Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Anna C.
Anna C.

This are my favorites Cleansing towelettes so far, it removes make up really easy even water proofs and doesn't irritates my skin like others. It's a little more expensive than others I used to have but worth it.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.

Great way to remove makeup when you don't feel like formally washing your face. I used these on a camping trip and my face felt fresh. It gets every stitch of makeup off and it's not pricey at all! Great product.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gilbertsville, PA

I enjoyed using this product to remove my make up. Not only has it been used to clean my make up, but it removed dirt and oil as well. Leaving my face feeling smooth and clean. It has a great smell to it as well.
Keturah P.
Keturah P.
Silver Creek, GA

This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
Dayton, OH

I've tried other brands of cleansing towelettes and this is my favorite. Takes everything off with only one towelette! My only gripe is that it eventually doesn't close very well and the last few are pretty dry.
Love it! Perfect for when you're too lazy to get out of bed to wash your face. Bought mine at Walmart for cheap price. It's very effective! Takes off all make up leaves my face feeling and clocking really clean!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Works pretty well, depending on your amount of makeup used. It takes more then one toilette to remove eye make up but it is super soft on my skin without leaving it irritated. Not the best but still pretty good.
Mak B.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL

My all time favorite makeup remover! It's so soft, doesn't try out, and gets allll of my makeup off. Sometimes I use it just to refresh my face throughout the day!
*just make sure you don't use it on your eyes!*
Jacquie M.
Jacquie M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love these cleansing towelettes so much!!! Perfect for before bed when you're feeling lazy but you need to wash your face. Leaves a bit of a film afterwards, so make sure to rinse your face with water after use.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.

These are AMAZING!!!! I just started using these and I'm in love!!! Very good value. It takes away all makeup. (Even waterproof) I used to use the liquid remover and I like this more. I will be buying more soon!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now