Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kari B.
Kari B.
Spanish Fork, UT

I love the gentle clean these wipes give you. They are very soothing on my skin and I like using them in the morning as well. Only downside, the wipes dry out quickly so the whole package can't be used.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Lexington

Takes off all my makeup & leaves my skin feeling so soft! My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful about the products I use and I've never had a problem with these wipes and they're really effective
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Bristol, CT

The only cleansing towelettes I use! I only give them 4 stars instead of 5 because they leave my face a little oily, but when I pair them with my go-to face wash, it's wonderful! No traces of makeup. :)
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Kansas City, MO

Removes makeup very effectively and leaves skin soft without any residue! Doesn't irritate my eyes at all and my eyes and skin are extremely sensitive. Also doesn't have a chemical smell which is great.
Yvonne J.
Yvonne J.

These are the best make up removal clothes ever.they clean your skin very well and it leaves your skin very soft and hydrated..it's very general on your skin.its also a good value.i will buy these again
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, NC

Use these on the daily! Removes the most stubborn of make up, the cloths are saturated with remover, easy to find in any drugstore, inexpensive and smell amazing! My eyes are never irritated with these.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.

A super easy product to work into your "getting ready for bed" routine. I do still apply moisturizer after using these to remove my makeup; although these do not dry out my face.
I would use them again.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Washington, DC

One of my favorite on-the-go makeup removers. I always feel refreshed after using them! If I'm in a really quick hurry, sometimes a second towelette feels sufficient in making my face feel fully clean.
kenedy M.
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX

Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI

I love love LOVE these make-up removing wipes. I have sensitive skin and these wipes make sure to take off the makeup with a few rubs while it moisturizes my skin at the same time! This is a must have!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now