Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.

A super easy product to work into your "getting ready for bed" routine. I do still apply moisturizer after using these to remove my makeup; although these do not dry out my face.
I would use them again.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Washington, DC

One of my favorite on-the-go makeup removers. I always feel refreshed after using them! If I'm in a really quick hurry, sometimes a second towelette feels sufficient in making my face feel fully clean.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glendale, CA

I love my Neutrogena wipes can't live without them I get very lazy sometime to take my makeup off so this comes in handy I run out of them like in a week so yes I'm constantly buying these all the time
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

I love these makeup remover wipes. They're gentle on my skin and keep my oily skin from producing even more oil. I also love the calming scent. It's a nice part of my routine at night after a long day.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Normal, IL

Perfect product. These wipes are absolutely amazing they didn't leave my face too oily but still got all my make up removed. Surprisingly the wipes didn't dry out from packaging. Definitely worth a buy
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI

I love love LOVE these make-up removing wipes. I have sensitive skin and these wipes make sure to take off the makeup with a few rubs while it moisturizes my skin at the same time! This is a must have!
kenedy M.
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX

Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Douglasville, GA

I love the way these make your face feel! So smooth and they remove all the make up. The smell is perfect for bedtime with the calming effect. I wash my face and climb into bed! So gentle on your skin.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY

This cleansing wipes have made makeup removal an easy task. They help cleanse the skin and leave it feeling moisturized and soft. I recommend these for easy makeup removal, especially after a long day!
Eduarda Z.
Eduarda Z.
Seattle, WA

I really liked this towellettes!! I used only two times and when i woke up my skin was wonderful and without oil! I loved because you can take your make up out and take care of your skin at same time!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now