Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Karen M.
Karen M.

Really great product! Bought multiple times for easy makeup removal. Works great and smells good. Doesn't leave an oily or slimy feeling on your face. I highly recommend these for lazy girls like me :)
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Sanford, NC

Hard for me to find something that doesn't dry out my skin and this product is awesome for me! I always use this when I'm on the road or on vacation and it removes most of the makeup in just ONE wipe!!
kenedy M.
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX

Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Romy
Romy
Plano, TX

I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Raleigh, NC

Loved these during my pregnancy when my skin would be irritated over even the most mild cleansers. I love how soft the actual towelette itself is, and the hint of lavendar helps me settle down at night
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ

Great, relaxing fragrance. simple to use and quite convenient. met my expectations to remove makeup easily. my face felt clean after. removed all of my makeup. use care around the eye, as it can sting.
Abby M.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI

This wipes leave my face feeling so clean and refreshed. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling after and I don't have to splash my face with water after. Anyone with sensitive skin should try these.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY

When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Marygrace Z.
Marygrace Z.
Northridge, CA

I really love this product because it can really remove my make up even with 1 piece of towelette only..sometimes I'm lazy to wash my face after removing my make up but still i don't get pimples from it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now