me :)
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Raleigh, NC

Loved these during my pregnancy when my skin would be irritated over even the most mild cleansers. I love how soft the actual towelette itself is, and the hint of lavendar helps me settle down at night
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?