Add a Photo

Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Alamogordo, NM
March 4, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
I swear by these wonderful towelettes! They do a fantastic job at removing mascara without the usual less-than- gentle rubbing required by other brands. They are convenient plus they smell terrific!
Claire K.
Claire K.
Newfane, NY
May 16, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Really simple and efficient cleansing wipes. Don't burn your eyes at all and are great at getting off waterproof mascara! Very convenient. All in all, a great product regarding both value and price!
Marilena T.
Marilena T.
Elizabeth, Nj
April 5, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
I bought mines at Walmart and Sams club. It really removes my makeup quick and easy. Right after I remove my makeup my skin feels soft and hydrated. Plus it's so affordable! I honestly recommend it.
Kassidy A.
Kassidy A.
Imperial, MO
March 31, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming product was pretty good, it cleans off a lot of makeup, but when i woke up, there was still some mascara that smudged under my eyes.
Breezy V.
Breezy V.
March 11, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
These work really well for me. I don't notice a film when I am done and I also use them to remove makeup off my hands after doing a clients makeup. They are very gentle and I highly recommend these!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
April 29, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
I love these wipes! They're very soft, obviously easy to use, and take off almost 100% of the makeup on the very first swipe. They don't damage the skin or leave it oily and dries quickly once done.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Lakewood, CO
March 15, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Great product. Wondeful smell. Works like magic, and the good part about it is the wipes a full of moisture, unlike most other brands. And it takes the makeup right off and leaves you feeling fresh.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Love, Love, Love this product. I cleans everything off of my face no matter how packed my face is with makeup. Don't have to scrub too hard and it's smooth and soft on the skin. Highly recommended!!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Feb. 11, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
I actually had gotten this in a gift pack from a friend. I had used generic make remover towelettes in the past and thy were fine. This however not only removed the make up, but was very refreshing
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Tallahassee, FL
Removes make up but burned my eyes! I don't care for a make up remover that I can't remove my eye make up with because it burns my eyes. It smells nice and gets the job done but not worth the pain.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?