Add a Photo

Maricruz C.
Maricruz C.
Pauls Valley, OK
May 21, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Absolutely love these towelettes when I get home from work I very tired and I get one and it takes all my makeup off it just truly a life changer I recommended this to my roommates and they loved it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I need to get more of these. The fragrance is amazing especially at night! Not too harsh but cleanses your skin and gets makeup off. Good value for how many wipes you get I would recommend for sure!!
Mikel C.
Mikel C.
Franklin, TN
May 18, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Very good at removing tough eye make up. Love the clean feeling after using the wipes. It left my face a little greasy but still removed the make up. It was gentle on my face and didn't burn my eyes.
Mckenzie P.
Mckenzie P.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely LOVE! Gets all makeup off very very easily, and you can use one wipe 2 -3 times before you have to throw it away. It gets the hardest most difficult makeup off. Definitely would recommend!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Appleton, WI
April 2, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
This product is very sticky and it smells horrible. The packaging is decent. But the size of the wipes are small and thin and it's a very harsh wipe for the face. Not it did not meet my expectations
Breezy V.
Breezy V.
March 11, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
These work really well for me. I don't notice a film when I am done and I also use them to remove makeup off my hands after doing a clients makeup. They are very gentle and I highly recommend these!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
April 29, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
I love these wipes! They're very soft, obviously easy to use, and take off almost 100% of the makeup on the very first swipe. They don't damage the skin or leave it oily and dries quickly once done.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Lakewood, CO
March 15, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Great product. Wondeful smell. Works like magic, and the good part about it is the wipes a full of moisture, unlike most other brands. And it takes the makeup right off and leaves you feeling fresh.
Kayse C.
Kayse C.
Royse City, TX
March 28, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
I like this product for days when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup and I don't have on anything waterproof. If I use primers, do a lot of contouring, and heavy eye make up it just doesn't do the job.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Love, Love, Love this product. I cleans everything off of my face no matter how packed my face is with makeup. Don't have to scrub too hard and it's smooth and soft on the skin. Highly recommended!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?